San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Anonymous Store is now open!

Go down 
+2
scarletbanner
Anonagi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

The Anonymous Store is now open! Empty
PostSubject: The Anonymous Store is now open!   The Anonymous Store is now open! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 4:31 pm

Been working on some artwork the last few days and redoing some high res vectors to get ready to launch a new site.

First off, a big thank you to all those that donated to the Marcab Invasion fund so far! Remember to spread it far and wide so we can reach as many people as possible with it Cool

In that spirit, San Diego Anonymous has launched its own store, with all profits going towards the Marcab Invasion fund.

Included in this store are items for individual Anonymous members and for protest groups as a whole. In it you'll find:

• The new "CULTBUSTERS" original Tshirt design on men and women's T-Shirts
  • Buttons in several different sizes and different quantity packs, either for yourself or for larger protest groups to hand out or give to people who make donations to your own local causes
  • Anonymous underwear
  • EMBROIDERED polo shirts and jackets for men and women, perfect for flash raids or other raiding purposes
  • An incredibly badass Anonymous wall clock
  • A beer stein for celebrating after raids
  • Marcab Confederacy lapel stickers

Unlike other sites with Anonymous gear, these ones are top quality with all source images being 300DPI vectors, so no loss of quality on different designs!

Including other items as well. Everything is at a very low markup, and all things that are bought will go to the Marcab Invasion fund as mentioned.

Anything you want to see? Let us know!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: The Anonymous Store is now open!   The Anonymous Store is now open! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 4:59 pm

That beer stein is nice....
Though I'll probably stick with my Super Mario Bros 2 beer mug. May order some pins, however.

How about a black shirt with the Anon 'logo' on the front with "We are Anonymous. We are legion. ..." on the back?
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: The Anonymous Store is now open!   The Anonymous Store is now open! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 5:03 pm

if there was a marcab fed mouse pad i would be sold. but knowing this is still in the early stages i really cant wait to see what else comes out.
excellent job.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: The Anonymous Store is now open!   The Anonymous Store is now open! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 7:25 pm

amazing job with the designs. i will definately have to hit that up for our next big pre-planned raid.

man thongs ftw? :O... jk

but that clock truly is epic

FTP
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: The Anonymous Store is now open!   The Anonymous Store is now open! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 11:05 pm

Not to sound paranoid, but there are only two forms...

How secure is this?
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: The Anonymous Store is now open!   The Anonymous Store is now open! EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 1:39 pm

Cafe Press keeps all information confidential, and the only way that they would get anyone's info would be MY info if I were selling stuff that actively encouraged illegal or terrorist activities, or shirts that advocating killing the president or stuff like that.

Same thing with the Marcab Fund - I'm putting my ass on the line for it to make sure everyone else stays safe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: The Anonymous Store is now open!   The Anonymous Store is now open! EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 1:38 am

Roger. Two forms of paranoia, you know: absolute and insufficient. You're a true hero to the cause.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: The Anonymous Store is now open!   The Anonymous Store is now open! EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 1:43 pm

I was just thinking about how useful it'd be to have a messenger bag at the protests to carry several different kinds of media at a time without getting them mixed up or anything and I realized that Cafe Press has these on their list of items.

A messenger bag with an anon logo ftw?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Anonymous Store is now open!   The Anonymous Store is now open! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Anonymous Store is now open!
Page 1 of 1