San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PLEASE ELABORATE

Go down 
+3
scarletbanner
Daftkid
Roflcptr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PLEASE ELABORATE Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE ELABORATE   PLEASE ELABORATE EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 12:06 am

cult fiction? wat.
Back to top Go down
Daftkid
OT 4
Daftkid

PLEASE ELABORATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ELABORATE   PLEASE ELABORATE EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 3:34 am

PULP FORTRESS WERG DIS IT LEKKERE GIIIIIIT

Rofl, John Travolta.
and scientology.

leruk.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PLEASE ELABORATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ELABORATE   PLEASE ELABORATE EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 7:36 am

Against their fradulent claims like HEALING EVERY1 and TEH OT POWERZZ or something to that effect, for the more serious aspect.

And as kid said: Suits, fros and slicked back hair.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PLEASE ELABORATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ELABORATE   PLEASE ELABORATE EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 5:24 pm

Daftkid wrote:
PULP FORTRESS WERG DIS IT LEKKERE GIIIIIIT

Rofl, John Travolta.
and scientology.

leruk.
Manier aan ghey omhoog de forums met uw aanwezigheid
You're still not going with me lol!
Back to top Go down
Daftkid
OT 4
Daftkid

PLEASE ELABORATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ELABORATE   PLEASE ELABORATE EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:18 pm

Ok ok
Daft just told me that she prolly can't go on the 16th. I can't go anyway because she says I'm too young...i'll keep you babies updated on that.
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PLEASE ELABORATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ELABORATE   PLEASE ELABORATE EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:30 pm

More details need to get put up, nao. I'm posting event information on the San Diego Indy Media web site in the hopes we can attract more attention and maybe even a write up. Speaking of...I'm of the opinion that press releases should now be submitted for all major raids to the media outlets. Makes us seem more legit and also IndyMedia reaches a large part of the SD population that is "like minded", ie. politically active.

There's a good number of anarchist collectives (who I'm sure will LOVE the V for Vendetta imagery...) and groups who could support the cause and I think that our recent visibility will certainly do wonders. We've marched in Washington DC, in pride parades, and are in Maxim magazine. Time to capitalize upon this and cement that visibility.

I've got a bit of a knack for writing and will be happy to use my downtime and next weekend to churn out a news release type article for us, it's up to you guys to get it out.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PLEASE ELABORATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ELABORATE   PLEASE ELABORATE EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:43 pm

thanks soldier... <3!!!!
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PLEASE ELABORATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ELABORATE   PLEASE ELABORATE EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:55 am

Kid:
de forums met uw aanwezigheid

wat ik jong geitjeeinde zei dat het omhoog gaying het is ridic
Back to top Go down
Daftkid
OT 4
Daftkid

PLEASE ELABORATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ELABORATE   PLEASE ELABORATE EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:40 pm

DaftAnon wrote:
Kid:

wat ik jong geitjeeinde zei dat het omhoog gaying het is ridic

geen ben ik niet. u bent enkel betekent.
Get out. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PLEASE ELABORATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ELABORATE   PLEASE ELABORATE EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:57 pm

kid...

IRL....

GO TO IT...

never return.... :O

well... maybe not never...
Back to top Go down
Daftkid
OT 4
Daftkid

PLEASE ELABORATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ELABORATE   PLEASE ELABORATE EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:05 pm

Daft won't let me. She says Im too young. She said that if some scilon tried picking on me she would get violent. She's glib.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PLEASE ELABORATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ELABORATE   PLEASE ELABORATE EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:18 pm

at least realize you have an older sister who cares about you...

appriciate that...
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PLEASE ELABORATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ELABORATE   PLEASE ELABORATE EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:31 pm

roflcptr knows the word "elaborate?"

Oh there is hope for public education nao!

ps: swimmed in Childrens Pool in La Jolla.

I might be dying of seal shit poisoning. Pls disregard this mesage.
Back to top Go down
Daftkid
OT 4
Daftkid

PLEASE ELABORATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ELABORATE   PLEASE ELABORATE EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:32 pm

For_the_People wrote:
at least realize you have an older sister who cares about you...

appriciate that...
PLEASE ELABORATE Uncle_vernon
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PLEASE ELABORATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ELABORATE   PLEASE ELABORATE EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:31 am

anonsoldier wrote:
More details need to get put up, nao. I'm posting event information on the San Diego Indy Media web site in the hopes we can attract more attention and maybe even a write up. Speaking of...I'm of the opinion that press releases should now be submitted for all major raids to the media outlets. Makes us seem more legit and also IndyMedia reaches a large part of the SD population that is "like minded", ie. politically active.

There's a good number of anarchist collectives (who I'm sure will LOVE the V for Vendetta imagery...) and groups who could support the cause and I think that our recent visibility will certainly do wonders. We've marched in Washington DC, in pride parades, and are in Maxim magazine. Time to capitalize upon this and cement that visibility.

I've got a bit of a knack for writing and will be happy to use my downtime and next weekend to churn out a news release type article for us, it's up to you guys to get it out.

The irony of an activist joining the military is not lost on me.
While we can use the support of other groups, we need to be careful. Peaceful biotech convention protests here were targeted by self-proclaimed "anarchists" whose tactics include burning cars and breaking windows. SDPD put the hammer down to the extent that they actually whined to the city council that their right to express themselves had been suppressed.

Seattle PD was not as on top of the situation, and that didn't go at all well.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PLEASE ELABORATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ELABORATE   PLEASE ELABORATE EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:13 pm

xenubarb wrote:
The irony of an activist joining the military is not lost on me.
While we can use the support of other groups, we need to be careful. Peaceful biotech convention protests here were targeted by self-proclaimed "anarchists" whose tactics include burning cars and breaking windows. SDPD put the hammer down to the extent that they actually whined to the city council that their right to express themselves had been suppressed.

Seattle PD was not as on top of the situation, and that didn't go at all well.
Black bloc group in San Diego??

The problem with activist groups, as was mentioned in a thread about it by two others, is sometimes they don't stay on topic.
I found this out later to great extreme by seeing people come to an event about Blackwater (for or against is irrelevent) with signs in tow mentioning immigration and same sex marrige. It made me facepalm IRL. Which is why the activistsandiego site, while great for rallying mass amounts of people, fails. Indymedia, on the other hand, I've yet to see that happen at two of their events.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PLEASE ELABORATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ELABORATE   PLEASE ELABORATE EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:26 am

Yar, I've seen it. There are people who think, if we share agreement in issue X, you must agree with everything else I believe in. These people are fanatics. They will jump into any demo just for the numbers.

I remember when I was picketing against the downtown ballpark. All kinds of people with other agendas crawled out of the woodwork. Agendas that had nothing to do with stealing people's property through eminent domain, or plopping a big-ass ballpark on the edge of a historic area of San Diego, heavily used, light on parking spaces, one way roads and a lot of other downsides. (I will concede that game days are dandy for handing out our cards, though!)

The neat thing about Anonymous raids, these fanatics aren't too likely to acquire the GF mask to join in. And if they did, they would be horribly mocked by all the wit and intelligence teh internets have to offer.

Could you imagine what would happen if we found fundies or Minutemen in our midst?
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PLEASE ELABORATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ELABORATE   PLEASE ELABORATE EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:50 am

xenubarb wrote:
Could you imagine what would happen if we found fundies or Minutemen in our midst?
I'd think they'd leave after being called newfags.
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PLEASE ELABORATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ELABORATE   PLEASE ELABORATE EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:44 pm

I'm not proposing any alliances. I'm merely stating that there might be a greater audience we can reach through this independent media.

Also, I've put together the press release type dealie and will post the document either tonight or tomorrow morning for the hive mind to devour, edit, and finalize.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PLEASE ELABORATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ELABORATE   PLEASE ELABORATE Empty

Back to top Go down

PLEASE ELABORATE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Diego Anonymous :: COMPLETED OPERATIONS AND POST GAME REPORTS :: August 16th - CULT FICTION-
Jump to: