San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tuesday the 15th

Go down 
+3
ANOthersandiegaN
scarletbanner
SirFragsAIot
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SirFragsAIot
OT 3
SirFragsAIot

Tuesday the 15th Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday the 15th   Tuesday the 15th EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:20 pm

Be there at 4. PM me to see your part in our plan, those of you who know go about your buisness.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

Tuesday the 15th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday the 15th   Tuesday the 15th EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:32 pm

Haha, I Hope they're prepared. Oh yes, I hope they're prepared. . .

ALSO WE'RE MEETING AT CHECKPOINT CHARLIE AND NOT OUR USUAL, RIGHT?

Last edited by scarletbanner on Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
SirFragsAIot
OT 3
SirFragsAIot

Tuesday the 15th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday the 15th   Tuesday the 15th EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:35 pm

YES. SOOPER SEEKRIT.
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

Tuesday the 15th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday the 15th   Tuesday the 15th EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:55 pm

should we have a tailgate party? i'll bring a BBQ and a cooler full of beer
Back to top Go down
oldskoolhollywood
OT 3
oldskoolhollywood

Tuesday the 15th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday the 15th   Tuesday the 15th EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:03 pm

Hey,
I dunno about the rest of you but I'd prefer delicious caek to BBQ. Beer is always welcome, however.

So, I realize I'm brand new here and all so I don't have any history with you guys, and I don't know about any sooper sekrit meeting locations or anything, but does anyone want to help me get in on this, or whatever is happening on the 19th?

edit:
two more things: I need to pick up a guy fawkes mask, is there a costume shop here that has any in stock? Also, how do I add an avatar to my profile, I don't see a way to add one in my profile settings.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

Tuesday the 15th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday the 15th   Tuesday the 15th EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:58 pm

Tuesday the 15th I_am_on_a_super_secret_alien_investigation_team_tshirt-p2351932516211231903afy_400
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

Tuesday the 15th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday the 15th   Tuesday the 15th EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:08 pm

oldskoolhollywood wrote:
Hey,
I dunno about the rest of you but I'd prefer delicious caek to BBQ. Beer is always welcome, however.

So, I realize I'm brand new here and all so I don't have any history with you guys, and I don't know about any sooper sekrit meeting locations or anything, but does anyone want to help me get in on this, or whatever is happening on the 19th?

edit:
two more things: I need to pick up a guy fawkes mask, is there a costume shop here that has any in stock? Also, how do I add an avatar to my profile, I don't see a way to add one in my profile settings.

I'd wait for the 19th to raid if I were you... and there is Buffalo Breath in old town, they used to carry GF masks... maybe they still do? annnnnnd in your profile, theres an avatar "tab" you can change your avatar there
Back to top Go down
SirFragsAIot
OT 3
SirFragsAIot

Tuesday the 15th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday the 15th   Tuesday the 15th EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:10 pm

oldskoolhollywood wrote:
Hey,

edit:
Ya, with this raid it is kind of necessary to be familiar with procedure.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

Tuesday the 15th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday the 15th   Tuesday the 15th EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:18 pm

ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
should we have a tailgate party? i'll bring a BBQ and a cooler full of beer
Dude, fuck yeah. Also air horns.

oldskoolhollywood wrote:
Hey,

edit:
The 19th is our global.

General information and such that is extremely tl;dr:
https://sandiegoanon.rpg-board.net/think-tank-f6/updated-global-copypasta-t633.htm
Back to top Go down
Anonymouser
OT 3

Tuesday the 15th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday the 15th   Tuesday the 15th EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:00 pm

oldskoolhollywood wrote:
Hey,

edit:

GF masks also on Ebay and other locations.
The Old Guard are doing a special dangerous mission on Tuesday, so us NuBes are protected.
A sign, a Sign, My dingdong for a sign.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Tuesday the 15th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday the 15th   Tuesday the 15th EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:22 pm

Okay, it's on. I have some burgers in a tube left over from that party. This will not be a Free Hat Day raid.

To be fair, we should give out the rest of the hats on the 19th. I mean, we've been cooking this up for a while and we all pretty much know our parts. Haz potential for epic. I'm glad we're doing it, as the OTC has probably been feeling neglected lately.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

Tuesday the 15th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday the 15th   Tuesday the 15th EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:34 pm

xenubarb wrote:
Okay, it's on. I have some burgers in a tube left over from that party. This will not be a Free Hat Day raid.

To be fair, we should give out the rest of the hats on the 19th. I mean, we've been cooking this up for a while and we all pretty much know our parts. Haz potential for epic. I'm glad we're doing it, as the OTC has probably been feeling neglected lately.
Do you still have the 2 cans of Spam left over?
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Tuesday the 15th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday the 15th   Tuesday the 15th EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:27 pm

Yeah, still got the spam, lol.

And you three guyz, you KNOW WHO YOU ARE, PM ME NAO!
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Tuesday the 15th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday the 15th   Tuesday the 15th EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:57 am

BTW, does anyone like Jell-O?
Back to top Go down
oldskoolhollywood
OT 3
oldskoolhollywood

Tuesday the 15th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday the 15th   Tuesday the 15th EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:57 pm

The more appropriate question is, who DOESN'T like Jello?

godspeed Anons, godspeed
Back to top Go down
oldskoolhollywood
OT 3
oldskoolhollywood

Tuesday the 15th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday the 15th   Tuesday the 15th EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:05 pm

So how did it go??

I'm unemployed and single, please alleviate this boredom Sleep
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

Tuesday the 15th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday the 15th   Tuesday the 15th EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:35 pm

it was a troll.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
oldskoolhollywood
OT 3
oldskoolhollywood

Tuesday the 15th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday the 15th   Tuesday the 15th EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:21 pm

That narrows it down. I mean, most things Anonymous gets into AREN'T troll-related, amirite?? Laughing
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

Tuesday the 15th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday the 15th   Tuesday the 15th EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:50 am

lolwut... we're just having fun trollin teh org cause they keep calling the cops to wait for us when we dont show..... and then when we do show they wait to call the cops and when the cops do show its the same ol same ol, dont block the driveway, no public masturbation... yada yada...
Back to top Go down
Anonymouser
OT 3

Tuesday the 15th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday the 15th   Tuesday the 15th EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:59 pm

ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
lolwut... we're just having fun trollin teh org cause they keep calling the cops to wait for us when we dont show..... and then when we do show they wait to call the cops and when the cops do show its the same ol same ol, dont block the driveway, no public masturbation... yada yada...

I just want to go on record, I NEVER masturbate the public!
Jus so ya kno.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

Tuesday the 15th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday the 15th   Tuesday the 15th EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:52 pm

GeorgeOfJungle wrote:
ANOthersandiegaN wrote:

I just want to go on record, I NEVER masturbate the public!
Jus so ya kno.
Suure.
Tuesday the 15th 3794019126_561f20f091
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tuesday the 15th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday the 15th   Tuesday the 15th Empty

Back to top Go down

Tuesday the 15th
Page 1 of 1