San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting around the OT Shield Walls

Go down 
+2
yagami
A Noun? A Miss!
6 posters
AuthorMessage
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

Getting around the OT Shield Walls Empty
PostSubject: Getting around the OT Shield Walls   Getting around the OT Shield Walls EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 6:47 pm

I was standing around [AT PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT] today, and I was struck by an idea. Get a large balloon (my imagination says three feet diameter would be sufficiently epic), some helium, and then draw a huge EFG mask on it. Float it to the second and third story windows.

Other applications could include applying recommendations to blow on said balloons.

Making sure they point in the right direction would be a simple matter of using guide lines.

This site offers BAGS of 6 FOOT balloons for the low low price of $18.00...

What do you think, and what else can we do to show them that no mere wall of paper held up by boxes of Dianetics they can't sell can stop us?
Back to top Go down
yagami
OT 3
yagami

PostSubject: Re: Getting around the OT Shield Walls   Getting around the OT Shield Walls EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 3:18 am

Maybe also the use of large flags (like the pirate flag from sea arrrgh)?
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Getting around the OT Shield Walls   Getting around the OT Shield Walls EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 10:25 am

a HUGE pole.... would be a no go

sorry yagami.

we're already pushing it with the 5 foot pvc as it is
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Getting around the OT Shield Walls   Getting around the OT Shield Walls EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 11:26 am

How about tying some sort of material to balloon and making it into A LONGCAT!
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Getting around the OT Shield Walls   Getting around the OT Shield Walls EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 2:46 pm

I haz a fishing pole. Think it could work somehow?
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: Getting around the OT Shield Walls   Getting around the OT Shield Walls EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 5:20 pm

Hmmm. Fishing pole doesn't quite have the 20 foot reach I'm imagining, and you know the skin jobs:

OH GOD I STUCK MY HEAD OUT THE WINDOW AND GOT POKED INNA EYE ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON 'AT IS

The logistics of the helium cylinder is the tricky part, given how generally the parts of the law which carry guns and Mace don't like people bringing high-pressure vessels onto the Metro. Deeefinitely a case where someone makes a drop, or take advantage of WOG BUS cargo capacity when we've got it.

I -do- like the idea of making a balloon into a longcat. I'll doodle some ideas on how to make that work and post 'em when I've got some free time.

Agreed with FtP: sorry, Yagami, but we got special dispensation for our current PVC flagpole. The SDPD's magnanimity, while awesome, is not infinite and we shouldn't rely on it (as when we do, we tend to go overboard a wee bit and annoy the cops, i.e. June 14th).
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: Getting around the OT Shield Walls   Getting around the OT Shield Walls EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:33 am

A Noun? A Miss! wrote:
Hmmm. Fishing pole doesn't quite have the 20 foot reach I'm imagining, and you know the skin jobs:

OH GOD I STUCK MY HEAD OUT THE WINDOW AND GOT POKED INNA EYE ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON 'AT IS

The logistics of the helium cylinder is the tricky part, given how generally the parts of the law which carry guns and Mace don't like people bringing high-pressure vessels onto the Metro. Deeefinitely a case where someone makes a drop, or take advantage of WOG BUS cargo capacity when we've got it.

I -do- like the idea of making a balloon into a longcat. I'll doodle some ideas on how to make that work and post 'em when I've got some free time.

Agreed with FtP: sorry, Yagami, but we got special dispensation for our current PVC flagpole. The SDPD's magnanimity, while awesome, is not infinite and we shouldn't rely on it (as when we do, we tend to go overboard a wee bit and annoy the cops, i.e. June 14th).

people on anon shoulders.

worked VERY VERY Well today. VERY WELL

this is the best way.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Getting around the OT Shield Walls   Getting around the OT Shield Walls EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:43 am

it was EPIC...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting around the OT Shield Walls   Getting around the OT Shield Walls Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting around the OT Shield Walls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Diego Anonymous :: GOLD BASE :: Think Tank-
Jump to: