San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Posting Fliers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anon41
OT 3
Anon41

Posting Fliers Empty
PostSubject: Posting Fliers   Posting Fliers EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:53 pm

Hey, does anyone else post fliers around their town (such as on light poles/community bulletin boards/etc.)? And are there any ordinances or guidelines in SD County concerning it?
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

Posting Fliers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting Fliers   Posting Fliers EmptySat May 03, 2008 1:26 am

I don't think there's any ordinances against it, but the flash raids seem to do alot better as most of the flyers I've seen just get torn down by people who hate anon or are pro Scilon...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
Anon41
OT 3
Anon41

Posting Fliers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting Fliers   Posting Fliers EmptySat May 03, 2008 9:36 pm

I know, most of the time mine get torn down though is if its right in front of a business (they don't like that) but if its on a random street corner it'll stay up for a few days to a week. I've found that the key is to hit the surrounding area just outside the location of an event the night before. That way, you get the most people seeing it THAT day while they go to and from their cars and if its just outside the event's range, the people running it will generally leave them alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Posting Fliers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting Fliers   Posting Fliers Empty

Back to top Go down

Posting Fliers
Page 1 of 1