San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You Found the Ad...?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AnonDeuce
OT 3
AnonDeuce

You Found the Ad...? Empty
PostSubject: You Found the Ad...?   You Found the Ad...? EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:36 am

Ok, random Idea.

What if we placed a classified or something in the SD Union Tribune or something. It could be like the "you Found the card" or "You found the comic" only it would be a "You Found the Ad"

I dont know if this idea has been brought up, or if the paper would allow it or what not, but it is something to look into. I know you can purchase classified spaces online and whatnot. Again, I dont really have huge internet capability out here, but if someone wanted to look into it I would be more then happy to purchase the space in the newspaper...

Let me know... Good Idea, bad Idea or if it has been brought up already. I was just brainstorming

Question

Deuces
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: You Found the Ad...?   You Found the Ad...? EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 7:53 am

I like it. Keep it simple and minimal, and make sure to mention that "This ad is being run nationwide, and will only be open to the first 9000 people looking to take advantage of it so time is limited" or something.

Pretty much what I'm saying is make sure to include the "Over 9000" meme in it somehow without it being obvious.

Because this should actually totally work. I was also thinking along the same lines for billboards. How much would it take to actually get a billboard on some stretch of highway to have a "YouFoundTheAd.com" on it. Simple, easy, make it run for just a month. Get a lot of people to see it and its easy to remember so they just go home and look it up.
Back to top Go down
AnonDeuce
OT 3
AnonDeuce

PostSubject: Re: You Found the Ad...?   You Found the Ad...? EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 9:24 am

Thats a solid copy. So, something simple with the over 9000 meme worked into it so it is not obvious. Now, should this ad have a link to yftc? Just let me know what would work best for the ad, and I will place it.

Billboard sounds like an excellant idea, ill research it
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: You Found the Ad...?   You Found the Ad...? EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 4:56 pm

ive also brainstormed the "adopt a highway / wall" thing too... but thats alot.... of fundraising...
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: You Found the Ad...?   You Found the Ad...? EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:05 am

For_the_People wrote:
ive also brainstormed the "adopt a highway / wall" thing too... but thats alot.... of fundraising...
Not to mention community service type like picking up trash or cleaning up graffiti.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: You Found the Ad...?   You Found the Ad...? EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 2:08 am

scarletbanner wrote:
For_the_People wrote:
Not to mention community service type like picking up trash or cleaning up graffiti.

Well, more than what Co$ visibly participates in.

This grows to be, somewhat intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Found the Ad...?   You Found the Ad...? Empty

Back to top Go down

You Found the Ad...?
Page 1 of 1