San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maxim Magazine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

Maxim Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Maxim Magazine   Maxim Magazine EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 7:28 pm

Alright, tell me you guys have been flyering the August issue of Maxim all over San Diego. For those not in the know... http://forums.enturbulation.org/15-media/anonymous-august-maxim-magazine-22236/

I just printed off some of these: http://www.picturepush.com/public/926114 and have been putting them into copies of the mag as I come across them. I even slipped the cashier a YFTC when I purchased my personal copy by saying "Would you believe me if I said I was actually buying it for the articles?" "Would it matter?" "Well, in this case it's actually true. This one in particular." I then tapped the part of the cover relating to us to which she asked "Are YOU a $cientologist?" I smiled and said "No, I'm from the OTHER side." "What's opposite to $cientology?" I pulled out a YFTC, slid it across the counter, smiled my best 'V' smile. "Our card." And then just walked off.

Since I saw her take the card and set it aside, not just trash it or crumple it up or anything...I may have just recruited the first Oklahoma Anon (I've seen no visible Oklahoma presence on Enturb).

So...I hope you guys are doing something similar.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Maxim Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim Magazine   Maxim Magazine EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 5:03 am

Several people mentioned the Maxim article at our Thursday Comicon flashraid...
Back to top Go down

Maxim Magazine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Diego Anonymous :: Current Projects :: Flash Raids-
Jump to: