San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thursday night, Pre-4th of July march / dinner

Go down 
+3
RandomFaceInCrowd
EpicFawkesGuy
For_the_People
7 posters
AuthorMessage
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

Thursday night, Pre-4th of July march / dinner Empty
PostSubject: Thursday night, Pre-4th of July march / dinner   Thursday night, Pre-4th of July march / dinner EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 9:55 pm

Started off by picking up rofl, then slowly putting through traffic towards downtown where i stopped by dur's place and picked up a boom box and flyers.

from there picked up randomface and went downtown where we met up with fawkes.

Thanks to Gargy (we love you), we enjoyed a fabulous dinner at Dakota Grill, then proceeded to pick up 2 boom boxes and ILulz to StaplerRoll the org for a few minutes... once we had their attention we killed the music and stood at the bus stop side by side, standing firm and still, just watching them in silence.

they started with posters on windows then put up the 6 foot shield sections.

BOTH SCILONS and Anons alike shared a laugh when the first two they set up fell together in a domino effect.

after they were all set up and they opened the door we waited until they set up 3 of them and said, 'thank you, have a great night and see you tomorrow' and grabbed musikz and left.

we walked around the block.. saw they still were assembling the wall and headed downtown to dance things up.

we... went.... everywhere...

at one bar / restaurant the people inside were laughing and waving as we danced outside. a large group of people gathered as well and all night there were people requesting for pictures.

EFG was an epic FAIL guy and thought we were ONLY having dinner and saying hi to the org so he didnt bring his camera and he had to leave very early.

There was alot that happened and as i remember or others feel like posting what they remember, we'll let you know.

RADAR MAGAZINE supports Anonymous, btw.... Random, fill them in on the new discovery.

FTP
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: Thursday night, Pre-4th of July march / dinner   Thursday night, Pre-4th of July march / dinner EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 9:57 pm

For_the_People wrote:
BOTH SCILONS and Anons alike shared a laugh when the first two they set up fell together in a domino effect.
CORRECTION: Fell ON Wanda in a domino effect. They fell on her when she was building one. It was hilarious. Wanda Jr. laughed too. (Sorry if this makes you PTS Sad)
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Thursday night, Pre-4th of July march / dinner   Thursday night, Pre-4th of July march / dinner EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 10:04 pm

this guy was fantastic. stopped us and tells us hes a Spiritualist and was looking for us. even said he spent 20 bucks and all day searching for us asking all the local homeless people where we were.
Thursday night, Pre-4th of July march / dinner Dcfc0021
(sorry for choping the anons face off. i couldnt see shit on my viewscreen)
handed out about 200 flyers, did a bit of sightseeing at the convention center and talked about gargys story some more.
seeing internet tough guy and then the RADAR article was fanfuckingtastic.
i think rofl had a wet dream lastnight. he was boasting about how a chick was rubbing her crotch on his leg.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Thursday night, Pre-4th of July march / dinner   Thursday night, Pre-4th of July march / dinner EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 10:51 pm

Nice.Sounds like it was fun!

Scilons and anons laughing? at the same time! Madness!
RADAR has an article about us? Pics or it didn't happen.
Some one looking for us?? Nice. You give him flyers?

Last edited by scarletbanner on Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed drunk Scarlet anon spelling errors.)
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

PostSubject: Re: Thursday night, Pre-4th of July march / dinner   Thursday night, Pre-4th of July march / dinner EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 7:10 pm

Are we coming to a strange equilibrium?

"Morning Wanda."
"Morning Anon."
"Will you tell me your name?"
"Sorry, nope. Will you tell me yours?"
"Nope. Well, you're here, time to set up the banners again."
"Yep. Hope they don't blow down again. Maybe if you put something in the garage so it's not a huge wind tunnel."
"Good idea. I think we can find something for that."
"Say, do you want some coffee I was going to run down and get some."
"That'd be nice, thanks."
"OK, the usual?"
"Yep."
"Will do, see you in a few."
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Thursday night, Pre-4th of July march / dinner   Thursday night, Pre-4th of July march / dinner EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:09 pm

annonilate wrote:
Are we coming to a strange equilibrium?

"Morning Wanda."
"Morning Anon."
"Nope. Well, you're here, time to set up the banners again."
"Yep. Hope they don't blow down again. Maybe if you put something in the garage so it's not a huge wind tunnel."
"Good idea. I think we can find something for that."
"Say, do you want some coffee I was going to run down and get some."
"That'd be nice, thanks."
"OK, the usual?"
"Yep."
"Will do, see you in a few."
You guys get them coffee? Equilibrium indded, then.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
gargy
OT 6
gargy

PostSubject: Re: Thursday night, Pre-4th of July march / dinner   Thursday night, Pre-4th of July march / dinner EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 12:07 am

San Diego Anonymous are the best.
Back to top Go down
http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Thursday night, Pre-4th of July march / dinner   Thursday night, Pre-4th of July march / dinner EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 9:55 am

"Morning Wanda."
"Morning Anon."
"Nope. But I can tell you yours, if you've forgotten it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday night, Pre-4th of July march / dinner   Thursday night, Pre-4th of July march / dinner Empty

Back to top Go down

Thursday night, Pre-4th of July march / dinner
Page 1 of 1