San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

should i buy a music backpack too?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
e0n
OT 3
e0n

should i buy a music backpack too? Empty
PostSubject: should i buy a music backpack too?   should i buy a music backpack too? EmptyFri May 02, 2008 5:13 pm

Incase if a scifag fucks up one? or incase if the group takes different corners and whatnot. opinions plz, I'd need to order one overnight because ground shipping is unreliable.
Back to top Go down
http://ted.com
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

should i buy a music backpack too? Empty
PostSubject: Re: should i buy a music backpack too?   should i buy a music backpack too? EmptyFri May 02, 2008 5:36 pm

e0n wrote:
Incase if a scifag fucks up one? or incase if the group takes different corners and whatnot. opinions plz, I'd need to order one overnight because ground shipping is unreliable.

We have someone who has a ghetto blaster already, but I suggest getting some non powered portable speakers that essentially have no need to external power jack.

Best thing would go for the backpack, but one cheap way to do is to go get one of those pillow speakers or portable mp3 speakers and stuff them inside your back pack, ussualy they are pretty potent enough to heard through the material of the pack and are not bulky.
Back to top Go down

should i buy a music backpack too?
Page 1 of 1