San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ITT a failed attempt at DOXing

Go down 
+8
Daft
anonsoldier
mudkips
xenubarb
Roflcptr
ANONdur
For_the_People
wontyouforgive
12 posters
AuthorMessage
wontyouforgive
OT 1

ITT a failed attempt at DOXing Empty
PostSubject: ITT a failed attempt at DOXing   ITT a failed attempt at DOXing EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 6:28 pm

Greetings, Cancer. This is the real anonymous. We have been watching you and your members, specifically [deleted] aka For The People. We are watching you, [deleted]. We were there when you graduated from Mira Mesa High School in June. We were there for your failplay. Your interest in theater insults us. Your protests against scientology insult us. You must stop.
ITT a failed attempt at DOXing L_386a619ce48846125ba36662a3d2b7bf

You cannot hide from us, [deleted].
We are sitting behind you in class.
We are your waiter.
We are your professor.
We are your friend on myspace.
We are your supervisor at the theater you work for.
We will dispose of you if you do not meet our request.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: ITT a failed attempt at DOXing   ITT a failed attempt at DOXing EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 6:58 pm

Lets see...

how is it you think that im [deleted]?

have you not compared pictures or even shoes?

[deleted] is much shorter than i am...

i have BLONDE hair...

i have BLUE eyes...

if you're going to drop dox... please dont fail...

end

plus... ive been in college for a number of years, way to fail epicly.

FTP
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: ITT a failed attempt at DOXing   ITT a failed attempt at DOXing EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 7:01 pm

hmm ITT FTP drops his own dox
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: ITT a failed attempt at DOXing   ITT a failed attempt at DOXing EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 7:08 pm

precisely
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: ITT a failed attempt at DOXing   ITT a failed attempt at DOXing EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 7:49 pm

LOLOL

EPIC FCKING FAIL! SO EPICLY FAIL IM LOLZING!!

anyway, DO ME NEXT! DO ME DO ME! COME ON!!! WHO AM I!? I DEMAND MY C&D LETTER NOW! PLZ *holds out hand*

C'MON!!! WHO AM I?
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: ITT a failed attempt at DOXing   ITT a failed attempt at DOXing EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 7:50 pm

You're an idiot.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: ITT a failed attempt at DOXing   ITT a failed attempt at DOXing EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 7:54 pm

hes laughing cause he knows who i am and doesnt take bullshit any other way than "rofl"'ing at it...

you should know that
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: ITT a failed attempt at DOXing   ITT a failed attempt at DOXing EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 8:08 pm

being honest i really hope agi leaves this thread up... maybe just change that unluck sob's name or something.... obviously this faggot has andrew on his mind alot... leave it up to show what douchebags can do to themselves when they go after the innocent and fail to get the facts right... if you spent any time looking up pictures of me and [deleted] (his available wherever you know him... and mine all over these forums...) ask yourself... is [deleted] that good looking? does [deleted] wear a silver band on his right hand?

grow up, get some balls, some facts and a fucking rationality complex then come try to talk to me...

FTP

Last edited by Anonagi on Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot the x in complex)
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: ITT a failed attempt at DOXing   ITT a failed attempt at DOXing EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:25 am

[deleted] cannot POSSIBLY be that good looking! LOL!
Back to top Go down
mudkips
OT 3
mudkips

PostSubject: Re: ITT a failed attempt at DOXing   ITT a failed attempt at DOXing EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:00 am

Hey OP:

ITT a failed attempt at DOXing Diditwronggf
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: ITT a failed attempt at DOXing   ITT a failed attempt at DOXing EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:18 pm

Man, I wish I had people giving me false identities on the Internet. FTP, you popular bastard you.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: ITT a failed attempt at DOXing   ITT a failed attempt at DOXing EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 6:12 pm

haha... i love it, Soldier..

im everyone... and everywhere
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: ITT a failed attempt at DOXing   ITT a failed attempt at DOXing EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 6:20 pm

OP, you sir, are an idiot;)
we all know his real name is David

unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful :/
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: ITT a failed attempt at DOXing   ITT a failed attempt at DOXing EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:27 am

Fucking lol at this thread.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: ITT a failed attempt at DOXing   ITT a failed attempt at DOXing EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 11:33 am

efg...

pictures from the raid...

need.... must.... gogo
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: ITT a failed attempt at DOXing   ITT a failed attempt at DOXing EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:17 pm

remarkably, you must be someone who either knows this person, are a troll and have a personal vendetta against this fellow, or you are a very terrible wielder of "TEH SRZ BZNS"

I would say all of the above, because apparently you are "Clever" enough to hide behind a proxy and also give up at the first sign of victory rather than pressing on as TRUE ANONYMOUS.

Oh, and Anon is not a personal Army.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: ITT a failed attempt at DOXing   ITT a failed attempt at DOXing EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 1:39 am

Too lazy to get a phone number to verify voice/identity? Or even for lulzy purposes?
Obvious poor or false attempt at dox'ing.

Assuming you're from "ebaumsworld", you fail worse then when a post was made about
raiding enturb and it was posted there 5 minutes later.
Or what about that MPAA/RIAA raid? How'd that go? You ever get it down then redirect the URL like planned? Oh noes, you didn't. What, gigaloader didn't do the trick? Script kiddies thinking you're internet tough gais. You are the true cancer, you putrescent scab on a horses rectum covered with smegma.

tl;dr Dox better or become an hero, you /i/mpotent retard. [/flame]
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: ITT a failed attempt at DOXing   ITT a failed attempt at DOXing EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 7:45 pm

LOL'd and locked
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITT a failed attempt at DOXing   ITT a failed attempt at DOXing Empty

Back to top Go down

ITT a failed attempt at DOXing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Diego Anonymous :: GOLD BASE :: Everything Else-
Jump to: