San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip

Go down 
+11
annonilate
BenMacklin
Drifter1
ANOthersandiegaN
aafter
tofuman
Daft
xenubarb
ANONdur
Anonagi
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
aafter
OT 3

Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip   Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:15 am

ANONdur wrote:
Guys I can vouch for drifter.

He's a spy.

lulz
Back to top Go down
Infested
OT 1
Infested

PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip   Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:24 am

yea im the dude with the recylclin to do.
and yea me and aafter needs a way up theyr

gas money will happen no problem
Back to top Go down
Infested
OT 1
Infested

PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip   Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:28 am

OH and if cops ask for my social security it is my right to refuse correct?
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip   Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:14 am

They are not permitted to demand your social as ID. It is your right to refuse. However, it is their right to make life uncomfortable for you, but they probably won't, as there is currently a big old spotlight on their behavior of late.

If any of you are under 18, I hate to say it but we are going to need a letter of permission from your parents, giving one of us adult types the okay to have you in tow.

Since I'm already namefagged for years, and over 21, I'll do it. PM me. I'll talk to your folks if they want a contact person. You can tell them I'm the SD liaison w/ police dept. It sounds important.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip   Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:16 pm

Infested wrote:
basically what barb said

also, if you have to take your mask off for mugshots, smile in the most creepy possible.

trust.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip   Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:33 pm

Be Mexican. Best way to get your mug shot taken outside of an org.
Back to top Go down
aafter
OT 3

PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip   Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 3:38 am

aafter wrote:
Oi. I got one extra person. So, four people. How much do you want us to pitch in?

afro
Back to top Go down
The Archbishop
OT 2

PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip   Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:01 pm

Daft wrote:
Infested wrote:
basically what barb said

also, if you have to take your mask off for mugshots, smile in the most creepy possible.

trust.

It wouldn't be very anonymous if we let them take our mugshots would it?
Then again, beating up on cops isn't very anonymous either.
I'm torn...
Back to top Go down
The Archbishop
OT 2

PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip   Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:02 pm

aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
Oi. I got one extra person. So, four people. How much do you want us to pitch in?

afro

Also, count me in with your craziness. Not Blackie, though...
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip   Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:04 pm

The Archbishop wrote:
Daft wrote:
Infested wrote:
basically what barb said

trust.

It wouldn't be very anonymous if we let them take our mugshots would it?
Then again, beating up on cops isn't very anonymous either.
I'm torn...
Well there are incidents when cops tell us to stop and take off our masks because they got a [false] report on us.
Back to top Go down
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip   Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:32 pm

They had us de-mask before and did an ID check on Halloween. But we were allowed to put our masks on afterwards. Though...RS police are in cahoots with scifags, so...giving them your ID might be problematic. As long as you are not a driver, I do not think you are required to carry a form of ID on your person, so in theory, unless they have a legit reason to haul you to the station, you don't have to ID yourself. I think...

Drivers...Well, you ought to have your ID on you because it's big problems if you get pulled over. I guess you could legally refuse to ID yourself unless they present a legitimate reason, however, personally, I prefer to cooperate with cops as things usually turn out prettier that way. I dunno. Maybe let some of our liaisons and OldGuard talk to the cops, since they have already been name fagged.

Oh, don't follow the scifags (Obviously.) Just like at the SD org, stay away from property lines, dont even appear as if it would even be plausible that you will set foot on their land.

Also, Watch out for road flares.
Back to top Go down
The Archbishop
OT 2

PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip   Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:48 pm

The police protect us from the badguys, right?
But who the hell protects us from the police?
If we feel like the police are corrupt, what the hell do we do about it.
I guess just don't say shit unless you have a lawyer. They can't make you talk unless you're under arrest right?
Back to top Go down
aafter
OT 3

PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip   Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:55 pm

The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:

afro

Also, count me in with your craziness. Not Blackie, though...

You are included. Figaro and Cosmo arent. Douches. >.<
Back to top Go down
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip   Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:57 pm

They can't make you talk no matter what. You have a right to remain silent. They can (I think) detain you for up to 24 hours if they suspect illegal activity, but they need a reason. Especially since there will be a lot of anons filming the whole incident should it arise. They wont take anyone away if we have them on tape doing nothing wrong. In addition, they will not round up everyone in a 1930's paddywagon.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip   Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:44 pm

How about a 1960's one?
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip   Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:47 pm

Any probs, refer them to me. I am teh liaison. That's what I do. K?
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip   Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:24 pm

So we still haven't decided on mode of transportation yet?
Back to top Go down
Moose
OT 4

PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip   Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:11 pm

paradrop from old army C-47s
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip   Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:53 am

GUIS, IF YOU'RE GOING UP, YOU NEED TO PULL A RIDE TOGETHER! We have anon w/ gas money who need a ride.

Who is going?
Who has cars?

Let's get this organized before it's too late!
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip   Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:18 am

^^^^ srsly I cannot rent van, if someone that can did, we can get expenses paid. enterprise has a 15 passenger van that is about $100 a day(may be able to get it cheaper somewhere else) if we fill such a van up and each person paid $20, srsly $20 thats it thats $300 with van full... we would cover rental fees and gas(and probably have enough for a pizza party afterwards or something) and a rental van will mean license plates dont = namefagging.
Back to top Go down
Moose
OT 4

PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip   Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:20 am

awe i liked my idea Sad scifags would shit bricks if they saw anonymous falling from the sky
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip   Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:47 pm

ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
^^^^ srsly I cannot rent van, if someone that can did, we can get expenses paid. enterprise has a 15 passenger van that is about $100 a day(may be able to get it cheaper somewhere else) if we fill such a van up and each person paid $20, srsly $20 thats it thats $300 with van full... we would cover rental fees and gas(and probably have enough for a pizza party afterwards or something) and a rental van will mean license plates dont = namefagging.

WHO CAN RENT A VAN???

C'mon, you faggots! Let's do this thing!
Back to top Go down
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip   Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:33 pm

This just in: I can't go. Sad

/me is sad.
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip   Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:04 pm

ok consider van covered folks, we need an exact head count on how many are going so everyone that is going PM me immeadiately with a confirmation that you are going... will cost a maximum of $20 per person, possibly less.... if you dont have your own car to meetup, let me know as well so we can let you know where all public transportation people will be picked up at and if you are using a car to meetup then you need to let me know as well so we can set our park and ride pickup point.... its crucial that you get back to me ASAP
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip   Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:56 pm

I'm going Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip   Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jan 24th - Gold Base Field Trip
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next