San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things I didn't know

Go down 
+5
Anonagi
tofuman
e0n
Char Aznable
xenubarb
9 posters
AuthorMessage
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Things I didn't know Empty
PostSubject: Things I didn't know   Things I didn't know EmptyTue May 06, 2008 9:56 am

Church of Scientology Mission of La Jolla
1010 Pearl Street, Suite 10
La Jolla, CA 92037
Tel: 858-682-3356
Fax: 858-454-8977
E-mail: cofslajo...@san.rr.com

Church of Scientology Mission of Mira Mesa
8719 Hebrides Drive
San Diego CA 92126
Tel: 858-549-9279
E-mail: cofsmiramiss...@nethere.com
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't know   Things I didn't know EmptyTue May 06, 2008 11:28 am

xenubarb wrote:
Church of Scientology Mission of La Jolla
1010 Pearl Street, Suite 10
La Jolla, CA 92037
Tel: 858-682-3356
Fax: 858-454-8977
E-mail: cofslajo...@san.rr.com

Church of Scientology Mission of Mira Mesa
8719 Hebrides Drive
San Diego CA 92126
Tel: 858-549-9279
E-mail: cofsmiramiss...@nethere.com

FUCK NO!!!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/113042573/CoS_Mission.zip.html

Well I made my way down in my Marcab-Tech rocket car. I parked some distance away, and approached the house.

On my approach I noted either two scilons, * or two potentially duped neighbors * pull away in a green honda SUV, one the knock off kind of a true Mini SUV (which is Subaru All the way)

The house was way too perfect

Manicured lawn *with a palm tree in the middle* (mini RPF?)
The x-mas lights where still up (icicle kind)
There where two water tanks (the delivery truck kind) outside the front door
1 Ford pick-up with a triple AAA sticker on it and one Honda sedan 4 door with wannabe spoiler attachment. (license plates in picture are visible mostly the sedan and partial on the pick up, picture taken as I drove away)

1. I am thinking of enturbulating this house by dropping a tape off of Rick Roll'd "Anonymous Crimes" recording.
2. I have no clue how to approach this any further.

Last edited by Anon Char on Tue May 06, 2008 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
e0n
OT 3
e0n

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't know   Things I didn't know EmptyTue May 06, 2008 1:47 pm

what's weird is when you google the address, it also comes up with some bullshit Health Insurance company

Advanced Insurance

....thetan insurance?
Back to top Go down
http://ted.com
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't know   Things I didn't know EmptyTue May 06, 2008 2:10 pm

e0n wrote:
what's weird is when you google the address, it also comes up with some bullshit Health Insurance company

Advanced Insurance

....thetan insurance?

Its a facade, xenu told me once of wear they posed as an optometry office and there was the house behind it.
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't know   Things I didn't know EmptyWed May 07, 2008 1:31 am

I knew there was one in La Jolla, but I had no idea there was one in Mira Mesa Shocked Why would they build one there? I guess their trying to go after the upper and middle-class people now. I'll have to go by and check it out.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't know   Things I didn't know EmptyWed May 07, 2008 8:32 am

tofuman wrote:
I knew there was one in La Jolla, but I had no idea there was one in Mira Mesa Shocked Why would they build one there? I guess their trying to go after the upper and middle-class people now. I'll have to go by and check it out.

Upper middle Class!?

Go to scripps ranch for that, wear all BMW and Mercedes and Lexus are financed and leased and not a single one is owned!

Mira Mesa is mostly filipinos and off base Miramar personnel.
Besides, if teh scienos try to invade they have to deal with the actual TOP GUN School that trains at miramar first!
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't know   Things I didn't know EmptyThu May 08, 2008 12:44 pm

I'll have to swing by the La Jolla org at a later time.

Xenu, out of curiosity, do you have any idea what they do with these Smaller orgs? It seems that all they're able to do is just send people down to the Dianetics Center on 4th street.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Follow Up Intell (inside!) Report.   Things I didn't know EmptyTue May 13, 2008 8:56 pm

Did a drive by today. No Camera. (FAIL)

Two different vehicles I spotted today.

1 pick up of another kind, I think is one of those Nissan ones, before they turned x-box heug and had extra plastic in the bed frame.

1 black sedan of a different make, it looked like some boxy honda accord and it was in the drive way. I can only call the plate off of my head but its

5GOB554 ? Don't count on that being the number
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't know   Things I didn't know EmptyWed May 14, 2008 10:56 am

Missions deliver lower level services. Once the mark is invested, they are then sent to the orgs for further mental processing.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't know   Things I didn't know EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:06 am

Third tier update

I drove by once again this morning.

1 large pick up, possibly the same as the ones I have spotted before, can not confirm without a doubt that it was since erratic drive byes are my style

2 sedan type vehicles, one was a Beige Honda and another kind of sedan

Conclusion?

The large pickup truck is possibly the same one I have seen for some time.
One sedan may come and go periodically but there is always another one there.
No sign of that Green Honda CR-V, though I think the sedan that tailed Anonagi houses itself here, I would need better evidence of such though.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't know   Things I didn't know EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 2:22 am

when i get my magical transporting device fixed im going to need to swing by the mira mesa volcano and check what that is about...

will take a camera... will let ya know what i can see with the imagery
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't know   Things I didn't know EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 4:03 am

One of these days we should have a flash raid at one of these orgs.
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't know   Things I didn't know EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 11:39 pm

Local ordnances on chalk writing on the sidewalks/streets?

Persistent flash raid possibilities there. Wink
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't know   Things I didn't know EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 11:47 pm

the sidewalks and streets are city property...

not the owners...

so.... since the streets and sidewalks are PUBLIC city.. property that isnt vandalized on the owner of the house's property... i dont know what they could do...

esp if we draw LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG cat.... or leave them a lil guy fawkes or something....

SPEAKING OF WHICH.... i had a great idea for an Anon bobblehead.... (no pun intended with the headless thing...) but a GF masked suit bobble head. nothing strikes more fear than waking up to find one on your door mat
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't know   Things I didn't know EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 11:48 pm

There is a school near the Mira Mesa one, and I know for a fact that a lot of high schoolers walk down the road adjacent to the mission. If someone finds out that sidewalk chalk isn't illegal me and a fellow anon could hit that place up several times (when school is back in session) and point arrows that say "Cult this way XENU.net" or something like that...
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't know   Things I didn't know EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 12:21 am

ANONdur wrote:
There is a school near the Mira Mesa one, and I know for a fact that a lot of high schoolers walk down the road adjacent to the mission. If someone finds out that sidewalk chalk isn't illegal me and a fellow anon could hit that place up several times (when school is back in session) and point arrows that say "Cult this way XENU.net" or something like that...

Too high profile, there is always a cop on standby at the school.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't know   Things I didn't know EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 12:22 am

Anon Char wrote:
ANONdur wrote:

Too high profile, there is always a cop on standby at the school.

its not that difficult, actually...

and it wouldnt be open and full of cheers and shouting
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't know   Things I didn't know EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 12:24 am

If you know where the school is, it's actually not that near the school. The intersection of Flanders and Westonhill sees a lot of foot traffic from high schoolers, and I've seen a lot of people walking the stretch of Westonhill where the mission's street intersects. All it takes is a few arrows here and there to point to the place.
Back to top Go down
yagami
OT 3
yagami

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't know   Things I didn't know EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 1:04 am

Because its in a residential neighborhood, do the houses around it know that the churches exist? How about writing some anonymous letters around the neighborhood and also to the high school PTA?
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't know   Things I didn't know EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 1:29 am

For_the_People wrote:
the sidewalks and streets are city property...

not the owners...

so.... since the streets and sidewalks are PUBLIC city.. property that isnt vandalized on the owner of the house's property... i dont know what they could do...

esp if we draw LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG cat.... or leave them a lil guy fawkes or something....

SPEAKING OF WHICH.... i had a great idea for an Anon bobblehead.... (no pun intended with the headless thing...) but a GF masked suit bobble head. nothing strikes more fear than waking up to find one on your door mat
I like the idea of drawing a Guy Fawkes mask in front of the org.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't know   Things I didn't know EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 1:41 am

if i had a steady supply of the stickers or masks... i would leave one on their door step or hanging on their door handle waiting for them every now and then.... to let them know we're watching.. and we know theyre there
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't know   Things I didn't know EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 1:41 am

here's a thing i didnt know...

i took the online personality test...

its like the same 25 questions asked 8 different ways...

theyre fucking STUPID
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't know   Things I didn't know EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 11:08 am

For_the_People wrote:
here's a thing i didnt know...

i took the online personality test...

its like the same 25 questions asked 8 different ways...

theyre fucking STUPID

That's not the one I took, the sec check is about worse than that and slap on some BS on the side as well as Scieno Speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't know   Things I didn't know Empty

Back to top Go down

Things I didn't know
Page 1 of 1