San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Printer friendly fliers.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FawkesayFawkes
OT 2

Printer friendly fliers. Empty
PostSubject: Printer friendly fliers.   Printer friendly fliers. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 8:50 am

Allow me to appologize in advance for the level of new faggotry I may exude. I've read everything I could on the site that I could and I'm pretty eager to assist David in his cause, ecstatic even. Was wondering if anyone has a good printer friendly flier that I can Kinko's the crap out of. Very Happy

Thanks in advance and looking forward to seeing you all on the 12th, or not seeing you all for that matter. Wink
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Printer friendly fliers.   Printer friendly fliers. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 3:44 pm

the price breaks down to 8cents a copy. so just bring funds for it if you wish to help. last time we made a kinkys run it we spend about $40 and we still have a crap load left. BUT, we need a master copy of "scientology cult of greed" i think someone handed out the master by accident and i cant find a copy online. if anyone knows of a website that has it posted please PM me before Friday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Printer friendly fliers.   Printer friendly fliers. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 3:47 pm

I have it!
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Printer friendly fliers.   Printer friendly fliers. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 3:50 pm

BRING BRING BRING BRING!
YOU KICK ASS!
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Printer friendly fliers.   Printer friendly fliers. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 4:01 pm

RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:
the price breaks down to 8cents a copy. so just bring funds for it if you wish to help. last time we made a kinkys run it we spend about $40 and we still have a crap load left. BUT, we need a master copy of "scientology cult of greed" i think someone handed out the master by accident and i cant find a copy online. if anyone knows of a website that has it posted please PM me before Friday.

You mean this one?

http://www.captainslug.com/temp/sci/volcanoctopus.jpg
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Printer friendly fliers.   Printer friendly fliers. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 4:18 pm

no. i mean the page print out. addressing these topics
scientology is deadly
scientology is unscrupulous
scientology is not a religion
but it says whats on the TIME magazine at the top. sorry about the confusion.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Printer friendly fliers.   Printer friendly fliers. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 4:26 pm

I have it! I have it!
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: Printer friendly fliers.   Printer friendly fliers. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 4:47 pm

I know which flyer random face is referring to. It's got several sections each addressing several major issues with $cientology. Then at the bottom a bunch of website. The background is a xenu alien face. I've got 200 of them, and I've got the original image on usb thumbdrive. I will post it when I'm back in San Diego tonight, so the collective will have forever and ever. Also, Enturb has a collection of amazing fliers, ranging from tri folds, to business cards, to all sorts of stuff that's easily edited in Photoshop, Word, Pages (for you Mac folks), and other graphical tools.

Versatility is essential in flyering, having the right one for the right protest is key.
Back to top Go down
FawkesayFawkes
OT 2

PostSubject: Re: Printer friendly fliers.   Printer friendly fliers. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 5:45 pm

Yeah after lurking moar, www.youfoundthecard.com has a huge list of like 100 fliers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Printer friendly fliers.   Printer friendly fliers. Empty

Back to top Go down

Printer friendly fliers.
Page 1 of 1