San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D

Go down 
+7
TVwheels
Char Aznable
Anonagi
xenubarb
For_the_People
ObamAnon
Roflcptr
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D Empty
PostSubject: GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D   GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 10:37 am

as of about 9am this morning, some guy in a really nice black truck rolled up to my shitty apartments, and hand delivered a HUGE white packet, which contained the ANONYMOUS HATE CRIMES dvd and a shrink wrapped Scientology DVD, along with a 4 page stapled C&D letter. Mother answered the door and said she saw "3 more in his bag" so its dox time SD. so shit. lolz page stapled C&D letter.

OH HAPPY DAY i cant stop laughing maniacly

Last edited by Roflcptr on Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D   GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 10:58 am

I am insanely jealous ! I want one too!

Congratulations, have you picked out a good place on the wall to hang your trophy? If I am lucky enough to get one its going in a nice frame and will hang above my toilet.
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D   GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 11:06 am

ObamAnon wrote:
I am insanely jealous ! I want one too!

Congratulations, have you picked out a good place on the wall to hang your trophy? If I am lucky enough to get one its going in a nice frame and will hang above my toilet.

im thinkin bout laminating and taping to back of suit jacket to bring to raids.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D   GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 12:06 pm

im hoping i dont get one too....

and i feel bad for the andy fellow who everyone thinks is me... =/
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D   GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 12:09 pm

Roflcptr wrote:
as of about 9am this morning, some guy in a really nice black truck rolled up to my shitty apartments, and hand delivered a HUGE white packet, which contained the ANONYMOUS HATE CRIMES dvd and a shrink wrapped Scientology DVD, along with a 3 page stapled C&D letter.

Get a license plate number?
Why not?
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D   GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 12:29 pm

In all seriousness, besides laminating it, there's all sorts of LULZY things you can do.

One of which being to scan it so we can all see it!

Also, we have to craft a lulz filled response.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D   GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 1:20 pm

Anonagi wrote:
Also, we have to craft a lulz filled response.

I shudder to think about I ACCIDENTALLY C&D
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D   GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 5:44 pm

THE WHOLE C&D
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
TVwheels
OT 4

PostSubject: WTF How the hell did that happen?   GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 7:48 pm

Okay Rofl,

Who were you riding on the train with?????? How the hell does a guy who doesn't even have a car whose tag they can get get a C & D letter?

Anyway, I'm sure you no longer feel left out! I know you wanted to be the first one in your county to get one, but I still firmly believe you will be the first to get arrested, so there's always that to look forward to!

I guess I should say 'congratulations' since I know you've wanted one for so long, and unmasked so many times right in front of them in hopes of getting one. Back pat to you!

Wendy
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D   GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 7:52 pm

arrested for what? you lying and twisting every thing you can about us because you know we've seen the truth of what you are?

my bad.... i'm new around here and stepped in quicker than i should've.... maybe shoulda read a bit more of your forum posts... i tend to be quick to judge people sometimes

Last edited by ANOthersandiegaN on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D   GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 8:06 pm

ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
arrested for what? you lying and twisting every thing you can about us because you know we've seen the truth of what you are?

uh. lurk moar. that Anon always sings a different name
Back to top Go down
TVwheels
OT 4

PostSubject: Hi Char   GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 8:08 pm

Did you get to go today? I was with a friend in the hospital all day, but called Barb a while ago and she's not home yet!

Jezabelle
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D   GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 8:12 pm

Roflcptr wrote:
as of about 9am this morning, some guy in a really nice black truck rolled up to my shitty apartments, and hand delivered a HUGE white packet, which contained the ANONYMOUS HATE CRIMES dvd and a shrink wrapped Scientology DVD, along with a 3 page stapled C&D letter.

hooray its about damn time. NOW COME FOR THE REST OF US OSA. we would all like to see your little PI company. they will be picketed. their neighbors will be flyerd, there is nothing you can do to stop this.

ANOthersandiegaN wrote:

facepalm. ask questions before you make yourself look like an idiot. besides that tho. what makes you lash out at someone that you obviously know NOTHING about?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
TVwheels
OT 4

PostSubject: No sweat guyz, I PMed him ... if he still thinkz I'm OSA he's twisted!   GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 8:18 pm

Did everyone have fun today, and r u guyz seriously considering GB 2morow?

I guess it's time to call Xenu and get caught up. I have a really good friend whose really sick and I've been at the hospital since Thursday...kinda out of the loop!

Shelisa
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D   GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 8:33 pm

Anon Crime DVD?

Post on megaupload, we gotta see that shit!

Last edited by kombatman360 on Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D   GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 8:35 pm

RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:

facepalm. ask questions before you make yourself look like an idiot. besides that tho. what makes you lash out at someone that you obviously know NOTHING about?
definately a facepalm.... I've been drinking for a couple of hours now.... its saturday after happy hour cheers what're you doing in front of a computer at this time of night lol!
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D   GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 9:20 pm

Lol jezabelle

Rofl...you silly sebastian.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D   GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 10:10 pm

LOL, Anothersandiegan; yes, LURK MOAR before we all facepalm.jpg at you simultaneously. It was good you showed up today and I'm sure you're eager to brawl, but you need to buy our program before you go off on anons by mistake. If you'd raided with Rofl, you would understand.

TVwheels, I just got home a little while ago. We hit Ideal Org and then downtown. It was win for us, and kind of tiny and sad for them.

Raid report here:
http://forums.enturbulation.org/121-raids/san-diego-raids-ideal-org-29421/#post574590
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D   GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 11:20 pm

update: I went over to EFG's place today and my letter is scanned on his computer so it will be uploaded plox. also I WANNA GO TO GOLD BASE NAO PLZ
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D   GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 1:39 am

Trop banane^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D   GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D Empty

Back to top Go down

GUESS WHAT?! ROFLCPTR FINALLY GOT A C&D
Page 1 of 1