San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will it be big?

Go down 
+6
RandomFaceInCrowd
Anonagi
Daft
scarletbanner
Char Aznable
kombat
10 posters
AuthorMessage
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

Will it be big? Empty
PostSubject: Will it be big?   Will it be big? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:00 pm

I remember how we got a reasonable amount at the 16th protest, but will the 13th prove much more or same? People don't seem so hyped for it, like not many seem to be coming...

Plus without rofl what are we even gonna be doing?
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

Will it be big? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will it be big?   Will it be big? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:50 pm

kombatman360 wrote:
I remember how we got a reasonable amount at the 16th protest, but will the 13th prove much more or same? People don't seem so hyped for it, like not many seem to be coming...

Plus without rofl what are we even gonna be doing?

Rofl is not the life of the party, Daft is, since she is the one that deems music acceptable, or as her trademark, "Ridic"

besides, we don't worry about numbers as much as sci-fags do, they worry so much it makes statistics in to a life or death situation on how they run their lives by "Stats"
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

Will it be big? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will it be big?   Will it be big? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:59 pm

Many of the people who regularily post here have been to a couple globals so much of the excitement is kept off for redundency.

Rofl's not going to be there.. There's still going to be music, partying, etc.
Plus I'll be making an appearence as a Marcabian soldier.
If you have CD-Rs put some music on them for diversified music choices.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

Will it be big? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will it be big?   Will it be big? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:09 pm

scarletbanner wrote:
Many of the people who regularily post here have been to a couple globals so much of the excitement is kept off for redundency.

Rofl's not going to be there.. There's still going to be music, partying, etc.
Plus I'll be making an appearence as a Marcabian soldier.
If you have CD-Rs put some music on them for diversified music choices.

I'' get on that, my comps old so I hope it doesnt fuck up
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

Will it be big? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will it be big?   Will it be big? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 9:18 pm

I feel we can manage without some of the regulars, kombatman.
It would be lovely if we had EVERYONE show up, but, once in a while, everyone gets irl'd like a mugg, fo reel.

I just hope that my comrads will look alive on the 13th and 16th.

People like other people dancing and having a good time. If we party hard enough, people might want to join us or hear what we have to say most of the time. Hell, Scilons prolly envy us having so much fun ridiculing their ridic music and what not.
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

Will it be big? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will it be big?   Will it be big? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:05 pm

DaftAnon wrote:
I feel we can manage without some of the regulars, kombatman.
It would be lovely if we had EVERYONE show up, but, once in a while, everyone gets irl'd like a mugg, fo reel.

I just hope that my comrads will look alive on the 13th and 16th.

People like other people dancing and having a good time. If we party hard enough, people might want to join us or hear what we have to say most of the time. Hell, Scilons prolly envy us having so much fun ridiculing their ridic music and what not.

thats always cool, at least spirits will be high, like always... whats going down on Nov. 5? Also, whens the next global after the 13th?
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

Will it be big? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will it be big?   Will it be big? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:58 pm

The global is the 16th and there is something going on Wednesday. Check the forums or ask Barb or Random.

We'll be planning nonsense later for Nov 5th.
Feel free to throw ideas out there.
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

Will it be big? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will it be big?   Will it be big? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 2:54 pm

I'LL BE THERE. Plans changed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

Will it be big? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will it be big?   Will it be big? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 5:02 pm

Anonagi wrote:

Fuck yeah, climbing numbers! I forgot who you are, but I'm sure I'll remember...
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

Will it be big? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will it be big?   Will it be big? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 6:15 pm

kombatman360 wrote:
Anonagi wrote:

Fuck yeah, climbing numbers! I forgot who you are, but I'm sure I'll remember...
lurk moar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Will it be big? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will it be big?   Will it be big? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 8:40 pm

I liek cake...
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Will it be big? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will it be big?   Will it be big? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 8:42 pm

DaftAnon wrote:
The global is the 16th and there is something going on Wednesday. Check the forums or ask Barb or Random.

Dont ask me. I thought the global was this weekend, the 13th. The sixteenth is a weekday, unless ur talkin about Nvember.
remember...remember...
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

Will it be big? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will it be big?   Will it be big? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 9:05 pm

xenubarb wrote:
DaftAnon wrote:

Dont ask me. I thought the global was this weekend, the 13th. The sixteenth is a weekday, unless ur talkin about Nvember.
remember...remember...
Dear lord, I fail.
The global is on the 13th, excuse my ridiculousness.
cyclops
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

Will it be big? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will it be big?   Will it be big? EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 2:35 pm

to wombat: I quickly became a regular, and after I left San Diego Anon did not fall apart. Anonagi has done loads of work supporting the collective (such as this site) and his occasional absence did not result in the collective disintegrating.

It's time to learn to think beyond your comfort zone. Just because Rofl, or Daft, or someone else who fills a "role" isn't there doesn't mean it all falls apart. No Anonymous is essential to the collective. Think of it as an opportunity for personal growth and to expand the repertoire of skills for you and other Anonymous who may be less experienced. This way, when the individual comes back, their efforts will only be further enhanced by you.

It's time to answer the call. Will you accept the charges?
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

Will it be big? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will it be big?   Will it be big? EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 4:59 pm

anonsoldier wrote:
to wombat: I quickly became a regular, and after I left San Diego Anon did not fall apart. Anonagi has done loads of work supporting the collective (such as this site) and his occasional absence did not result in the collective disintegrating.

It's time to learn to think beyond your comfort zone. Just because Rofl, or Daft, or someone else who fills a "role" isn't there doesn't mean it all falls apart. No Anonymous is essential to the collective. Think of it as an opportunity for personal growth and to expand the repertoire of skills for you and other Anonymous who may be less experienced. This way, when the individual comes back, their efforts will only be further enhanced by you.

It's time to answer the call. Will you accept the charges?

Thanks, noted.

Call answered, Anon strikes 2maro, amirite?
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

Will it be big? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will it be big?   Will it be big? EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:27 pm

i should prolly be there... but not sure atm... keep your eyes closed and women locked up just in case...
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

Will it be big? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will it be big?   Will it be big? EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:41 am

I have important business on the Marcabian home-world and will be late, will try to find you guys around 2pm.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

Will it be big? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will it be big?   Will it be big? EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 11:54 am

we missed obamanon even though he drove by and i chased him down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Will it be big? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will it be big?   Will it be big? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will it be big?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Diego Anonymous :: COMPLETED OPERATIONS AND POST GAME REPORTS :: September 13th - SCHOOL'S CLOSED-
Jump to: