San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, I'm a Bayfag

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Goddamn Pacman
OT 1

Hello, I'm a Bayfag Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I'm a Bayfag   Hello, I'm a Bayfag EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 2:13 pm

I didn't see a "welcome n00bs" thread, so if this is not in the right place, plz to be moving it.

I'm from the Bay Area, but I was born and raised in San Diego and I've been repeatably impressed by the endeavors this cell group of Anons have taken to bring the biggest pile of enturbulation upon Scilons. Aside from organizing up here, I've always paid close attention to what was going on in my hometown, and I'm really happy with what I see.

I joined this forum because there may be random instances where I will be in town, and I'd like to know if and when anything is going on so that I can give my support. If anyone also needed help contacting Anons up here in San Francisco or other Bay cities, I'm the guy to go through. Our own desentralized site is up and active as well, in case anyone from here ever planned to visit us.

Anyway. Great job with everything you've done here. I hope to help when I can.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

Hello, I'm a Bayfag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm a Bayfag   Hello, I'm a Bayfag EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 3:51 pm

Welcome.

Visiting support is encouraged if you come and make a visit.. let us know a general date if you know in advance and we may be able to see what we can do.
Visitors are always fun; plus the hive mind expands with assimilating/sharing the tactics and methods of other cells.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org

Hello, I'm a Bayfag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Diego Anonymous :: GOLD BASE :: Everything Else-
Jump to: