San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pre Flag Tour raid?

Go down 
+11
Zen
RandomFaceInCrowd
tofuman
Roflcptr
anonsoldier
ANONdur
A Noun? A Miss!
Char Aznable
scarletbanner
For_the_People
xenubarb
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:31 am

For the sake of safety, please stay on the side opposite Co$ or what you can do is walk around Co$ like we did the candle light vigil. The parking lot behind them do not get on, its a potential red zone.

Under any circumstance, since your group is nice and small you can do well by staying away from them or keep moving, and don't stopp unless on opposite side.

Good Luck, LULZSPEED

Last edited by Anon Char on Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:31 am

ANONdur wrote:
If you're looking for a second wave, FTP can probably make it. Depends on the time.

If nobody else has confirmed for a rolling thing, I can bring one. Last time I brought two cases of water and it was a bit overkill, I think. Especially cause someone else did. If someone is already picking up a case I'll probably pass on bringing that.

I also bought two boxes of trash bags which was SEVERE LEVELS of overkill. I'm bringing that.

Anybody confirmed for some tasty snacks?
great great. yeah bring the case of water that would be awesome..

i might go on a snack run early in the morning at albertsons so i might be gettin sum snaks/CAEK. it depends tho, i dont have storage or anything.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:37 am

i iz bringing sun protection ointment( my forehead is still fux0r3d). ill also bring some bug prevention wipes for in the evening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:44 am

Oh what I wrote about the camera meant that I was going to bring mine. I'm down to document, planned that I would be doing that since last time. My arms were death after holding that sign up with the random winds that day.
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:46 am

ANONdur wrote:
Oh what I wrote about the camera meant that I was going to bring mine. I'm down to document, planned that I would be doing that since last time. My arms were death after holding that sign up with the random winds that day.

good good.

i gotta re-make my fucking playlists cuz iTunes is teh suxors. does anyone know where i can pick up a PORTABLE ipod recharger
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 2:06 am

music is a GO. I'm all set for tomorrow! see you all soon!
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 2:31 am

will be there for the night strike...
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 2:32 am

For_the_People wrote:
will be there for the night strike...

gonna be an epic day

if the raid drags on into the night im gonna bring me some glowing bling to stand out.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 2:38 am

i was thinking about that myself... i wonder just how late we will go... either way, it will be epic. 2 flashraids and a picket in the same 36 hour time period. going up against countless scilons. this will piss them off for sure. brace for counter attack boys. this may shake a book off yer shelf. but it wont splinter the hull.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 6:39 am

Roflcptr wrote:
xenubarb wrote:
Meh. Turns out I have to work tomorrow. Might make second wave if I get this project in the bag. Sorry gais.

PM me if you want to do the evening run.

im game for ALL DAY and my iphone will only last as long as it will, but i will stay in spirit!
I can also stay all day. If you need /b/lack up music, I can bring my CD player.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 8:10 am

scarletbanner wrote:
Roflcptr wrote:
xenubarb wrote:
Meh. Turns out I have to work tomorrow. Might make second wave if I get this project in the bag. Sorry gais.

PM me if you want to do the evening run.

im game for ALL DAY and my iphone will only last as long as it will, but i will stay in spirit!
I can also stay all day. If you need /b/lack up music, I can bring my CD player.

DO EEET!

ok well after like 2-3 hours of sleep im getting ready now to head down there.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 10:20 am

SCARLET.... you'd better be there all day....

i expect it

dance till you die
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 11:03 am

Good luck, guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Late Night With ...   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 11:32 am

Just got word and okay to post this, that there might be a contingent of anon doing a late night pass at the org tonight after "dinner and a show."

Weird way to impress your dates, boyz. I'm just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
TVwheels
OT 4

PostSubject: Raid / Weather   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:17 pm

Okay all, don't know if I can make it yet or not, but weather warning is 98 to 105 in SD inland valleys. Alrdy 102 degrees in Mayberry. Low humidity, high dehydration risk. All the H2O won't be overkill 2day! Stay cool! stay hydrated, bathe in H20 if necessary, fountain is probably peed in by homeless!!!

If I see ya, we'll sweat 2gether, if not, stay safe out there, it's gonna be a HOTTIE!!!

Gretchen
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 10:20 pm

hey guys reporting in from the scientology org as i type this! we are going strong! if u can make it down to join us its awesome. anondur, FTP, xenubarb, randomfaceincrowd, scarletbanner and myself trollin LATE NIGHT! goin for almost 12 hours , MUCH WIN HAS BEEN HAD!
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 10:25 pm

Roflcptr wrote:
hey guys reporting in from the scientology org as i type this! we are going strong! if u can make it down to join us its awesome. anondur, FTP, xenubarb, randomfaceincrowd, scarletbanner and myself trollin LATE NIGHT! goin for almost 12 hours , MUCH WIN HAS BEEN HAD!

yes, we're here and we're hitting hard having much lolz...

this has been full win and has been the best raid ive been on (there's been only two for me sadly)

but swing down if you want
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 11:15 pm

For_the_People wrote:
Roflcptr wrote:

yes, we're here and we're hitting hard having much lolz...

this has been full win and has been the best raid ive been on (there's been only two for me sadly)

but swing down if you want

Wholly crap I thought you guys where captured! I was fucking worried 4 RLZ!
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 11:36 pm

Epic fucking day! I don't think I've danced this long or this hard for a while...maybe not since I saw DKs and Angry Samoans on January 1, 1984. This was TOTAL WIN! We came in waves, some people stayed all day. Saw Anonagi drive by a few times when we were on Broadway.

Anyways, just a quick note to let you know the Marcabian War Machine and I made it home okay! Did you happen to catch the giant, bloated full moon rising? Gotta love those natural special effects after a great day like this. Imma gonna go watch Adult Swim nao, and decompress. I think we coulda gone on all night! But, the trolley wasn't going to, so we broke up around 10 pm. 12 hour flashraid, gais. !!!!! San Diego Anons rock HARD!
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 1:02 am

today would probly take a a fucking essay to get it all down. all you people that missed out, im sorry. seriously. today was fucking epic! thank you for everyone that showed up and helped out. even those drivebys were a nice moral booster. i wont give out details of the wins on the forum. but will share them tomorrow at the FLAG thing. i have 2 sighns and the left over flyers ill bring them down tomorrow.
rolfcopter. you kicked major ass today.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 1:11 am

Yes, today was epic.

Highlights include:[another method for raids, not going over at the moment], drive bys, Frostys (thanks Roflcopter), the march, trolling outside the Padre game, the org taking a group photo/video of the night /r/aiders,
them calling the cops at night who sat around then left because none of us were violating any laws. (bet they were pissed).... and of the course the flash raid being 12 hours long (though for me only 9) and unfathomable wins gained during that time.

I stayed around until 10 then left to go home before the trolleys stopped running. After that on "the long walk" (Judge Dredd reference) I had to stop every 15 minutes or so on my walk home after the trolley because we partied so hard.

Ah fuck. My feet are all ripped up, starting to callus and I reek of sweat. Can't wait to party hard tomorrow also.

Crap, I need 6 C batteries for my music box. Will pick some up before tomorrow.

Also, we should do that we were talking about, for sure.

Last edited by scarletbanner on Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:32 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 1:20 am

It seems I missed the bulk of the action. I didn't realize JUST HOW MUCH. Haha.

Well I was there to kick it off with Roflcopter and a few others until I had to jet. It was just four of us in the morning but it was still pretty good. We took so long to start up (because we were waiting for a while) that they were taking the banners down when we showed up. Oops!

It was a busy day at the org, and they called the cops about an hour into us hanging out in front of them. I took many pictures and some video (I'll post them a bit later) and then the hilarity ensued. They called the cops on us for "blocking the sidewalk and bothering old ladies."

The fact that there were just four of us (requiring us all to stand shoulder to shoulder to block the sidewalk) didn't matter. And I guess it must be bothersome to be walking down the sidewalk and then see a group of protesters and stop to talk to them... willingly... for a while. I'm sure they're so angry. The police showed up (one of them may or may not have known one of the people that were in the group at the time) and didn't make much of an issue out of it. We fired some questions at the one that stayed with us and they didn't really say a word to us. Waste of their time.

I did come back to party later that night to find rofl, FTP, xenu, tofuman, and I think scarletbanner although didn't ask names. We were out there for a good hour after I showed dancing our little hearts out.

Guys... we win.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 1:20 am

you sir have the smell of WIN. not sweat.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 1:49 am

Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 1:53 am

It sucks that I couldn't stay till the end Sad Sounds like you guys had a blast. Post some pics. I asked one of the cops about the parking lot on the other side of the org and he said its owned by a private company. So if we decided to stand in that parking lot the Scilons can't make us leave it, but the owners of the lot can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre Flag Tour raid?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next