San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

August 14th - Warped Tour in Chula Vista

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakujo
OT 3
Sakujo

August 14th - Warped Tour in Chula Vista Empty
PostSubject: August 14th - Warped Tour in Chula Vista   August 14th - Warped Tour in Chula Vista EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:56 pm

Initially I wasn't planning on going to this event since there's only really three bands I want to see.

But now that I think about it, it is a good place to get people educated.

The last time I went they had a TRUTH van there advertising and educating, and I'm sure other educational booths.

Do you think an issue would arise that would prevent any of us from doing just the same?

Would we have to have some kind of permit that allows us to hand out anything there or do you think they'd allow it?

I think it'd be a good place to work at, it could bring attention to local Chula Vista residents about the Org down there.
Back to top Go down
yagami
OT 3
yagami

August 14th - Warped Tour in Chula Vista Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 14th - Warped Tour in Chula Vista   August 14th - Warped Tour in Chula Vista EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:43 pm

It seems like a good idea but I don't know how security is going to work. Especially with the security being pretty tough for a young punk/rock crowd. I think the only reason why TRUTH could do it is because of its background, permits, and they don't wear a mask.
Back to top Go down

August 14th - Warped Tour in Chula Vista
Page 1 of 1