San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interesting, yet inconclusive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Interesting, yet inconclusive Empty
PostSubject: Interesting, yet inconclusive   Interesting, yet inconclusive EmptySun May 25, 2008 5:27 pm

I was out front, having a smoke just now, when I noticed a black, 2 door sedan parking across the street. There is no reason to park there outside the elementary school on a Sunday.

However, if you wanted to, oh, I dunno, STAKE OUT MY HOUSE, that is the only place you can see anything, as the property's surrounded by brick walls, ivy, and other view-blocking vegetation.

Curious, sez I to myself. Binoculars are for more than birdwatching, and mine were handy.
I saw two men, probably in their 20s. Both neatly groomed, the driver wearing a dress shirt and skinny tie. Did they seem to be focused on my driveway? Hard to tell. Driver's hand was out of the window. He had something in his hand, couldn't tell what it was. They sat in the car doing nothing, until they seemed to spot me w/ binocs. A van crossed between us, I took the opportunity to duck back out of sight.

As soon as the van passed, they did a U-turn and took off to the east. Just another one of those things that make you go "hmmmm."
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: Interesting, yet inconclusive   Interesting, yet inconclusive EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:38 am

I'd be very suspicious if I saw that outside my house. Better keep your guard up.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Interesting, yet inconclusive   Interesting, yet inconclusive EmptyMon May 26, 2008 9:14 am

tofuman wrote:
I'd be very suspicious if I saw that outside my house. Better keep your guard up.

It's never down, matey. pirat
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Interesting, yet inconclusive   Interesting, yet inconclusive EmptyMon May 26, 2008 5:21 pm

Their tactics are evolving. I am thinking they are attempting to learn your daily routine and "Attempting" to shadow you.

If watching history discovery channel and spy films and Noir once in a while has told me, they are trying to scope out your routine.

License plates would be California Exempt if it was FBI or gov car, but seeying as it is a sedan, more than likely its OSA goons from Co$ or some hired PI. I'm sure PI don't work in pairs, so speculation goes to OSA.

Barb, as Goofy as OSA seems to be, don't Floof Da Goof!

Document Document Document!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting, yet inconclusive   Interesting, yet inconclusive Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting, yet inconclusive
Page 1 of 1