San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pre Flag Tour raid?

Go down 
+11
Zen
RandomFaceInCrowd
tofuman
Roflcptr
anonsoldier
ANONdur
A Noun? A Miss!
Char Aznable
scarletbanner
For_the_People
xenubarb
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 5:25 pm

Friday at noon I'm out because of my jawwwwwwwwwwwwb. Sad
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 7:31 pm

Confirmation. Scarletbanner reporting in. Will arrive +1.

Saturday, possible appearence. My problem is possible ride needed to general living area.
(read: 1 or 2 miles from where I live. Either at safehouse off the 15 North or my command center off the 8 East. PM me if you head in that direction and would be willing to drop me off near either point..)
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 11:01 pm

scarletbanner wrote:

Saturday, possible appearence. My problem is possible ride needed to general living area.
(read: 1 or 2 miles from where I live. Either at safehouse off the 15 North or my command center off the 8 East. PM me if you head in that direction and would be willing to drop me off near either point..)

awesome awesome AWESOME. okay we are gonna be there STRONG.

c'mon other anons we need MOAR /b/ackup! PM ME SAYING UR IN
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 11:13 pm

friday is a total neg unless i can show up at 4:30-5:00pm...

saturday is unclear as of now, but im really REALLY pulling for it... working my ass off and i want to show these scilons that we're here... and we're watching
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 11:58 pm

Roflcptr wrote:
scarletbanner wrote:

awesome awesome AWESOME. okay we are gonna be there STRONG.

c'mon other anons we need MOAR /b/ackup! PM ME SAYING UR IN
Let me change that: +2, possibly +3.
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 12:46 am

ok guyse, zen is in, MUDKIP IS SHOWING! yay
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 2:09 am

ok so is anyone bringing flyers?

also anybody bringing any signs or materials for some makeshift signs?
Back to top Go down
Zen
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 4:55 am

Roflcptr wrote:

Yeah, like the man said, mudkip is coming. Also, I'll print up a few hundred of those comic fliers. I assume you are bringing the music?
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 5:58 am

Zen wrote:
Roflcptr wrote:

Yeah, like the man said, mudkip is coming. Also, I'll print up a few hundred of those comic fliers. I assume you are bringing the music?

ohyeah im bringing the iLulz
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 7:46 am

Roflcptr wrote:

I can throw together some cardboard nailed to wood tomorrow.

As the ones on wood last time, they're not going to be great quality. Going to use cardboard instead of the flimsy poster board crap. The wood I have is too hard to put a nail through (using a staple gun.. the nail gun is inoperable due to problems with our air compressor). I think it's oak, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 4:47 pm

i dug up a 7 year old disk of trance( maybe older than that). a bit scratched. but it doesnt skip. i riped it onto my computer. played it in a shitty boombox, and played it in my old ass walkman cd player. no skips so ill bring it along. i honestly dont remember a dam artists name from it besides DJ yahel and infected mushroom. (i think IF is on the disk that is)its been years since ive listened to trance. if anyone wants copies bring your fingerdrives.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 5:59 pm

scarletbanner wrote:
Roflcptr wrote:

As the ones on wood last time, they're not going to be great quality. Going to use cardboard instead of the flimsy poster board crap. The wood I have is too hard to put a nail through (using a staple gun.. the nail gun is inoperable due to problems with our air compressor). I think it's oak, or something like that.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES MAKE A SIGN WITH NAILS OR WOOD. MATERIAL MUST BREAK UNDER YOUR OWN POWER OR OVER A KNEE. THERE IS A REASON FOR PICKET SIGNS TO BE THAT FLIMSY

Make with ductape, thin posts, and foam poster board
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 6:38 pm

Anon Char wrote:
scarletbanner wrote:
Roflcptr wrote:

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES MAKE A SIGN WITH NAILS OR WOOD. MATERIAL MUST BREAK UNDER YOUR OWN POWER OR OVER A KNEE. THERE IS A REASON FOR PICKET SIGNS TO BE THAT FLIMSY

Make with ductape, thin posts, and foam poster board

^this

the scilons will say they are weapons and we will fail. just cardboard or anything we can hold up will be fine.

ALSO!! guys its going to be FUCKING HOT AS HELL!! if someone can supply water ill throw in some zorks to whoever can get it. if we can get rolly cart that would be helpful.

its supposed to be around 100 degrees so its up 2 u if you wanna come in a suit or not. me?im still debating it with myself.

also ill be showing up at horton around 10:30ish n i mite do a recon beforehand, if anyone wants to meet up that early and join me pm me n we'll talk.

we are less than 24 hours so get pumped! be smart and ill see YOU at the fountain!

[Deleted a double post <3 Char]
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 7:49 pm

I have a selection of leftover fliers I will bring.
also, cocks.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 7:50 pm

also think this is too early.
but whatevah
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 9:06 pm

Let me epic-ly rephrase 'wood and nails':
The wood is 1 cm x 2 cm.. with a groove running halfway down it. Pieces range from 4 in. to over 2 feet.
By nails, I meant that I need to pound in some staples (as thick as office staples, a little longer though) with a hammer, as my staple gun doesn't really do anything but set them in place. The wood is easily breakable by hand, but staples do shit to nothing on their own.

Poor choice of words and descriptions, I know.

I will bring one as I described in a friends intergalactic space cruiser for inspection. I'll also bring 2 pieces of cardboard as it's cut. (and xenubarb's signs to return)

I may also pick up a case or whatever of water.. depends on what time the cruiser will depart, as the friend works early in the morning plus late night.
Back to top Go down
pokanon
OT 3
pokanon

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 9:14 pm

For_the_People wrote:
friday is a total neg unless i can show up at 4:30-5:00pm...

saturday is unclear as of now, but im really REALLY pulling for it... working my ass off and i want to show these scilons that we're here... and we're watching

wat he said... like exactly...
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 9:27 pm

scarletbanner wrote:
Let me epic-ly rephrase 'wood and nails':
The wood is 1 cm x 2 cm.. with a groove running halfway down it. Pieces range from 4 in. to over 2 feet.
By nails, I meant that I need to pound in some staples (as thick as office staples, a little longer though) with a hammer, as my staple gun doesn't really do anything but set them in place. The wood is easily breakable by hand, but staples do shit to nothing on their own.

Poor choice of words and descriptions, I know.

I will bring one as I described in a friends intergalactic space cruiser for inspection. I'll also bring 2 pieces of cardboard as it's cut. (and xenubarb's signs to return)

I may also pick up a case or whatever of water.. depends on what time the cruiser will depart, as the friend works early in the morning plus late night.

Wrap in ductape please then, don't want some nasty staples giving you Stigmata! What a Face

Sunny and muggy high 78F - Low 63F Downtown typically warmer, do not exert self
WEAR HATZ PLZ
Sunscreen SPF 9000
Water and buckets of it
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: daytime's out   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 10:18 pm

Meh. Turns out I have to work tomorrow. Might make second wave if I get this project in the bag. Sorry gais.

PM me if you want to do the evening run.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 10:25 pm

If you're looking for a second wave, FTP can probably make it. Depends on the time.

If nobody else has confirmed for a rolling thing, I can bring one. Last time I brought two cases of water and it was a bit overkill, I think. Especially cause someone else did. If someone is already picking up a case I'll probably pass on bringing that.

I also bought two boxes of trash bags which was SEVERE LEVELS of overkill. I'm bringing that.

Anybody confirmed for some tasty snacks?
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 10:32 pm

Since I might bring that cart, does anybody have a cooler they would consider bringing? We could keep our water in ice. :]
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:08 am

Since SD Scilons are starting to step up to the plate, someone should definitely bring a camera.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:09 am

Camera plus several memory sticks Smile
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:26 am

xenubarb wrote:
Meh. Turns out I have to work tomorrow. Might make second wave if I get this project in the bag. Sorry gais.

PM me if you want to do the evening run.

im game for ALL DAY and my iphone will only last as long as it will, but i will stay in spirit!
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:29 am

ANONdur wrote:
Camera plus several memory sticks Smile

ill see about stealing my fathers camera, its pretty good, but no guarantees im allready bringing the lulz and i wanna have fun instead of document.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre Flag Tour raid?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next