San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doc Drop for NBC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

Doc Drop for NBC Empty
PostSubject: Doc Drop for NBC   Doc Drop for NBC EmptyFri May 02, 2008 3:55 pm

Considering that Co$ always has a manicured blanket statement of fail for everything that is going on, I believe a Doc drop is in order for the NBC building for the state of The Anon FTW so as San Diego broadcasting does pull an "LOLWUT" and drop the ball.

The following material can be handed to them in pieces or just one big manila envelope.

The German FAQ Co$ handbook.
The Blue Asbestos press release from Enturb with multiple source links printed out.
Some choice pamphlets of Operation: FairGame STOP.
And select flyers and leaflets from older protests as well as a possible preview for the next protest.

This should be done at least the following week coming up, either with someone delivering a packet once a day or all at once.
Recall that this is somewhat non clandestine as it is in plain sight.
Back to top Go down
e0n
OT 3
e0n

Doc Drop for NBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doc Drop for NBC   Doc Drop for NBC EmptyFri May 02, 2008 6:40 pm

Isn't NBC the station that has the people on the street walking behind their window during certain broadcasts? I could be wrong, but if it is...let's find out what times they do live broadcasts and walk by with signs lol!
Back to top Go down
http://ted.com
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

Doc Drop for NBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doc Drop for NBC   Doc Drop for NBC EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:05 pm

e0n wrote:
Isn't NBC the station that has the people on the street walking behind their window during certain broadcasts? I could be wrong, but if it is...let's find out what times they do live broadcasts and walk by with signs lol!

A bit too much trouble, this isn't like the forecaster from channel 8 KFMB that appears at random places all over SD.
I'm just thinking that maybe a small *really small* group of us go in and drop some docs, and maybe ask if they would like a few words from us.

*tinyedit*
I mean we all know that Co$ likes to have "Warning" so that they can prepare their Lawyer-ese "Deny nor confirm, but deny it anyway" docs, we could just give NBC something they can work with rather than Co$ thinking they can control their PR image by blanket statements
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doc Drop for NBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doc Drop for NBC   Doc Drop for NBC Empty

Back to top Go down

Doc Drop for NBC
Page 1 of 1