San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YFTC in bookstores

Go down 
+2
Anonagi
anonsoldier
6 posters
AuthorMessage
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

YFTC in bookstores Empty
PostSubject: YFTC in bookstores   YFTC in bookstores EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 11:53 am

So I was on a bit of vacation time and had some time to myself, so I went to the bookstore to get something to read. Then I had the brilliant idea, "Hey, I can YFTC me some Hubbard crap!". Lo and behold, the books of fail were in fact present in the "New Age" section. They were also plastic wrapped, forcing me to place cards between the books rather than in them.

Recommend San Diego follows suit, with each Anonymous staking out particular stores and frequenting them to maintain presence of YFTC near anything $cientology. Just like libraries, only doing double damage by helping to cut off sales or at least hinder.

PS-I'm safely in Germany and will be unable to attend the nearest Dec 13 event. I also has no internets because my hotel is made of fail.
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

YFTC in bookstores Empty
PostSubject: Re: YFTC in bookstores   YFTC in bookstores EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:18 pm

I dropped about 200 YFTCs around a few B&N's here in San Diego - Galaxy Press has their own little cardboard standout bookshelf. It was full.

Every book now has a YFTC in it in about 7 bookstores now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

YFTC in bookstores Empty
PostSubject: Re: YFTC in bookstores   YFTC in bookstores EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 12:56 am

Whenever I'm in a bookstore I have been vigilantly looking for LRH books to enturbulate. I've not seen them in the ones I frequent. I shall redouble my efforts to silently spread the word.
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

YFTC in bookstores Empty
PostSubject: Re: YFTC in bookstores   YFTC in bookstores EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 1:25 am

My local Borders doesn't have any of L Ron's science fiction or self help books on their shelves. I haven't check Barns N Noble yet, but I will eventually.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

YFTC in bookstores Empty
PostSubject: Re: YFTC in bookstores   YFTC in bookstores EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 5:15 pm

tofuman wrote:
My local Borders doesn't have any of L Ron's science fiction or self help books on their shelves. I haven't check Barns N Noble yet, but I will eventually.

same thing. Most of the books are being sold online, but they don't have the displays any more. The majority of the books that are online that are about nearly 70-80% off the initial price.

Also, I can't find "Clear Mind, Clear Body" in the alternative medicine section anymore, so I can assume some one picked it up or it was dumped in the 50%-70% off bins

It seems most Hubbard shill has to be ordered online or ordered to the store, because not even other works by hubbard can be purchased off the shelf.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

YFTC in bookstores Empty
PostSubject: Re: YFTC in bookstores   YFTC in bookstores EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:44 pm

santa WE MISS YOU SOLDIER
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Sponsored content

YFTC in bookstores Empty
PostSubject: Re: YFTC in bookstores   YFTC in bookstores Empty

Back to top Go down

YFTC in bookstores
Page 1 of 1