San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Election year

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yagami
OT 3
yagami

Election year Empty
PostSubject: Election year   Election year EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 6:48 am

I don't know if this has been discussed before but in terms of covert operations, has there been any ideas about sending letters to local politicians that are up for election regarding the churches, services and facilities that CoS has within the region? It might be worth something to just do some lettering campaign saying "Anonymous is watching and we have voters..." or "Didn't you promise a safe neighborhood?". If we were to do this idea, I would send copies of the letters that we send to CoS...
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

Election year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election year   Election year EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:26 am

We would need a sockpuppet or P.O. box.
Plus we'd need to send their copy on a postcard so they don't tamper with it then say "OMG WE NU IT HALP HALP!11".

I like the idea, though. Make sure to ask a question towards the end or so they can respond.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org

Election year
Page 1 of 1