San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE!

Go down 
+9
Anonagi
annonilate
Roflcptr
Char Aznable
tofuman
Zen
For_the_People
ANONdur
xenubarb
13 posters
AuthorMessage
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE! Empty
PostSubject: ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE!   ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:20 am

From an email sent to SME on enturb:

"Greetings!
WE'RE IN IT! there are even more Ideal Orgs rising across the globe . . . including San Diego! That's right, San Diego Org is featured in this year's Opening Night event! I guarantee you will be VERY PROUD!

I wanted to give you some info regarding the first of this year's Maiden Voyage Anniversary events. The date and time are:

Saturday, July 12th. Doors open at 6 pm and we'll begin promptly at 6:30 pm. The event will be held at the Church of Scientology of San Diego, 1330 4th Avenue, downtown.

The Chairman of the Board Religious Technology Center delivers this event from beginning to end. There is a state of Scientology briefing for all Scientologists. This is the night we take stock of massive new potentials and reorient to a whole new universe.

Don't miss this event. Get your friends and family here too!

With ARC,
Gerri Fischman

http://forums.enturbulation.org/123-leaks-legal/video-preview-20th-anniversary-freewinds-21174/#post402348

Timing...is everything! This is the night they take stock of massive fail and wonder why they have to hide behind barricades of panels.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE!   ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 1:15 pm

Won't miss it for the world >Smile

Suddenly clearing my night appointments. I'm going for the long haul. Bringing my scilon-oriented signs too.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE!   ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 1:46 pm

so... the day of our raid anyways... theres something special happening....

thats sexy.

this is gonna be a little more than fun, imo
Back to top Go down
Zen
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Zen

PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE!   ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 1:47 pm

xenubarb wrote:
The Chairman of the Board Religious Technology Center delivers this event from beginning to end.

That's........That's little Davy the asmatic dwarf rite? Is he showing up himself or doing a lame ass video conference?
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE!   ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 3:51 pm

Zen wrote:
xenubarb wrote:
The Chairman of the Board Religious Technology Center delivers this event from beginning to end.

That's........That's little Davy the asmatic dwarf rite? Is he showing up himself or doing a lame ass video conference?
If little Davy is going to be here, OMG this is going to be epic.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE!   ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 4:03 pm

Zen wrote:
xenubarb wrote:

moar like a DVD tapping, davey's not tall enough for the teleporter
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE!   ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 6:56 pm

omg! looks like our global protest is gonna be a long one!!
Back to top Go down
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE!   ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 7:27 pm

Why.... Why.... Why.... would they do this? It's either a trap, or they think we'll all go home before then. Let's remind them that WE ARE TO BE EXPECTED!
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE!   ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 7:43 pm

Maybe they think July 12th is a fake raid! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE!   ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 9:19 pm

Quote :
That's right, San Diego Org is featured in this year's Opening Night event! I guarantee you will be VERY PROUD!
Oh yes, they will be very proud.

Quote :
Interesting. Very interesting...

Quote :
There is a state of Scientology briefing for all Scientologists.
State Of failure briefing for all Scientologists, amirite?

No doubt, I'll be there until we say goodnight to all the (un)happy little Scilons after the event is over!
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE!   ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 9:20 pm

tofuman wrote:
Zen wrote:
xenubarb wrote:

They'll probably sneak him inside in a shoebox, so we may miss seeing him in person.
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE!   ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:06 pm

scarletbanner wrote:
tofuman wrote:
Zen wrote:
xenubarb wrote:

They'll probably sneak him inside in a shoebox, so we may miss seeing him in person.
Thats probably true. I don't have to see him in person, just knowing he's in the building is good enough for me. I want to call him Little Davy on the microphone.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE!   ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:09 pm

tofuman wrote:
scarletbanner wrote:
tofuman wrote:
Zen wrote:
xenubarb wrote:

Thats probably true. I don't have to see him in person, just knowing he's in the building is good enough for me. I want to call him Little Davy on the microphone.
so it is infact david thats showing up? if so i have a wonderful sign idea just for his eyes to see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE!   ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:10 pm

This stinks really bad of trap, but if this is true, then I would like to leave a message for them.

"DAVID, DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!? YOU NEED TO GO TO BED!"
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE!   ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:40 pm

Anon Char wrote:
This stinks really bad of trap, but if this is true, then I would like to leave a message for them.

"DAVID, DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!? YOU NEED TO GO TO BED!"
The caution that wasn't needed at the Flag event is DEFINENTLY going to be needed at this.
Back to top Go down
gargy
OT 6
gargy

PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE!   ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:08 am

miscavige will not be in san diego. not on july 12th, not ever. he doesn't give a rat's ass about san diego org.
did you follow the link barb provided? all is answered there.

they are showing videos to the poor deluded scilons. then they will block the door and get money out of them before letting them leave.

an event like this means their puny parking lot will not hold all the attendees, so they'll be parking all over the place and walking to the org. unless they're so scared of anons. i don't know what they'll do about you.
Back to top Go down
http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE!   ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:33 am

Thats good to. More Scilons will hear our message. Or maybe they'll freak out and cancel the hole thing.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE!   ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 11:44 am

gargy wrote:
miscavige will not be in san diego. not on july 12th, not ever. he doesn't give a rat's ass about san diego org.
did you follow the link barb provided? all is answered there.

they are showing videos to the poor deluded scilons. then they will block the door and get money out of them before letting them leave.

an event like this means their puny parking lot will not hold all the attendees, so they'll be parking all over the place and walking to the org. unless they're so scared of anons. i don't know what they'll do about you.
Very true about him not caring.
Them walking... We're going to need to turn on our friendly meters. Hit up both sides of the org also with messages and music.
Back to top Go down
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE!   ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE! EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 7:44 am

I think the likelihood of: "BAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Policeman! Look at all of our poor worshipers trying to get in! These anons are HATEFULLY disrupting our services! Kill them all!" is definitely probable. This may in fact be their aim.

When people are going into the building, there should be NO internet faggotry. We have a unique opportunity to seed doubt to as many as possible. We should take proper advantage of that. "If OT Powers existed, we wouldn't!" "Hey, Wendy the OTVIII couldn't postulate us away!" "Hi! The Freewinds was laid up with asbestos, so don't go anytime soon!" "There's no science in Scientology." etc.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE!   ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE! EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 9:54 am

My sign to the Sci will say:
CASH IN YOUR TREASURES!
HEIRLOOMS, SAVINGS BONDS,
PINK SLIPS CHEERFULLY ACCEPTED
WHATEVER YOU HAVE LEFT, WE'LL TAKE.

This is a riff off of an email sent out to SD scilons from their big Ideal Org push.

They will certainly remember that email. 'Cash in your treasures,' indeed!

The only time DM comes to San Diego is to buy new motorcycles at GP Cycles. And he doesn't stop by the org to say 'hi' while he's down. Like Hubbard, management seems to despise the people who keep them in the style to which they've become accustomed.
Back to top Go down
gargy
OT 6
gargy

PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE!   ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE! EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:55 pm

speaking of miss cabbage:

http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com/2008/06/miscavige-doesnt-like-you.html

have a great time tomorrow!

San Diego Anonymous are my heroes.
Back to top Go down
http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com
Anon41
OT 3
Anon41

PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE!   ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE! EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 12:16 am

Anonagi wrote:
Maybe they think July 12th is a fake raid! Laughing

Twisted Evil Wink But it is a fake raid, everyone on here knows that! Wink Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE!   ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE! Empty

Back to top Go down

ALL ABOARD THE FAILWINDS MAIDEN VOYAGE!
Page 1 of 1