San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why Ex-$cilons should speak out

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gargy
OT 6
gargy

Why Ex-$cilons should speak out Empty
PostSubject: Why Ex-$cilons should speak out   Why Ex-$cilons should speak out EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:11 pm

Back to top Go down
http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com
TVwheels
OT 4

PostSubject: Re: Why Ex-$cilons should speak out   Why Ex-$cilons should speak out EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:16 pm

I agree, everyone should read this! It pretty much puts everything into perspective..

Ta ta all,

Shelly
Back to top Go down
gargy
OT 6
gargy

PostSubject: Re: Why Ex-$cilons should speak out   Why Ex-$cilons should speak out EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:38 pm

When you think about how MANY ex-big shots from gold/hemet/int/whatever you want to call it are out, it's amazing there aren't MORE people writing their stories. Maybe they still have family "inside" and that's a real problem. But isn't there a major poster/storyteller on clambake who keeps saying, let me talk to my family or I'll keep posting this shit? He's the one who told the story of "musical chairs" that was so horrifying. What if Mike Rinder wrote about everything he knows? Seems like that would bring the cos down almost instanteously, hm?

I'm just saying.

btw, I love San Diego Anonymous
Back to top Go down
http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Why Ex-$cilons should speak out   Why Ex-$cilons should speak out EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:32 pm

Interesting read.

The quote of the day: "The only real victims are those who have been "shuddered into silence" by such callous and bloodless sentiments."

wow.

thanks gargy
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Why Ex-$cilons should speak out   Why Ex-$cilons should speak out EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:52 pm

its an amazing read... i read it when gargy first posted it but have been so swamped i havnt been able to respond...

With all the inside information that all ex scilons have seen, done and experienced it would definately have an impact on the general public...

though the scientology organization would say all of them to be opressors who have lost their mind... went loony..

also that they are all full of lies and they cant be trusted do to... *insert any and all real or made up shit the person has or hasnt done*

FTP

<3 Gargy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Ex-$cilons should speak out   Why Ex-$cilons should speak out Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Ex-$cilons should speak out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Diego Anonymous :: GOLD BASE :: Everything Else-
Jump to: