San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Foreign Legion Cometh

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

The Foreign Legion Cometh Empty
PostSubject: The Foreign Legion Cometh   The Foreign Legion Cometh EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:52 am

We are having a critical strike force flying in from Germany and Toronto. Please note that this is a last second operation but we have at the most a muster of 100 people showing up.

Be sure to not crowd the sidewalks and be cordial

Be aware that they will cower, do not taunt, but be silent. Do not under any circumstances make gestures or bring any thing unnecessary

We demand Isaac Hayes and the return of our Fresh Prince.
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: The Foreign Legion Cometh   The Foreign Legion Cometh EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:56 am

GUYS THIS IS A HUGE EVENT WITH 100 PLUS ANONS THATS BEEN KEPT ON THE DOWN LOW ESPECIALLY FROM SCIENTOLOGY FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS. ALL THE NEWFAGS AND ALL THOSE WHO ARE COMING TOMORROW TO REMEMBER THAT THIS PROTEST IS GOING TO CHANGE ALOT IF WHAT WE HAVE PLANNED GETS DONE. POLICE WILL BE IN FULL FORCE, THE ORG WILL BE ON LOCKDOWN. AND IM SURE ITS GOING TO BE EPIC. WE WILL BE ON BOTH SIDES IN FRONT OF THE ORG AND BEHIND THE ORG BE SURE NOT TO GO IN THE STREET, BLOCK THE SIDEWALK, OR DRIVEWAY OF THE ORG.

PLEASE. PLEASE
I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH GUYS,
PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY, AANNNNY QUESTIONS, PM ME, OR CHAR.
Back to top Go down
Drifter
OT 1

PostSubject: Re: The Foreign Legion Cometh   The Foreign Legion Cometh EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 6:14 am

Okay, just remind those picking up their vehicles at Enterprise what they need to do to get the discount.
Back to top Go down
mudkips
OT 3
mudkips

PostSubject: Re: The Foreign Legion Cometh   The Foreign Legion Cometh EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 6:42 am

I'm taking time off from work for this to come down, it'll be epic!
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: The Foreign Legion Cometh   The Foreign Legion Cometh EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:13 am

AW!

I am going out on a friend's boat and will be on the water by 6:00 am. We'll be back on shore around 2 pm but I will have to go home and offload my fishing tackle and, hopefully, pounds of delicious sea bass and yellowtail.

So I don't know if I'll be coming. All depends on how tired I am after putting my gear away and filleting mah victims. I mean, dinner.
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: The Foreign Legion Cometh   The Foreign Legion Cometh EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:37 pm

lol fake raid was fake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Foreign Legion Cometh   The Foreign Legion Cometh Empty

Back to top Go down

The Foreign Legion Cometh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Diego Anonymous :: Current Projects :: Flash Raids-
Jump to: