San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

O.K. Seriously guys, can we..okay?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
roflcptrSD89
OT 2
roflcptrSD89

O.K. Seriously guys, can we..okay? Empty
PostSubject: O.K. Seriously guys, can we..okay?   O.K. Seriously guys, can we..okay? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:59 am

scarletbanner joined the chat room.
[11:51pm] Daftikins: we know rofl
[11:51pm] Roflcptr: [11:48pm] Roflcptr: i need to say something
[11:51pm] Roflcptr: [11:49pm] kyubikirby: did you get banned from the forum again?
[11:51pm] Roflcptr: [11:49pm] scarletbanner: kyubikirby: You can't blame me from wanting to stick my penis in the brunettes vag.
[11:51pm] Roflcptr: [11:49pm] scarletbanner: ** for
[11:51pm] Roflcptr: [11:49pm] Roflcptr: 1. At the org on the 9th, all the profanity screaming that happened at the org was not done by me - i was actually saying quietly that i think we need to tone down the cursing
[11:51pm] Roflcptr: [11:50pm] Daftikins: no
[11:51pm] Roflcptr: [11:50pm] Daftikins: other #sd
[11:51pm] Roflcptr: [11:50pm] Daftikins: roflcptr
[11:51pm] Roflcptr: [11:50pm] Daftikins: go in there
[11:51pm] Roflcptr: [11:50pm] kyubikirby: remind me to never go there please
[11:51pm] Roflcptr: [11:50pm] scarletbanner: Where?
[11:51pm] Roflcptr: [11:51pm] Roflcptr: 2. at horton on the 9th, YES i did say 'scientology was sucking my dick etc etc' but i wasnt SCREAMING IT. i wasnt SCREAMING IT TO THE WORLD. i screamed ' JOIN SCIENTOLOGY ITS AWESUM" completely trolling Barb and company for outcasting the group that was having a good time.. all this screaming profantities - IM AGAINST. I felt like you were separating from us from the dancing and partying and humping. that i will take offence to
[11:52pm] Daftikins:
[11:52pm] Roflcptr: So i apologise for the scientology was sucking my cawk while i was taking a personality test thing, that was directed solely at anothersandiegan,barb,anonilate. but i do NOT condone screaming profanity at the top of my lungs in public especially at the org. I DONT WANT TO GET ARRESTED.
[11:52pm] Daftikins: shame on you rofl.
[11:53pm] Daftikins: shame
[11:53pm] Daftikins: on
[11:53pm] Daftikins: you
[11:53pm] Daftikins: lol
[11:53pm] Roflcptr: but seriously lighten up when we are dancing and going crazy and humping and etc WEVE BEEN DOING THAT FOR A YEAR AND ITS NEVER BEEN A PROB
[11:53pm] Roflcptr: no

so to reiterate:

I DO NOT CONDONE SCREAMING PROFANITIES IN PUBLIC AT PEOPLE OR AT THE ORG (unless im calling you guys faggots, you know you all are)

i specifically trolled you barb by saying that i took a personnality test while a scientologist was sucking my dick. i said that PERSONALLY to you and anyone around you at the time, not screaming it out, just to you guys personally as a troll because i was upset you were taking offense to me dancing around playing music and humping and lolzing.

the only thing i screamed aloud (again as a personal troll against you butthurt anons) was JOIN SCIENTOLOGY CUZ ITS AWESOME.

i DID NOT SCREAM PROFANTITES.

get your story straight

~ Scott
Back to top Go down
http://www.lemonparty.org
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: O.K. Seriously guys, can we..okay?   O.K. Seriously guys, can we..okay? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:04 am

this thread was unnecessary.
Learn to keep up with topics.

imo.
O.K. Seriously guys, can we..okay? Removed
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: O.K. Seriously guys, can we..okay?   O.K. Seriously guys, can we..okay? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:58 am

O.K. Seriously guys, can we..okay? 2jff1qw
ffs please end this
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: O.K. Seriously guys, can we..okay?   O.K. Seriously guys, can we..okay? EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:14 am

I like how you're trying to rewrite history. Or maybe you actually imagine that's how it went, out there on the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O.K. Seriously guys, can we..okay?   O.K. Seriously guys, can we..okay? Empty

Back to top Go down

O.K. Seriously guys, can we..okay?
Page 1 of 1