San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're all invited to thanksgiving.

Go down 
+10
annonilate
kombat
scarletbanner
For_the_People
Daft
ObamAnon
xenubarb
RandomFaceInCrowd
Char Aznable
Anonivixen
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonivixen
OT 1

You're all invited to thanksgiving. Empty
PostSubject: You're all invited to thanksgiving.   You're all invited to thanksgiving. EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 5:09 pm

Hey guys, I know I haven't been around for a while. Stuff's been crazy for me for the last few months. Anyway, my friend and I are throwing a big huge thanksgiving for Anonymous, and I'd like everyone to come. We're going all out, and there will be plenty of food for everyone. All I ask is that you RSVP with me, tell me how many people you're bringing, and I will ask each person to bring something simple like biscuits or corn. Send me a message if you're interested, and I will give you directions. You can also message me on aim. My anon sn is Anonivixen. You can also email my friend who owns the place at sdbtard@gmail.com. Hope to hear from y'all!

BY THE WAY!
I don't expect you guys to be punctual. You are welcome to show up as late (or as early) as you please. However, I anticipate most of the partying going down later, and we're gonna try to get our hot tub working by Thursday, so keep this in mind if you'd like to show up. If need be, we can make arrangements for you if you need a ride or whatever, all you gotta do is ask.

She's legit guys
~Char

Last edited by Anonivixen on Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: You're all invited to thanksgiving.   You're all invited to thanksgiving. EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 6:34 pm

Who are you again?
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: You're all invited to thanksgiving.   You're all invited to thanksgiving. EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 6:50 pm

ITS A TRAP
actually before anyone assumes i know what the hell is going on. i have no fucking clue
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: You're all invited to thanksgiving.   You're all invited to thanksgiving. EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:44 pm

lolwut
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Re: You're all invited to thanksgiving.   You're all invited to thanksgiving. EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:50 pm

huh? scratch
Back to top Go down
Anonivixen
OT 1

PostSubject: Re: You're all invited to thanksgiving.   You're all invited to thanksgiving. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:09 am

You heard me! Remember me?

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:SD_crazy_red_head.JPG

I put up the San Diego section of a post game report on ED.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: You're all invited to thanksgiving.   You're all invited to thanksgiving. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:53 pm

I FUCKING REMEMBER YOU FROM MARCH 15TH OPERATION PARTY HARD OMFG WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT ONE GUY???WHY AM I TYPING IN VIOLET?WHO IS WATCHING THE WATCHMEN?JHBGJKIASDHJGKLWAQKRNKIJGASHDGBKIJASGNLKAGHLJKFDHGKLJAFJHGKLAJG;LJDSFGKA
AFGKJKIDFHG
AFGNKALOFG

Also, I don't celebrate Thanksgiving.
1. The French don't celebrate that nonsense neither does Anonymous.
2. Black people can't afford it.
3. The Game.

So..
You're all invited to thanksgiving. 1220333076476
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: You're all invited to thanksgiving.   You're all invited to thanksgiving. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:03 pm

heh......

<.<;

>.>

>.<;
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: You're all invited to thanksgiving.   You're all invited to thanksgiving. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 8:29 pm

Any idea on the main course? If it's more tempting then ground beef burritos, I'll be a possibility.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: You're all invited to thanksgiving.   You're all invited to thanksgiving. EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:46 am

scarletbanner wrote:
Any idea on the main course? If it's more tempting then ground beef burritos, I'll be a possibility.

^

Plus, if it weren't on TG, I would definitely go.

Personally, I don't think OSA would have the balls to post on these forums, but I could be wrong...

Combat, she's legit, you just are too newfag to know her
<3 Char

^OH FUCK NO YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME THAT

Last edited by kombatman360 on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

PostSubject: Re: You're all invited to thanksgiving.   You're all invited to thanksgiving. EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 1:12 am

I'd also come if it were not held on Thanksgiving. This hacker on steroids has a loving family with which he'll be spending the day. Two loving parents, one weird little brother, two venerable grandparents, one cousin and her excellent husband, one wayward uncle who has come back to join us.

Mmm. I'm sure glad that I have em. It'd be a terrible shame if a cult had forced me to disconnect from any of my family.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: You're all invited to thanksgiving.   You're all invited to thanksgiving. EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 2:15 am

kombatman360 wrote:
Personally, I don't think OSA would have the balls to post on these forums, but I could be wrong...

Are we fighting the same cult here?
Back to top Go down
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: You're all invited to thanksgiving.   You're all invited to thanksgiving. EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 4:42 pm

Kombat, OSA posted the post above this one.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: You're all invited to thanksgiving.   You're all invited to thanksgiving. EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 5:16 pm

I'm serious. Don't underestimate scientology. People make that mistake and end up fucked. It's not above them to have their OSA or PIs stage a party to get our guard down, or to attend the party. Grow up and think a little.

That's not to say this is one of those cases, but just because it's on this forum doesn't make it safe.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: You're all invited to thanksgiving.   You're all invited to thanksgiving. EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 5:58 pm

ANONdur wrote:
I'm serious. Don't underestimate scientology. People make that mistake and end up fucked. It's not above them to have their OSA or PIs stage a party to get our guard down, or to attend the party. Grow up and think a little.

That's not to say this is one of those cases, but just because it's on this forum doesn't make it safe.

Shut up, faggot. Just take your dark cloud and head east.
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: You're all invited to thanksgiving.   You're all invited to thanksgiving. EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:38 pm

ANONdur wrote:
Grow up and think a little.

NEVER
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: You're all invited to thanksgiving.   You're all invited to thanksgiving. EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:55 pm

xenubarb wrote:
Shut up, faggot. Just take your dark cloud and head east.
So you're going to the party?

kombatman360 wrote:
NEVER
lol
Back to top Go down
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: You're all invited to thanksgiving.   You're all invited to thanksgiving. EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 7:34 pm

dur. Everyone on the internet is exactly who they say they are. And everything is exactly as it seems. I
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: You're all invited to thanksgiving.   You're all invited to thanksgiving. EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 10:07 pm

74649 wrote:
dur. Everyone on the internet is exactly who they say they are. And everything is exactly as it seems. I

except if they are OSA or the FBI
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: You're all invited to thanksgiving.   You're all invited to thanksgiving. EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 12:56 am

or men posing as women or roflcptr the loyal member of chanology
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: You're all invited to thanksgiving.   You're all invited to thanksgiving. EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 3:11 am

ANONdur wrote:
roflcptr the loyal member of chanology
HEES R MESSIEH HE GUT RAIDED BY THI FBI FUR(FAG) HOUR SINS
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: You're all invited to thanksgiving.   You're all invited to thanksgiving. EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:24 am

vixen check ur PMs
Back to top Go down
Anonivixen
OT 1

PostSubject: Re: You're all invited to thanksgiving.   You're all invited to thanksgiving. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 12:20 am

By the way, I'm gonna update my original post, but you guys are welcome to arrive late as well. The party is going all night, so even if you can't make it until after your family dinner, you're welcome to party with us. We can also make some accommodations for people that need a place to crash or a ride. We just got a hot tub, and we're gonna try to have it connected by Thursday. We'll have plenty of food, two turkeys plus pies, loads of potatoes, veggies, cranberries, a special corn salsa with chips, biscuits, made by a fellow protester from back when I was around, and other refreshments to be announced. Anyway, just let me know if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: You're all invited to thanksgiving.   You're all invited to thanksgiving. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 6:57 pm

Will there be stress tests?
Back to top Go down
Anonivixen
OT 1

PostSubject: Re: You're all invited to thanksgiving.   You're all invited to thanksgiving. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 3:31 am

74649 wrote:
Will there be stress tests?

Yes, absolutely free if you buy my book! Wink

Psh, there are no stress tests in my house because there is no stress in my house, plus scientologists are clinically proven to be allergic to me when I dance, and we will be dancing all night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're all invited to thanksgiving.   You're all invited to thanksgiving. Empty

Back to top Go down

You're all invited to thanksgiving.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Diego Anonymous :: GOLD BASE :: General Discussion-
Jump to: