San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Check List for D-Day

Go down 
+4
e0n
Anonagi
Menekali
Char Aznable
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

Check List for D-Day Empty
PostSubject: Check List for D-Day   Check List for D-Day EmptyMon May 05, 2008 10:45 pm

Sweeps Week is upon us!

We are in the final stretch for the upcoming Full Force, lets start ticking off a checkist so that we know what we have in our arsenal!

Water: Who haz it and how much?
e0n is bringing a share of water
Zen is confirmed for 1 case

Flyers: Quantity and Viarety
Menekali: I'll be printing ~2,000 fliers personally. *He will take requests*
Zen: ~200-500

Female Anon: According to e0n, they exist

SDPD: Are they informed?
YES THEY ARE!

Music: Confirm please of equipment and such
A Total of 3 boom boxes and 1 ghetto blaster back pack
plus a total of 2 mini to RCA chord jacks

Enturbulation Tech: Flags, how many? Chalk, do we haz some? Signs, Are they good (A recycled one is fine too)? Megaphone, can we speak? Two-Way radios, for communication for Wog Bus
e0n is bringing some extra masks, and his dance shoes
Anonagi: 3 wrist watch communicators BIG O! SHOWTIME!

Spotters: Please PM if YOU have what it takes be one our spotters for parking for the Wog Bus
Taken Care of

Delicious CAEK: who brings it? Om Noms on the menu?
WE HAVE CAEK

Camera: We need confirmation aside the fact of lulz, for anything the scylons attempt to bait us with.
I heer one is going to be available along with ExFilms handy work too

Copypasta your things to the checklist!

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!

Last edited by Anon Char on Thu May 08, 2008 9:45 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Menekali
OT 1

PostSubject: Re: Check List for D-Day   Check List for D-Day EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:17 pm

Anon Char wrote:
Sweeps Week is upon us!

We are in the final stretch for the upcoming Full Force, lets start ticking off a checkist so that we know what we have in our arsenal!

Water: Who haz it and how much?

Flyers: Quantity and Viarety

SDPD: Are they informed?

Music: Confirm please of equipment and such

Enturbulation Tech: Flags, how many? Chalk, do we haz some? Signs, Are they good (A recycled one is fine too)? Megaphone, can we speak? Two-Way radios, for communication for Wog Bus

Spotters: Please PM if YOU have what it takes be one our spotters for parking for the Wog Bus

Delicious CAEK: who brings it? Om Noms on the menu?

Camera: We need confirmation aside the fact of lulz, for anything the scylons attempt to bait us with.

Copypasta your things to the checklist!

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!

I'll be printing ~2,000 fliers personally. I'll make a post asking for who wants what printed, since the post on enturb died rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Check List for D-Day   Check List for D-Day EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:26 pm

Menekali wrote:

I'll be printing ~2,000 fliers personally. I'll make a post asking for who wants what printed, since the post on enturb died rather quickly.

All right, nice, we might use a boat load of those at the march around gas-lamp, but do distribute out for the ranks that are empty handed.
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: Check List for D-Day   Check List for D-Day EmptyTue May 06, 2008 1:26 am

Menekali! Glad you could make it! Was wondering what happened to ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
e0n
OT 3
e0n

PostSubject: Re: Check List for D-Day   Check List for D-Day EmptyTue May 06, 2008 1:26 am

My checklist so far

female(s): √

water: √ (I'll try to have my friends carry a bunch as well)

masks: √

dancing shoes: √

backpack w/built in speaker + ipod: √

video camera (not HD quality, however): √

brochures : √

you guys..i have way too many fliers. My poor back affraid zomg caffeine will save me today, because i need to finish writing a research paper right now.

Last edited by e0n on Sat May 10, 2008 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updateeeee)
Back to top Go down
http://ted.com
Zen
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Check List for D-Day   Check List for D-Day EmptyWed May 07, 2008 10:36 am

Water One case (two if we don't get enough people here saying they will bring water)

Magic WOG Bus banner Check List for D-Day Th_2336109546_e65f9bc32e I still need to replace the URL with a current one. I'm still thinking either whyweprotest.com or goanonymous.org. i like the info and look of goanonymous.org but whyweprotest.com is easier to remember..... anyone have an opinion on this?

Magic WOG Bus hood banner i haven't made it yet, but i'm thinking of just putting MAGIC WOG BUS and SanDiegoanon.com on it. Maybe, i can talk my artfag friend into painting a mudkip or something on it, but the pictures might have to wait untill next time.

Boom box I put all the non-offensive songs (for example Little Girls. Sorry guys) from Lulz: a Corruption of lol and lulz mix: songs to troll by onto a few CDs. Threw in a few techno and They Might Be Giants songs too, but not many since i didn't need/want to be carrying 5 CDs

Balloon Animals When i heard the Scilions were ordered to bring kids to the org on march 15 to make us look like we hate families or some shit like that, i went out and got some balloon animal balloons. Too bad they didn't bring lots of kids.

Cash for food and WOG donations Speaking of Food, anyone still wanting to do that picnic thing infront of the ORG at the end of the protest? Or was there not enough support for that?

200-500 flyers

Also, i've been an hour or so late to every protest, but i'm going to try to be on time this time.
Back to top Go down
SnowWhite
OT 1
SnowWhite

PostSubject: Re: Check List for D-Day   Check List for D-Day EmptyWed May 07, 2008 10:48 pm

I volunteer to bring cupcakes and straws for the water (for those wearing V-masks)
Back to top Go down
Anon41
OT 3
Anon41

PostSubject: Re: Check List for D-Day   Check List for D-Day EmptyThu May 08, 2008 7:11 pm

I will be bringing the following items Saturday:

Music: Boombox for iPod

Enturbulation Tech: Double-sided sign (for myself and partner)

Camera: Digital still and video cameras

Delicious CAEK: I have just placed an order for a large chocolate party caek for the event (with theme/content appropriate design on the top) and will be picking it up Saturday morning on the way down. Its half a sheet which serves 28-32 ppl at least. If anyone can help and bring paper plates/forks that'd be perfect. Very Happy

Last edited by Anon41 on Thu May 08, 2008 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
e0n
OT 3
e0n

PostSubject: Re: Check List for D-Day   Check List for D-Day EmptyThu May 08, 2008 7:40 pm

I'm going to home depot in the morning tomorrow to buy supplies to make signs.

Check List for D-Day Scamgo5
Back to top Go down
http://ted.com
Zen
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Check List for D-Day   Check List for D-Day EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:07 pm

e0n wrote:

Remember, the wood on a sign stick has to be below a certain thickness (i think it's 1/2 inch but you might want to confirm that) or it can be classifed as a weapon. I've seen lots of pics of people using yard sticks.

Edit: Also, has anyone called the cops back up for that 3day reminder?
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Check List for D-Day   Check List for D-Day EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:21 pm

Zen wrote:
e0n wrote:

Remember, the wood on a sign stick has to be below a certain thickness (i think it's 1/2 inch but you might want to confirm that) or it can be classifed as a weapon. I've seen lots of pics of people using yard sticks.

GO to the lumber section, ask for fence posts, then get the one that is 96 cents (mention Picket sign). Its just long and thin enough to meet specifications by SDPD. You can purchase three of them for under 5 dollars.

I recommend sanding the majority of it (DIY, they charge if you ask *just get a small yellow 100 grain sand pad from the paint section) to take off the edge and make it smoother, then wrap some masking tape around it (the paper kind) to provide a nice grip and blunt out the end of it by removing corners.
Back to top Go down
Anon41
OT 3
Anon41

PostSubject: Re: Check List for D-Day   Check List for D-Day EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:18 pm

Anon Char wrote:
GO to the lumber section, ask for fence posts, then get the one that is 96 cents (mention Picket sign). Its just long and thin enough to meet specifications by SDPD. You can purchase three of them for under 5 dollars.

I recommend sanding the majority of it (DIY, they charge if you ask *just get a small yellow 100 grain sand pad from the paint section) to take off the edge and make it smoother, then wrap some masking tape around it (the paper kind) to provide a nice grip and blunt out the end of it by removing corners.

What about light PVC pipe, is that cool with SDPD as long as the bottom is rounded off?
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: Check List for D-Day   Check List for D-Day EmptyFri May 09, 2008 12:23 am

Nope, I tried it on 2/10 actually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Check List for D-Day   Check List for D-Day EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:31 am

Anon41 wrote:
Anon Char wrote:

What about light PVC pipe, is that cool with SDPD as long as the bottom is rounded off?

PVC is still pretty strong and much higher wielding ability if its a shorter length. Even capping the ends with the proper plugs can turn it to a blunt instrument.

Don't go to Michael's they will only have paint supplies and tiny pieces of shaped wood.
Kinko's has foam poster board that actually is cheaper than the trifold presentation board if you buy two sheets of it.
Back to top Go down
Anon41
OT 3
Anon41

PostSubject: Re: Check List for D-Day   Check List for D-Day EmptyFri May 09, 2008 11:09 am

Hey thanks for the tips, guess I'm off to Home Depot today. I just found the actual word for word law in the SD City Municipal Code which is as follows:
-------------
53.30 Dangerous Weapons Used During Picketing, Demonstrations And Strikes

No person shall carry or possess while participating in any demonstration, rally, picket line or public assembly any metal stake, club, or pipe, or any length of lumber, wood, or lath, unless that wooden object is 1/4" or less in thickness, and 2" or less in width. If not generally rectangular in shape, such wooden object shall not exceed 1/2" in its thickest dimension.
------------

I guess the key cause against PVC isn't the material so much as its the weilding ability of a pipe. Understandable in that sense but still kinda sucks though.

Also I found that it is illegal to carry a fish into the Qualcomm stadium parking lot (the stadium itself though is still open season) scratch
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Check List for D-Day   Check List for D-Day EmptyFri May 09, 2008 11:53 am

Anon41 wrote:
Hey thanks for the tips, guess I'm off to Home Depot today. I just found the actual word for word law in the SD City Municipal Code which is as follows:
-------------
53.30 Dangerous Weapons Used During Picketing, Demonstrations And Strikes

No person shall carry or possess while participating in any demonstration, rally, picket line or public assembly any metal stake, club, or pipe, or any length of lumber, wood, or lath, unless that wooden object is 1/4" or less in thickness, and 2" or less in width. If not generally rectangular in shape, such wooden object shall not exceed 1/2" in its thickest dimension.
------------

I guess the key cause against PVC isn't the material so much as its the weilding ability of a pipe. Understandable in that sense but still kinda sucks though.

Also I found that it is illegal to carry a fish into the Qualcomm stadium parking lot (the stadium itself though is still open season) scratch

Nice work, yeah, just asks for fence post then mention picket sign, and the one that is 96 cents is the golden one, but you can go for the other ones that are up to three feet, but they are denser than the 96 cents one.

Fish? What kind of fish? Maybe its because they don't have markets there, its always RV sales tents and such.
Back to top Go down
Anon41
OT 3
Anon41

PostSubject: Re: Check List for D-Day   Check List for D-Day EmptyFri May 09, 2008 12:16 pm

No, no I mean you specifically can't bring any LIVE fish, birds or reptiles into the lot UNLESS its a seeing eye animal (they say 'animal' not 'dog' so I'm assuming if you have a lizard on a leash and some sunglasses, you're good to go). Cool
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Check List for D-Day   Check List for D-Day EmptyFri May 09, 2008 3:03 pm

Anon41 wrote:
No, no I mean you specifically can't bring any LIVE fish, birds or reptiles into the lot UNLESS its a seeing eye animal (they say 'animal' not 'dog' so I'm assuming if you have a lizard on a leash and some sunglasses, you're good to go). Cool

Huh, they could have said no pets. Waky Laws are waky
Back to top Go down
Zen
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Check List for D-Day   Check List for D-Day EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:28 pm

Anon41 wrote:

Some people have helper monkeys. Like that episode of the simpsons. Other people have pigs because they are about as smart as a dog, but give more lulz. Both of those are rare though.
Back to top Go down
pokanon
OT 3
pokanon

PostSubject: Re: Check List for D-Day   Check List for D-Day EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:01 pm

i has:

pamphlets? (if maeked, will stop by kinkos ewarly and fold till my hands splode,
1 water bottle for meself
1 mask with laser firing abilities
1 shirt sleeve mask
1-2 signs depending on whether i get one back from my friend who took it home last time
some motrin er tylonal er somthin
lol! s
possibly a britfag
bus monies

im set. wow.. i grammer good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check List for D-Day   Check List for D-Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Check List for D-Day
Page 1 of 1