San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Underagefag needs help.

Go down 
+10
For_the_People
aafter
anonsoldier
xenubarb
kombat
EpicFawkesGuy
Daft
ANONdur
SirFragsAIot
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SirFragsAIot
OT 3
SirFragsAIot

Underagefag needs help. Empty
PostSubject: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:02 pm

Hey I've been a supporter of anon for since the headlines from the first global. Since then I've been serching for these types of sites every now and then. The other day I decided to pull out my comic-con swag bag and I went to the youfoundthecard.com site. I followed some links and I ended up here. The question I have for you is what do I need to know such as where to get a fawkes mask and how I should go about twlling my parents about anon without mentioning the chans.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:29 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Chanology is a pretty nice article that explains anonymous in a neutral way.

As far as masks go, Seven reported that Buffalo Breath ran out of masks, but they seem to keep a pretty good amount in stock. They ran out when I bought mine and when I came back a couple months later they had more.

They're located in Downtown and in San Marcos.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:13 pm

Sirfagslot, It would help to first research before joining something you have no clue about. You would look less like a newfag/idiot.
For masks, I recommend amazon.com or just finding something that'll cover up your face.

Do the research.
Figure it out.

Welcome to the lowest tier of the internet.
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:54 pm

Underagefag needs help. PILLZ
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:56 pm

Guy Fawkes masks aren't necessary, you just need face coverage like Daft (<3) said. Any mask does fine, it's just that the GF mask is the official anonymous sign.
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:26 pm

You don't "join" anonymous, just show up. As for what to tell your folks, show them this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVAcF5p1Euo

This is a message from an ex-scientologist to parents of anonymous, and I think it's one of the more valuable of her you tube offerings.

If your folks need to talk to someone over 21 for reassurance, pm me. I've been doing this a while and I am way over 21. We will make sure you don't wander off and get eated by clams.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:20 pm

Or PM me. I'm almost 21 and I'll scare the shit out of them.

For what it's worth, Magoo's video makes sense and all but I can attest to at least one mother who found her video a little disturbing and like a call for us to be her personal army. To date she views the movement in that light.

When you agree with what someone is saying it's sometimes hard to tell how much of an egofag they're being when explaining to outside parties.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:50 pm

My post was rhetorical. You don't just 'show the fuck up' to shit you have no clue about.
Do the research first then show up.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:03 pm

You're jumping to conclusions concerning the research that he's done.

He came here asking for where to buy a mask locally (which, admittedly, he would know if he lurked moar).

He also came asking about what to tell his parents. How do you search for that? I don't mind trying to help him find comprehensive neutral or friendly resources for him to show his parents that anonymous is alright. Neither does Barb.

Quit being so niggative.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:20 pm

I'm being as real as I can be without trying to sound like a bitch.

"how I should go about twlling my parents about anon without mentioning the chans."

If you have researched already, one would have the answer before asking.
Like : "Group of people protesting scientology anonymously."

how hard is that?
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 4:38 am

For Dur <3
Underagefag needs help. Lol
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:05 am

ANONdur wrote:
Or PM me. I'm almost 21 and I'll scare the shit out of them.

For what it's worth, Magoo's video makes sense and all but I can attest to at least one mother who found her video a little disturbing and like a call for us to be her personal army. To date she views the movement in that light.

When you agree with what someone is saying it's sometimes hard to tell how much of an egofag they're being when explaining to outside parties.

"Almost 21."

Fail wannabe leaderfag is fail.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:23 pm

Fail wannabe funny moar like
Back to top Go down
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 5:52 pm

I am at least 21. I'll talk to your mom...on lonely nights when your dad is away.

Also, Gypsie Treasure in La Mesa has masks. It's off the spring street exit from the 8. Um....can't remember specifics. But if you google gypsie treasures costume shop, it should pop up.
Back to top Go down
SirFragsAIot
OT 3
SirFragsAIot

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:19 am

Thanks to those who did help. The reason I ask fo advice on the best way to tell my parents about anonymous without mentioning the chans is because all of the informative resources I have found mention them at some point in their respective articles. Because of them, If I don't handle this in the proper manner I will not be able to go to a protest for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:27 pm

I think it's best to be upfront about the chans while maintaining that it is a seperate group. We are anonymous. So were the supporters of the constitution when they wrote under names like "Publius." Every vote is an anonymous vote. It is a method of avoiding retaliation and characterization.

This is not only a chan movement, though. There are goons, channers, OGs, moralfags who found out about this through youtube or crap like that. There is much diversity.

Also: a picture of Daft may help.
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:03 am

ANONdur wrote:
I think it's best to be upfront about the chans while maintaining that it is a seperate group. We are anonymous. So were the supporters of the constitution when they wrote under names like "Publius." Every vote is an anonymous vote. It is a method of avoiding retaliation and characterization.

This is not only a chan movement, though. There are goons, channers, OGs, moralfags who found out about this through youtube or crap like that. There is much diversity.

Also: a picture of Daft may help.

THis^ to some extent. Be upfront that some individuals are from the chans, but it's not "chan-driven". In fact, the whole point of awareness is to raise the numbers of non-channers involved. As Daft said, do your research. It's important to be fully informed on this subject for when you do come to a protest or raid, because you need to know the topics. The more self-motivated and self-driven you are about this, the more you can contribute, the more the cell benefits from your contributions, and the more the movement strengthens.
Back to top Go down
aafter
OT 3

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:36 pm

Another place to get masks is on La Mesa Blvd, across the street from the Subway and such near the trolley. Gypsys Treasure. Last time I went there they had plenty of masks.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 8:06 pm

Blackface, imo... ask daft about sharing some
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 8:07 pm

Masks are available at Buffalo Breath costumes... or Gypsy treasures
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 8:57 pm

^ regurgitated information... that's the third time Gypsy treasures is mentioned lol
Back to top Go down
The Archbishop
OT 2

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 2:26 pm

aafter wrote:
Another place to get masks is on La Mesa Blvd, across the street from the Subway and such near the trolley. Gypsys Treasure. Last time I went there they had plenty of masks.

Except last time we went there we were tailed... Remember?
That was the day of the protest though, so...
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:29 pm

I hear gypsy treasure sells GF masks, gais
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:53 pm

Also, Gypsie Treasure sells them.

You guys were tailed?
Sybil and I went there the day of as well. Do not think we were tailed, however.
Back to top Go down
AnonDeuce
OT 3
AnonDeuce

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:18 am

they are so totally sold out... I went a few days ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. Empty

Back to top Go down

Underagefag needs help.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Diego Anonymous :: COMPLETED OPERATIONS AND POST GAME REPORTS :: February 14th Global Protest-
Jump to: