San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scientology at the San Diego County Fair

Go down 
+4
ANOthersandiegaN
ObamAnon
tofuman
xenubarb
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Scientology at the San Diego County Fair Empty
PostSubject: Scientology at the San Diego County Fair   Scientology at the San Diego County Fair EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:57 am

It was reported yesterday that the Scientologists have a huge booth at the Del Mar Fair, in a prominent area near the clock tower. It is time to put pressure on the organizers.

They are misusing the emeter to diagnose stress in violation of FDA directives, and nowhere on the booth is Scientology mentioned. Here are some important items from the fair's vendor handbook:

Quote:
No person shall be permitted to distribute advertising matter, handbills, fliers, tokens or other material at the San Diego County Fair, except from their leased exhibit space. Tacking or posting of an advertisement, bill, sign, banner or printed matter other than within the contracted space is prohibited. No one shall be allowed to solicit, distribute materials in aisles or while roving on the grounds. Anyone violating this rule is subject to removal from the Fairgrounds.
Obviously, this means we cannot stand outside the booth to hand out materials. However:

[Quote:]
The misrepresentation of exhibit or concessions ownership, operation or appearance on the application and photographs accompanying applications shall be grounds for immediate removal from the San Diego County Fair and the owner of such equipment waives all claims for damages against the 22nd DAA, its officers, agents and employees.
I think failure to mention the connection to Scientology is misrepresentation.[/quote]

Flyers: A fine of $500.00 per violation applies to the distribution of flyers outside your booth. Advertising by means of posters, handbills, flyers, etc., on buildings, trees, posts, parked vehicles or other places is not permitted, nor will anyone be permitted to distribute advertising material outside their assigned space. Placing of advertising material on or in automobiles on the fairgrounds is specifically prohibited.[/quote]

Guest Services is located in the east end of the Grandstand on the ground floor. Guests seeking information, assistance, or wishing to make suggestions/complaints should be directed to Guest Services.[/quote]
Phone 858 755 1161

fax (858) 755-7820
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: Scientology at the San Diego County Fair   Scientology at the San Diego County Fair EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:27 am

I say we raid them Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Re: Scientology at the San Diego County Fair   Scientology at the San Diego County Fair EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:44 am

What about this idea for last minute counter-attack:

1) Anons take coaster north to Solana Beach,

2) hand out fliers at the Solana Station to fairgoers taking the shuttle to the fairgrounds,

3) Get on coaster, go home, fap to internet hate machine victory.

this can be a casual schedule, we dont alll have to arrive, leave, at same time, from same station. I think the plan is elegant and robust. and prefect for Anons as it requires no coordination whatsoever. Discuss.

from the fair website: http://www.sdfair.com/fair/index.php?fuseaction=maps.public_transportation

Fair shuttles from the Solana Beach train station

The North County Transit District's Breeze buses (special Fairgrounds Route 401) operate between the Coaster station in Solana Beach and the Fairgrounds every 20-25 minutes between 9:35 a.m. (first bus to the Fair) and 12:12 a.m. (last bus to leave the Fair). Every Breeze bus is fully ADA compatible and capable of handling wheelchairs.

The Fair's opening time is 11:00AM weekdays; 10:00AM weekends and July 3. The Fair closes at approximately midnight Fridays and Saturdays; 11:00PM other nights.

Drop off and pick up points:
• In front of the Solana Beach train station, just north of Lomas Santa Fe Drive on North Cedros Avenue.

• At the Fair's West Gate entrance. The West Gate is located by the Fair's Fun Zone.

The Solana Beach train station is served by the Coaster commuter train, which operates between Oceanside and San Diego, and Amtrak's Pacific Surfliner, which runs between San Diego and Los Angeles (San Diego to San Luis Obispo on some trains).

The Coaster commuter train does not operate on Sundays, but will operate on July 4. Please see the NCTD Web site, www.gonctd.com, for schedules and fares for the Coaster train and Breeze buses.
http://www.sdfair.com/fair/index.php?fuseaction=maps.public_transportation
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: Scientology at the San Diego County Fair   Scientology at the San Diego County Fair EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:44 am

obamanon.... theres a reason we keep you around... that is a great idea, i have a backpack FULL of YFTCs, we dont need to be on fairgrounds to get info to fairgoers
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Scientology at the San Diego County Fair   Scientology at the San Diego County Fair EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:09 am

Need people to call the fair office and complain that
1. they are violating FDA restrictions on e-meter use
2. the are not identifying themselves as Scientologists

Obamanon's idea for irl adventure is good too! When shall we do this thing?
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: Scientology at the San Diego County Fair   Scientology at the San Diego County Fair EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:05 am

I will be at the fair on an undisclosed date sometime next week, I will recon and post pictures with my shiny new iPhone 3GS.
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: Scientology at the San Diego County Fair   Scientology at the San Diego County Fair EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:00 pm

EpicFawkesGuy wrote:
I will be at the fair on an undisclosed date sometime next week, I will recon and post pictures with my shiny new iPhone 3GS.

Rofl?
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: Scientology at the San Diego County Fair   Scientology at the San Diego County Fair EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:51 pm

kombat wrote:
EpicFawkesGuy wrote:

Rofl?
At the time of this posting I was unaware that Roflcptr was the informant. I was also ignorant to the fact that he had already taken blurry photos on his obviously inferior iPhone 3G.

Also you eat dicks. Good day sir.
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: Scientology at the San Diego County Fair   Scientology at the San Diego County Fair EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:18 am

EpicFawkesGuy wrote:
kombat wrote:
EpicFawkesGuy wrote:

Rofl?
At the time of this posting I was unaware that Roflcptr was the informant. I was also ignorant to the fact that he had already taken blurry photos on his obviously inferior iPhone 3G.

Also you eat dicks. Good day sir.

NO U
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: Scientology at the San Diego County Fair   Scientology at the San Diego County Fair EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:30 am

kombat wrote:
NO U
Scientology at the San Diego County Fair Bowl_of_dick6f1
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Scientology at the San Diego County Fair   Scientology at the San Diego County Fair EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:40 am

Oh god how I lol'd
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: Scientology at the San Diego County Fair   Scientology at the San Diego County Fair EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:57 am

EpicFawkesGuy wrote:
kombat wrote:
NO U
Scientology at the San Diego County Fair Bowl_of_dick6f1

okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay... Sad

Do I have to swallow?
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: Scientology at the San Diego County Fair   Scientology at the San Diego County Fair EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:08 am

Just had a friend inform me and thank me, she almost got suckered into it.

1) I think we should hand out business cards in front of the fair. Make them say "Turn in at the Dianetics booth for a FREE copy of dianetics!"

OR

2) Put dianetics handbills all over the cars in the parking lot, prompting complaints and immediate removal from the fair.

And meanwhile work on getting them kicked out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: Scientology at the San Diego County Fair   Scientology at the San Diego County Fair EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:47 am

Anonagi wrote:
Just had a friend inform me and thank me, she almost got suckered into it.

1) I think we should hand out business cards in front of the fair. Make them say "Turn in at the Dianetics booth for a FREE copy of dianetics!"

OR

2) Put dianetics handbills all over the cars in the parking lot, prompting complaints and immediate removal from the fair.

And meanwhile work on getting them kicked out.
Combine ideas one and two, while still doing idea one solo.
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Re: Scientology at the San Diego County Fair   Scientology at the San Diego County Fair EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:00 am

EpicFawkesGuy wrote:
I will be at the fair on an undisclosed date sometime next week, I will recon and post pictures with my shiny new HACKED iPhone 3GS.

fixed
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Re: Scientology at the San Diego County Fair   Scientology at the San Diego County Fair EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:10 am

NOTE Coaster Fare is a Maximum of $13 round trip, with a discount off fair ticket, if you desire to attend. http://www.gonctd.com/coaster_fares.htm#
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: Scientology at the San Diego County Fair   Scientology at the San Diego County Fair EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:58 pm

and if you are unemployment... next monday the fair is open and if you show an unemployment check stub you get free admission for your family as well as free parking and they have a special area where they'll store your sack lunches for you.
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: Scientology at the San Diego County Fair   Scientology at the San Diego County Fair EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:18 pm

ObamAnon wrote:
EpicFawkesGuy wrote:
I will be at the fair on an undisclosed date sometime next week, I will recon and post pictures with my shiny new HACKED iPhone 3GS.

fixed
I do have tethering enabled so I suppose this description is accurate. Still waiting on a 3GS jailbreak from Dev-Team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scientology at the San Diego County Fair   Scientology at the San Diego County Fair Empty

Back to top Go down

Scientology at the San Diego County Fair
Page 1 of 1