San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flag World Tour

Go down 
+9
aafter
scarletbanner
RandomFaceInCrowd
Moose
ANONdur
gargy
ANOthersandiegaN
xenubarb
tofuman
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

Flag World Tour Empty
PostSubject: Flag World Tour   Flag World Tour EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:42 am

On February 28 the Flag World Tour will be in San Diego http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/flag-world-tour-2009-a-37502/#post716097. And being the good SP's that we are, we should join the party Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Flag World Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag World Tour   Flag World Tour EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 8:37 am

Agreed. We have been to a couple of these things, remember? We need to get there early. Once the perishioners are in, they stay turtled up.

It's always good for the Sea Org visitors to see San Diego cowering behind those panels. You never know what will trigger a blow. Ron said Scientologists are never victims. Yet, there they are, pretending they are scared to death of us.

Cognitive dissonance is our friend.
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

Flag World Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag World Tour   Flag World Tour EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:06 pm

lets shut this shit down! put the OTs into panic, make our handlers look pathetic because they fail to even attempt "handling" us. lets piss off Sea Org. i would love to see Sea Org march in and do an executive take over of the org, at least then, maybe then, we might at least have a little less boredom from our local org. problem is, they wont do it. but i sure cant wait, this is going to be fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gargy
OT 6
gargy

Flag World Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag World Tour   Flag World Tour EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:28 pm

by the way, the san diego org is already being run by the sea org. jerri fischman is sea org. is she still there?
also, there's always a sea org person on post -- called the flag banking officer.

so, there you go. sea org means practically nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

Flag World Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag World Tour   Flag World Tour EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:29 pm

Back when we did Flag I think it was Barb that came out with a list of donations. Jerri Fischman was still president at that point.

No idea if anything has changed since then.
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

Flag World Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag World Tour   Flag World Tour EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:05 pm

dammit, so sea org isn't even as tough as they're made out to be, i was hoping they'd be like super OSA or something :/ i want more entertainment from our boring org, seems like we'll just have to continue supplying the entertainment ourselves
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Flag World Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag World Tour   Flag World Tour EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:06 pm

If we're Very Very Good, they will play us sum musics.
Theta theta, see you laytah!

That's good, amirite?
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

Flag World Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag World Tour   Flag World Tour EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 4:14 pm

We need to find out what time it starts.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Flag World Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag World Tour   Flag World Tour EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:06 am

gargy wrote:
by the way, the san diego org is already being run by the sea org. jerri fischman is sea org. is she still there?
also, there's always a sea org person on post -- called the flag banking officer.

so, there you go. sea org means practically nothing.

Do you think this event will be held at the org, or some hotel convention room?
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

Flag World Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag World Tour   Flag World Tour EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:00 pm

Precedent: Last year a week after Sea Arrrgh we had a flag event take place at some hotel. :3
Back to top Go down
Moose
OT 4

Flag World Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag World Tour   Flag World Tour EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:32 pm

damnit Sad why does it have to be while im out to sea
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

Flag World Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag World Tour   Flag World Tour EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:51 pm

ANONdur wrote:
Precedent: Last year a week after Sea Arrrgh we had a flag event take place at some hotel. :3
and let me tell ya. even tho that raid was fun and all, i and someone else almost got arrested by harbor patrol for stepping foot on the shopping plaza that basically hides the hotel in the back. if its at the same place, we MUST have a meeting for those that are interested in going (if its at the same place). other than that its a great place to protest due to the fact we hung around the major entrance/exit, everyone going in/out saw us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

Flag World Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag World Tour   Flag World Tour EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 12:37 am

True that. Certain locations come with different restrictions and that's something we want to be mindful of if it is that hotel or any other.

Remember parking sign guy? What did we call him?

He was a real chatty type.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

Flag World Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag World Tour   Flag World Tour EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:03 am

RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
and let me tell ya. even tho that raid was fun and all, i and someone else almost got arrested by harbor patrol for stepping foot on the shopping plaza that basically hides the hotel in the back. if its at the same place, we MUST have a meeting for those that are interested in going (if its at the same place). other than that its a great place to protest due to the fact we hung around the major entrance/exit, everyone going in/out saw us.
Not only stepping on the shopping plaza, stepping on the shopping plaza to flag down the cops who were there because of us.

And yes, it was fun. Soooooo many middle fingers, I lost count.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

Flag World Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag World Tour   Flag World Tour EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 8:18 pm

Cocks cocks cocks unsure.

Last edited by scarletbanner on Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
aafter
OT 3

Flag World Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag World Tour   Flag World Tour EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 8:48 pm

If I wasnt gonna go to a show thats going to last from 9pm to 5am, Id go. Easy. But Ill be sleeping... All day.
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

Flag World Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag World Tour   Flag World Tour EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:40 pm

OK SO EVERYONE!!! tomarrow, we will be flashraiding the org because we know everyone shall be getting in san diego for the flag tour... for more information on what scheuled time is that we hit the org, MSG me or barb preferably on IRC
Back to top Go down
unperfekt
OT 1
unperfekt

Flag World Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag World Tour   Flag World Tour EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:37 pm

Back to top Go down
http://anonnews.blogspot.com
OT 8

Flag World Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag World Tour   Flag World Tour EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:48 pm

FUCK LUCK. I WANT A DUCK, CHUCK.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Flag World Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag World Tour   Flag World Tour EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:11 pm

We know where they are. Man the rails, faggots!
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

Flag World Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag World Tour   Flag World Tour EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:26 pm

2592 Laning Road
San Diego, CA 92106 thats the address of where FLAG is today, its off of harbor drive past the airport coming into point loma. we will be there at 4pm in front of the main driveway on the sidewalk, theres a subway there
http://192.82.118.208/cgi-bin/itin.pl?lang=en&action=entry&resptype=U&Date=2/28/2009&Orig=horton%20plaza&Dest=2592%20Laning%20Road&f_month=2&f_day=28&f_year=2009&Arr=A&hour_time=4&minute_time=00&am_or_pm=PM
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

Flag World Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag World Tour   Flag World Tour EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:18 pm

great job guise. and good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

Flag World Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag World Tour   Flag World Tour EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:42 pm

WAITED FOR THE 923 AND THE NIGGER DROVE RIGHT PAST ME, GAVE UP AND WENT HOME.

Sorry, guys.
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

Flag World Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag World Tour   Flag World Tour EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:09 pm

I attempted to get there without sure directions, was stuck on the opposite side of nimitz and had to decide to either walk a little over 2 miles or give up. I chose the later.
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

Flag World Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag World Tour   Flag World Tour EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:53 pm

I stopped by CONDOR yesterday morning and dropped off a few things but never made it down to FLAG, who all ended up going?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
Sponsored content

Flag World Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag World Tour   Flag World Tour Empty

Back to top Go down

Flag World Tour
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next