San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I don't know where to put this.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Facepalm
OT 1

I don't know where to put this. Empty
PostSubject: I don't know where to put this.   I don't know where to put this. EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:42 pm

I'm new. I'm finally fed up enough to DO something. I'm here.

I've been dropping "YOU FOUND THE CARD" around, but I want to do more.

I'd tell you a story about how I finally got angry enough, but I'm a bit gunshy. >.<
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: I don't know where to put this.   I don't know where to put this. EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:46 am

hai2u
thats basically how i got involved. i read enough to get tired of it and decided to get off my ass. but i didnt start on the side of anon. i started by picking up a few scidox.pdf and couldnt believe that this shit was being payed for. let alone being passed off as a legitimate religion. i think it was in a news interview in 92 davey the dwarf said "the corporation of scientology". that statement threw me into nerdrage.
dont be afraid to click that little CHAT button. at the top
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Facepalm
OT 1

PostSubject: Re: I don't know where to put this.   I don't know where to put this. EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 2:21 am

I did, but mah e-skinz needs thickening and I left straightaway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know where to put this.   I don't know where to put this. Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't know where to put this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Diego Anonymous :: GOLD BASE :: General Discussion-
Jump to: