San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I suspect a spai.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aafter
OT 3

I suspect a spai. Empty
PostSubject: I suspect a spai.   I suspect a spai. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 6:37 am

(Forgive my grammar, I had a few beers.)

So, I was walking home from Infested tonight and this guy kept driving past me. He would drive up the hill turn around and drive past me, over and over again. After the fourth or fifth time, he stopped and asked my name, and the idiot I am, I told him my first name. He then says "Sorry, @*#&$(@*#$&@*#&$(*@#&$(*@&#($*&@(#*$@(*#&$(@", drives down the street, flips a U-ey, and heads down the nearest main street...

Either, A: Someone was on the hunt for a fucking punk, or B: JESUS CHRIST ITS A SPAI GET IN THE CAR.

On a side note: My balls are round. =O
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

I suspect a spai. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I suspect a spai.   I suspect a spai. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:52 am

You should have said you are Hans Zimmer, and you guarantee it.
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

I suspect a spai. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I suspect a spai.   I suspect a spai. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:55 pm

Or use Ben Dover, or Neager Swillang
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
OT 8

I suspect a spai. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I suspect a spai.   I suspect a spai. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:47 pm

If anonymous must have a name, it is Seven The Almighty Overlord David.

Last edited by 74649 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I AM FAIL)
Back to top Go down
aafter
OT 3

I suspect a spai. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I suspect a spai.   I suspect a spai. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:41 pm

I didnt even think. I just gave him my name.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

I suspect a spai. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I suspect a spai.   I suspect a spai. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:05 pm

Ewww!

I had a guy like that follow me as I was walking home from a show in Washington.
Mohawk, shredded jeans, leather jacket, and this guy kept driving around offering me a ride.
He was this huge fat guy in a small car, so no fear he could possibly catch me on foot, but it was creepy and annoying.

I don't even care to speculate what the hell that bloated whale was after!
Back to top Go down
OT 8

I suspect a spai. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I suspect a spai.   I suspect a spai. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:05 pm

That's better than giving him your money. But slightly worse than giving him your soul.
Back to top Go down
aafter
OT 3

I suspect a spai. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I suspect a spai.   I suspect a spai. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:04 am

xenubarb wrote:
Ewww!

I had a guy like that follow me as I was walking home from a show in Washington.
Mohawk, shredded jeans, leather jacket, and this guy kept driving around offering me a ride.
He was this huge fat guy in a small car, so no fear he could possibly catch me on foot, but it was creepy and annoying.

I don't even care to speculate what the hell that bloated whale was after!

That sounds like Fatboy. Almost exactly. Hes a really cool guy. You shouldve accepted! Although he was probably drunk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I suspect a spai. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I suspect a spai.   I suspect a spai. Empty

Back to top Go down

I suspect a spai.
Page 1 of 1