San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So I was cleaning out my closet and I found...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

So I was cleaning out my closet and I found... Empty
PostSubject: So I was cleaning out my closet and I found...   So I was cleaning out my closet and I found... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 4:58 am

A micro RC car that fits in your pocket. I'm SO going to play frogger irl with this thing at the next protest. I was doing so good about cleaning up my room and reorganizing my closet with all my shit in there and now I'm playing with this damn thing. If anyone's wondering it's that one car from the Initial D arcade game.
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: So I was cleaning out my closet and I found...   So I was cleaning out my closet and I found... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 5:16 am

I love Initial D. Are you planning on driving it into the org? Don't expect to get it back if you do.
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: So I was cleaning out my closet and I found...   So I was cleaning out my closet and I found... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 6:07 am

Oh no, I'm going to dodge cars in the street with it until it gets hit. For reference it's about the size of two AA batteries side by side.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: So I was cleaning out my closet and I found...   So I was cleaning out my closet and I found... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 8:07 am

Maybe we can pull a "SandLot" mission and stick a stunt mudkips on it. Have him travel all over the org parking lot. Think that will drawthe scions out? Dragging a nice bit of Lion Cash out?
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: So I was cleaning out my closet and I found...   So I was cleaning out my closet and I found... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 11:30 am

I'd really avoid doing that as it could piss off alot of people, especially the ones that have to swerve to miss it. For all they know it could have nails or something in it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: So I was cleaning out my closet and I found...   So I was cleaning out my closet and I found... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 12:33 pm

Yeah... Maybe it's not such a good idea. It would be fun but I don't want to be responsible for any car accidents. Maybe we can put a mudkip on top and drive it around? I'll have to think of something better for it.

Oh I also found Tom Cruise and John Travolta in my closet.
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: So I was cleaning out my closet and I found...   So I was cleaning out my closet and I found... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 12:39 pm

Was R. Kelly there too?

Mudkip idea is WIN.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: So I was cleaning out my closet and I found...   So I was cleaning out my closet and I found... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 1:35 pm

EpicFawkesGuy wrote:
Yeah... Maybe it's not such a good idea. It would be fun but I don't want to be responsible for any car accidents. Maybe we can put a mudkip on top and drive it around? I'll have to think of something better for it.

Oh I also found Tom Cruise and John Travolta in my closet.

Act out the chase from "Bullet" with Kipz chasing travolta and cruise all over the org
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I was cleaning out my closet and I found...   So I was cleaning out my closet and I found... Empty

Back to top Go down

So I was cleaning out my closet and I found...
Page 1 of 1