San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

um. wtf. please explain

Go down 
+6
ANOthersandiegaN
xenubarb
Sibyl
tofuman
RandomFaceInCrowd
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

um. wtf. please explain Empty
PostSubject: um. wtf. please explain   um. wtf. please explain EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:13 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqrWc_KQrro
new video from 13 heathens talks about san diego. and makes me go "wtf". as long as ive been around i havent heard of whats said about san diego in the video. as long as ive been around i have NEVER witnessed any form of arson or destruction of property twards a scientologist.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: um. wtf. please explain   um. wtf. please explain EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 9:32 am

Never herd of stuff like this happening either. But he said they "claimed" this happened to them. Probably just more BS from scilons trying to play the victim.
Back to top Go down
Sibyl
OT 3
Sibyl

PostSubject: Re: um. wtf. please explain   um. wtf. please explain EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 9:36 am

Umm, wow...

The police must not care about this guys 'damages and complaints' seeing as no one has been questioned on those subjects and the lack of police presence during protests.

The most I've seen from an anon during that one raid is playful taunting, but nothing horrible.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: um. wtf. please explain   um. wtf. please explain EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:51 am

Yeah, we would have heard from SDPD by now if any of this had actually happened.

Fuckin' lying ass Scilons. I think it's this sort of thing I dislike most about them, their goddam LIES.
Back to top Go down
Sibyl
OT 3
Sibyl

PostSubject: Re: um. wtf. please explain   um. wtf. please explain EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:47 pm

The scifags attempts at slandering Anonymous is sad and weak. I can type in a few words Google and come up with several videos of scifags attacking anons. Those bloody pricks...
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: um. wtf. please explain   um. wtf. please explain EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 3:03 pm

lol, silly scis, always trying to spread lies about us.... in all honesty i find their accusations to be humerous and could make for some great SNL sketches
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: um. wtf. please explain   um. wtf. please explain EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 6:49 pm

xenubarb wrote:
Yeah, we would have heard from SDPD by now if any of this had actually happened.

Fuckin' lying ass Scilons. I think it's this sort of thing I dislike most about them, their goddam LIES.

i think it would still be a good idea to ask some of SDPD about it all.
but on another note. im glad at least one person from the org heard my words about going to 13 heathens youtube channel. i can only hope they went away with a bit of clarity.
Back to top Go down
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: um. wtf. please explain   um. wtf. please explain EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:33 pm

Wait a minute....So crashing my jet into a sci-house was...a bad idea?
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: um. wtf. please explain   um. wtf. please explain EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 4:37 am

Good thing your 'eject' button worked...
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: um. wtf. please explain   um. wtf. please explain EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 5:23 pm

THEY LIE, THOSE FUCKING CULTIE BITCHES!!!
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: um. wtf. please explain   um. wtf. please explain EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 9:08 am

Kombatman speaks truth. I contacted my liaison in the PD and this is what he said:

"So far I don't see any reports, nor do I know the name of the person on the you tube. Good luck with the weather for the Sat event."

Trust me, if any of this had happened, I'd be the first on their list to contact. A couple of years ago, the org got tagged. Of course the cult named me. So, the keying of a car, or residential vandalism, I'd certainly hear about it.

So I think we can conclude that it's all lies, gentlemen.

Looking forward to Saturday. The Santa hat is 'go.' Repeat, Santa hat is 'go.'
That is all.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: um. wtf. please explain   um. wtf. please explain EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 5:31 pm

xenubarb wrote:
Kombatman speaks truth. I contacted my liaison in the PD and this is what he said:

"So far I don't see any reports, nor do I know the name of the person on the you tube. Good luck with the weather for the Sat event."

Trust me, if any of this had happened, I'd be the first on their list to contact. A couple of years ago, the org got tagged. Of course the cult named me. So, the keying of a car, or residential vandalism, I'd certainly hear about it.

So I think we can conclude that it's all lies, gentlemen.

That is all.
nice. should fwd this to 13h. im sure he would like to hear about that.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: um. wtf. please explain   um. wtf. please explain EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 5:20 pm

RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqrWc_KQrro
new video from 13 heathens talks about san diego. and makes me go "wtf". as long as ive been around i havent heard of whats said about san diego in the video. as long as ive been around i have NEVER witnessed any form of arson or destruction of property twards a scientologist.

/squints/

Sounds like a black-op, set sail for blame and baaaaw
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: um. wtf. please explain   um. wtf. please explain EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 2:54 pm

I lol'd
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: um. wtf. please explain   um. wtf. please explain EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:36 pm

I think it was nothing more than some dupe, but I highly doubt that anything like this happened. Tagging in the name of Xenu? I don' think so. I'm going with Barb's conclusion and probably call dupe on this.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: um. wtf. please explain   um. wtf. please explain EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 4:03 pm

DaftAnon wrote:
I lol'd
I second this action.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: um. wtf. please explain   um. wtf. please explain Empty

Back to top Go down

um. wtf. please explain
Page 1 of 1