San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gentlemen, will we close this pool?

Go down 
+4
mudkips
RandomFaceInCrowd
ANONdur
insurGENTLEMEN
8 posters
AuthorMessage
insurGENTLEMEN
OT 1

Gentlemen, will we close this pool? Empty
PostSubject: Gentlemen, will we close this pool?   Gentlemen, will we close this pool? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 5:15 pm

Greetings, anonymous friends.
I humbly come to this, your decentralized forum, asking for your assistance.

I am currently searching for the names of known scientologists, whether executives, staffers, or public. I come to your decentralized location because we are looking to create regional lists of people. These lists will not be posted to the public, so fear not. This is not an attempt to dox scilons in order to terrorize them.

I am aware this issue is touchy for most people. We are constantly threatened by the possibility of fair game and some view this as no better. I assure you that we will not do anything destructive with this information, but my word is all I can provide, and it is not much in this world of anonymity.

If you are willing to help my efforts, you can submit a name through the San Diego Form or, if your information pertains to another area, to one of the other Regional Forms. If there are any queries, I will answer them as fast as I can

FINNAL FUSION APPROVED <3 Char
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, will we close this pool?   Gentlemen, will we close this pool? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 5:31 pm

I'll probably be the nicer one of the people asking you this (inb4 char freaks out) but can you tell us any more what it's for?
Back to top Go down
insurGENTLEMEN
OT 1

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, will we close this pool?   Gentlemen, will we close this pool? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 5:37 pm

Some orgs will have a very merry enturbulated Christmas. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, will we close this pool?   Gentlemen, will we close this pool? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:54 pm

lol can't argue with that *submit submit submit*
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, will we close this pool?   Gentlemen, will we close this pool? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:14 pm

Lurk Moar. there are names to faces already in this forum.
thank you, and happy hunting.

inb4notyourpersonalarmy
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, will we close this pool?   Gentlemen, will we close this pool? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:14 pm

helps us trust people when they don't crash our party suspiciously

[21:10] * insurGENTLEMEN (want@scilon.dox) has joined #sd
[21:10] * insurGENTLEMEN (want@scilon.dox) has left #sd (Leaving)
[21:11] <RamonDPoltap>: interesting
Back to top Go down
mudkips
OT 3
mudkips

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, will we close this pool?   Gentlemen, will we close this pool? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 1:05 pm

I know the story behind all of this, guise. It's legit, it's not malicious, and it's actually a good idea.

I'm not at liberty to say much more, but if you feel like contributing, you'll be an Internet Super Hero.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, will we close this pool?   Gentlemen, will we close this pool? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 1:28 pm

mudkips wrote:
I know the story behind all of this, guise. It's legit, it's not malicious, and it's actually a good idea.

I'm not at liberty to say much more, but if you feel like contributing, you'll be an Internet Super Hero.

Now there's a word I trust. *submit submit submit*
Back to top Go down
mudkips
OT 3
mudkips

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, will we close this pool?   Gentlemen, will we close this pool? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 1:54 pm

... you're an idiot.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, will we close this pool?   Gentlemen, will we close this pool? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 4:03 pm

HEY DON'T OUT ME BRO

not everyone needs to know I'm an idiot Sad

(inb4 everyone else already knew) <--------- REDUNDANCY -Char
Back to top Go down
insurGENTLEMEN
OT 1

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, will we close this pool?   Gentlemen, will we close this pool? EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:40 pm

We have over 400 names from Seattle. Over 200 from San Francisco. Over 100 from New York. Will you help, San Diego?

Lets make this November epic in the name of ebaums.
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, will we close this pool?   Gentlemen, will we close this pool? EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:51 pm

insurGENTLEMEN wrote:
We have over 400 names from Seattle. Over 200 from San Francisco. Over 100 from New York. Will you help, San Diego?

Lets make this November epic in the name of ebaums.

NO WE WILL NOT HELP. GO AWAY. KTHXBAI.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, will we close this pool?   Gentlemen, will we close this pool? EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:57 pm

link to recent newscast with tory and the president of CoS San Diego David Meyers. he has been part of many acts against us.
theres your freebee.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
INFORMality
OT 1

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, will we close this pool?   Gentlemen, will we close this pool? EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:16 pm

You are banned, please rethink your strategy if you wish to contribute. See you in two days.

~Char
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, will we close this pool?   Gentlemen, will we close this pool? EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:22 pm

Rofl, stop being an ass hat

~Char
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, will we close this pool?   Gentlemen, will we close this pool? EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:25 pm

...... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, will we close this pool?   Gentlemen, will we close this pool? EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:04 am

Any information that the one member posted has been F5 for posterity. Continue as usual, but leave the antics characteristic of /b/ out this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, will we close this pool?   Gentlemen, will we close this pool? Empty

Back to top Go down

Gentlemen, will we close this pool?
Page 1 of 1