San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Counterfeit Dreams, Last chapter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gargy
OT 6
gargy

Counterfeit Dreams, Last chapter Empty
PostSubject: Counterfeit Dreams, Last chapter   Counterfeit Dreams, Last chapter EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 10:39 pm

Jeff has finished his online book about being in and leaving the SO.
http://counterfeitdreams.blogspot.com/2008/07/chapter-seventeen-freedom.html

It's wonderful
Back to top Go down
http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Counterfeit Dreams, Last chapter   Counterfeit Dreams, Last chapter EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 11:34 am

thanks for the post Gargy!!!

i didnt know about that site at all, and this will be spreading greatly...

thanks again,

FTP
Back to top Go down
TVwheels
OT 4

PostSubject: Re: Counterfeit Dreams, Last chapter   Counterfeit Dreams, Last chapter EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:29 pm

Wow, I didn't realize the last four chapters had gone up in about two weeks time (maybe less).

I just got done with it, well, there is at least ONE person who has something to thank them for, since they 'offloaded' him . He may still be in there slaving away with blinders on had that not happened.

Very enlightening story!

Zelda
Back to top Go down
gargy
OT 6
gargy

PostSubject: Re: Counterfeit Dreams, Last chapter   Counterfeit Dreams, Last chapter EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:10 pm

I (and many others) hope that Jeff will look for a publisher and make this into a book. I'd buy it, wouldn't you?

Jeff was interviewed for a fairly long article in the portland mercury. it'll be online on August 7th. I'll leave a link.

Thanks to all of you who read it. It's an important story, pass it around. I know many who are not anons and who were never in scn who had their eyes opened by reading his story.
Back to top Go down
TVwheels
OT 4

PostSubject: Re: Counterfeit Dreams, Last chapter   Counterfeit Dreams, Last chapter EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:34 pm

I actually put the link for that story on over 200 fliers that we handed out on the 12th, and again on the 19th at Gay Pride parade.

He should right a book for sure! He is very well spoken, articulate, and has a lot of important eye opening facts to get out there!

Thanks again for letting those of us that have been reading along know that it was done.

Charlie
Back to top Go down
TVwheels
OT 4

PostSubject: Re: Counterfeit Dreams, Last chapter   Counterfeit Dreams, Last chapter EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:35 pm

Typo.....I meant 'write' a book!!!!

sillyass
Back to top Go down
gargy
OT 6
gargy

PostSubject: Re: Counterfeit Dreams, Last chapter   Counterfeit Dreams, Last chapter EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 9:51 pm

thank you tv wheels (charlie, sylvia, linda, harry, martha, billy, and zelda).

you are >9000 awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counterfeit Dreams, Last chapter   Counterfeit Dreams, Last chapter Empty

Back to top Go down

Counterfeit Dreams, Last chapter
Page 1 of 1