San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles Empty
PostSubject: memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles   memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 12:23 pm

SDanon up for road trip this Friday?
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles   memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 1:01 pm

Definently, yes. If you need to contact me, get my phone number from Random or someone else.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles   memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 1:52 pm

Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles   memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 4:24 pm

I'm down Smile Whats the plan?
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles   memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 8:11 pm

We got no plan yet. Need to figure out who's going and how we gonna get thar.
Back to top Go down
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles   memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 9:05 pm

Hmmm... How many people going?
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

PostSubject: Re: memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles   memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 10:19 pm

well we better figure out something soon.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles   memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:36 pm

74649 wrote:

*raises hand* if possable i would like to.
but if we dont make it up there. how about swinging by the org in downtown with some candles?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

PostSubject: Re: memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles   memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:42 pm

RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:
74649 wrote:

*raises hand* if possable i would like to.
but if we dont make it up there. how about swinging by the org in downtown with some candles?
I'm up for that to.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles   memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:47 pm

its getting dark rather early, and cold. (at least by san diego standards, fuck you midwestfags and your blubber) i think getting together around 5:00 would be a good idea?
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

PostSubject: Re: memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles   memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:06 am

Are we just going to do a quick candle thing? Or are we also going to do a normal raid?
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles   memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:59 am

no fucking clue? im down for a bit of both if people are not in a rush. this isnt really something we have gone over on IRC lol
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

PostSubject: Re: memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles   memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 2:20 am

Lets just do both. Post the agenda.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles   memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 3:35 pm

plan is in motion. getting together tonight at 5pm. horton. you guys should know the deal by now.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles   memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:43 am

Me and random represented outside the SD org, which was having a fucking Xmas party on Lisa McPherson's anniversary. Where wuz the rest of you fagits?
Back to top Go down
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles   memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:51 am

I was feverish, and sluggish, and quite possibly a zombie for a while. My sorries. I couldn't make it on early to coordinate a LA trip.
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

PostSubject: Re: memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles   memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 1:12 am

Sorry I didn't show up Crying or Very sad By the time the raid was confirmed it was to late for me to get over there.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles   memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 4:00 am

well. you guys missed a fun ass night. me and barb spent the better half of the time searching for candles. by the time we got to the org the lot was basically full with cars and the banners were down. so we walked up with our signs (lisa themed) and they called the mighty macho men to put out the banners. the whole time me and barb were talking about lisa.we moved to the middle area and were shouting whyarethedead.net and lisamcpherson.org for about a hour and a half. one guy walked into the org, then came back out. looked at barbs sign and grabbed a card, and he asked me to write whyaretheydead.net on it.

tl:dr
we came
we saw
we conquered

<the grin on my avatar pretty much suits my mood after this raid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles   memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles Empty

Back to top Go down

memorial for Lisa McPherson, Los Angeles
Page 1 of 1