San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pre Flag Tour raid?

Go down 
+11
Zen
RandomFaceInCrowd
tofuman
Roflcptr
anonsoldier
ANONdur
A Noun? A Miss!
Char Aznable
scarletbanner
For_the_People
xenubarb
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Pre Flag Tour raid? Empty
PostSubject: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 7:17 am

The org might be busy Friday. I'm just sayin'...
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 9:28 am

good idea, imo
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 9:49 am

I'd be down to raid, assuming I don't have to watch my little sister all day.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:54 am

I would say move offsite if you guys wish to go through with this. The Skinjobs can make up their Paranoia after that. XD
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 10:52 pm

What time are you thinking?
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 10:55 pm

Do we not have representation on IRC? It seems like a lot of places have set up channels for their cities
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 10:56 pm

I heard that we did. (yeah, really useful, I know) I think it's on Enturb somewhere.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:09 pm

I only ask because I'm pretty sure a good number of us probably has heard of the IRCs and I think the same decentralization that is important at the global scale is important at the local scale.
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:11 pm

Meh, I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to IRC. Once I can figure out how to use TOR or some other proxy system to pipeline into it, that sounds like an idea.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:14 pm

on partyvan they have hostserv enabled, which allows you to hide your host information and put whatever you want. Regardless, it hides your IP by putting "Desu" plus some random numbers and only letting people know the rest of your connection information (provider and if available local too)

I'd have to look into the security, but I don't know that it's terribly unsafe, and you can make channels secret, invite only, handful of other stuff... I've been an IRCfag for a long time, so I can make my way around it. Haha.

Having said that, I do not swear by hostserv and keep my nick on there separate from my nick on here separate from my nick on everywhere else.
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:17 pm

Oh, lots of IRC servers allow for that. All it really does though is mask /whois queries.

There are two forms of paranoia: absolute and insufficient. I fully admit I may be somewhat too security conscious at times, but it beats the alternative.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:20 pm

Lol I know it's available on a lot of nets. At the very least it allows for neat. Wink

Definitely not gonna criticize for being safe, though.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:47 pm

I could have sworn Co$ baaaawed to party van, and that they do listen to the wire as evidenced by that one video.
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 1:05 am

The irony is we need the privacy of the IRC to discuss stuff so $cilons don't know, but we can't say what IRC channel to use because then the $cilons will know and we won't have privacy. Oh catch 22, you dirty dirty girl.
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 1:24 am

back to friday raidness..

if you guys want to IM FUCKING IN

EDIT: im really hankering for a raid since i cant make it for the Flag world tour so lets try to make this Official:

OPERATION: PRE-FLAG SCARE

When: Friday June 20th ...from 12:00 to ???
Where: Downtown SD. Horton, Scilon Org, gaslamp qtr

Meetup Point: Horton Plaza Fountain between 11:30-12:00ish or if thats too early we can change to later time?

Point of Contact: PM Roflcptr or post here if you want to join!

Confirmed to show:
Roflcptr
Tofuman
ScarletBanner +2/3
Zen [WOOT MUDKIP]
Karn
RandomFaceInCrowd
Anondur

Questionables:
Xenu
For_The_People
A Noun? A Miss!
IaMaNoN

--Checklist for raid--

Police notified: not yet, but if this is gonna happen, we should let em know

Flyers made: I belive RandomFaceInCrowd has us covered, we can do a kinkos run if we need to.

Signs made: Any signs being made?

Music: Ill be bringing my iLulz

Other information: Lets all meet up at 11:30-12:00 by the fountain in front of horton for pleasantries, then we can march up to the org, enturbulate them a bit, and tell them that they need to LURK MOAR when it comes to their information on anonymous, then march back to the fountain, pass out flyers, dance, and raise public awareness. Then when we feel ready, we can march down the gaslamp quarter like the last raid, and really reach out to people. Then back up to the org for some more enturbulating, then the protest will split when we feel we need to.

Last edited by Roflcptr on Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:27 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 2:36 am

Hmm I don't want to let anybody down. I have work on friday, I am certain of this (two days off this week, saturday is one). I just don't know what time. If I work late enough, or if I can switch with someone who works a short shift early enough (that option is extremely unlikely) and I can secure rides etc, then I can probably show.

Otherwise I'm going to have to count as out. I'll let you guys know as soon as I check my schedule again and talk to a couple people.
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 2:45 am

ANONdur wrote:
Hmm I don't want to let anybody down. I have work on friday, I am certain of this (two days off this week, saturday is one). I just don't know what time. If I work late enough, or if I can switch with someone who works a short shift early enough (that option is extremely unlikely) and I can secure rides etc, then I can probably show.

Otherwise I'm going to have to count as out. I'll let you guys know as soon as I check my schedule again and talk to a couple people.

DO IT FAGGOT
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 2:47 am

Why did I expect that? I swear I clicked and I could see someone, anyone, writing that.
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:39 am

luckily for me I don't have work till later in the evening on Friday so I'll be there. The only thing is, I feel allot more comfortable doing raids when we have at least 5 or six people.
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 4:13 am

tofuman wrote:
luckily for me I don't have work till later in the evening on Friday so I'll be there. The only thing is, I feel allot more comfortable doing raids when we have at least 5 or six people.

im hoping we will have at least 5 people at this raid.

so c'mon pplz you better CONFIRM!
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 4:58 am

ive got a lone copy of one page from the last show stoper. says "scientology is a dangerous cult of greed..." ( i think) not the comic one. ill bring it along.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Zen
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 8:18 am

I'll ask around my group of anons(Karn, IaMaNoN, The General). It's short notice so they probably won't have time to trade shifts with people. I'd be up for it, but i can't promise I'll be there Saturday if i go to this one.......
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 10:17 am

Friday i'm a no, Saturday I'm a yes.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 1:22 pm

I'm not committing yet, but I do have work late enough to make this viable. Depending on my transport (signs are good) I'm probably go party.

I'm looking up some fliers right now so I can print some up and I'll make copies at a later time. The situation on saturday kinda sucked.
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 4:53 pm

ok cool guys updating the list try and confirm by tonight or tomorrow at the latest, lets make this raid full of anon and win!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre Flag Tour raid?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next