San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SoC tactic; please read

Go down 
+3
Char Aznable
scarletbanner
chanology1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
chanology1
OT 2

SoC tactic; please read Empty
PostSubject: SoC tactic; please read   SoC tactic; please read EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 4:58 pm

People in LA on the 14th were approached and asked specific questions about Scientology. For example, they were asked if the demonstrators were claiming Scientology was a cult. Something similar happened here in SD, but the woman lost it. I believe that they are having members ask special questions that they will record or testify to in order to use them in court. We should discuss what answers should be to these questions so everyone is on the same page. They are getting aggressive, be careful out there.

Some questions I remember (Please add to this list if you know any)

Is Scientology a cult?
Do you want to stop people from becoming Scientologists?
Do you agree with the statements websites that are listed on the (fake) handout?
How can I find out more about this issue? (when it was suggested that they research both sides, the man who asked that one was visably very unhappy).
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: SoC tactic; please read   SoC tactic; please read EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 5:36 pm

"Something similar happened here in SD, but the woman lost it."
When??
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: SoC tactic; please read   SoC tactic; please read EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 6:27 pm

scarletbanner wrote:
"Something similar happened here in SD, but the woman lost it."
When??

I think it was in the OP: Reconnect, some lady was outside, not sure if plant or something but kinda went bonkers for it.

Yeah, there are some skinjobs going around asking very specific questions, either trying to get sound-bites to edit together and later switch them around. best thing to do is to gesticulate and to animate yourself when speaking, otherwise you are just a talking head that they can run speech through.

What a key to draw upon here is to specificaly never to mention "Anonymous" "Do Not Scientology is religion" At best use contractions every where.

"Anonymous Believes scientology is a pyramid scheme, a cult, a criminal organization, is dupping its memebers, is more than the facade they display"

Specifically drop religion and do not connect it in a sentence unless separated, also slur key words here and there to prevent editing.
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: SoC tactic; please read   SoC tactic; please read EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 7:23 pm

Wow, these are pretty intense tactics that they're whipping out. This is the kind of stuff the military trains people for if they're captured and tortured, to prevent them from being manipulated by their captors.
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: SoC tactic; please read   SoC tactic; please read EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:16 pm

Well, it's fourth generation warfare. Words are ammunition.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: SoC tactic; please read   SoC tactic; please read EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:12 pm

Is Scientology a cult?
Germany thinks so.

We are protesting the abuses of the Scientology organization. We wish them to cease the intimidation, harassment and fraudulent claims made by Scientology materials.

Do you agree with the statements websites that are listed on the (fake) handout?
What? What fake handout? No idea what you're talking about, sorry.

How can I find out more about this issue?
Google. It's your friend.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: SoC tactic; please read   SoC tactic; please read EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 10:16 pm

xenubarb wrote:
Is Scientology a cult?
Germany thinks so.

We are protesting the abuses of the Scientology organization. We wish them to cease the intimidation, harassment and fraudulent claims made by Scientology materials.

What? What fake handout? No idea what you're talking about, sorry.

How can I find out more about this issue?
Google. It's your friend.

"The handout?" Oh I would give you the source, but it may be more than you can handle. If one thing, there is always something much more screwed up on the internet than what you just saw.
Back to top Go down
Zen
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Zen

PostSubject: Re: SoC tactic; please read   SoC tactic; please read EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 10:45 am

Heh, if they are looking for recorded conversations of us saying the word cult they are wasting their time because unlike jolly ol' tea drinking england, it isn't a crime to call a group a cult here in the U.S.A.

I'm thinking they just suck at this sort of thing. Remember that $cientology has ALWAYS attacked and NEVER defended it's self before. With Anonymous there is nothing to attack, so all these brain washed skret spai wanna /b/s are trying grasp onto whatever they can. THEY FUCKING QUOTED THE BIBLE for the definition of legion! Come on $cientology, i know you don't speak English ($cilion speak, lulz), but the rest of us do. We know what a friggin' legion is. The French Forgein Legion, the Roman legion, 20,000 legions under the sea.....oh wait nm on that last one.

Anyway, it probably went down like this:
$ci leader:"Well my little clams, what did you do today to gain stats?"
$ci $pai:"Well Sir, i got them calling us a cult.....ON TAPE. I know it isn't legal evidence for a court room because i didn't get their permission, but i still have it!"
$ci leader:"Excellent! That's OVER NINE THOUSAND stats for us today! You get Jack-In-The-Box next month!"

.....yeah....something like that.....
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: SoC tactic; please read   SoC tactic; please read EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 4:09 pm

Zen wrote:
The French Forgein Legion

The French Legion does not exist What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoC tactic; please read   SoC tactic; please read Empty

Back to top Go down

SoC tactic; please read
Page 1 of 1