San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pre Flag Tour raid?

Go down 
+11
Zen
RandomFaceInCrowd
tofuman
Roflcptr
anonsoldier
ANONdur
A Noun? A Miss!
Char Aznable
scarletbanner
For_the_People
xenubarb
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:04 am

i will announce that POST POST raid...

random face, myself and rofl... hit up a gas station (i played good nice guy and drove them home after hitting up Krispy Kreme, :O

THEY SUCK NOW, BTW>.. no trans fat)

there was... a fucking 9.4/10 chick there, with no belt on her jeans thong bustin out....

we brought out our masks while pumping gas and fucking blasted yackity sax while dancing around the gas station....

i couldnt breathe, i was laughing so hard.

this whole day fucking smells of epic win

i fucking love you guys, the end

ps.

GUESS WHO CAN MAKE IT TOMORROW NIGHT, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:06 am

Outstanding. Simply outstanding.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:07 am

there was much more to be said about the entire day, and we're planning a 24 hour raid

know we're thinking of it, and keep it in your mind
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:07 am

oh. my. fucking. god.

To all you anons who missed this one. im TRUELY VERY SORRY! this was probably one of the best raids. if not THE FUCKING BEST EPIC RAID EVAR.

12 fucking hours. ive been runing on 3 hours of sleep, i woke up at 7am and got down to SanDiego taking the coaster by 10:22. I ended up walking around horton plaza looking for an ipod charger, and ended up scouting the org for signs before we started (they had none but TONS of SCILONS were at the org today)

ended up going back in front of the fountain where very shortly after i met up with Tofuman, and we kicked it for awhile until RandomFaceInCrowd showed up, and shortly thereafter, AnonDUR showed up with his cart and a case of water (saved our lives). we waited around until exactly 12:26, and after getting tired of listening to crazy bums in electric scooters we decided to call it and the four of us marched up to the org. We rickrolled them, had fun enturbulating wanda, and just dancing having a great time. Awhile in the cops finally showed, and one of the cops was actually named PROKOP which was epic win. he was just like stay safe dont do anything illegal and have tons of fun. after like 20 mins of the cops talking to wanda, who the cops said we were disturbing the peace, scaring old ladies, and blocking the sidewalk (WHICH WE WERE NOT AT ALL!!) they left, and we headded to kinkos and did a quick kinkos run getting flyers, and bought some posterboards to make signs.

we protested mainly at the fountain site and our makeshift signs were EPIC FAIL due to my shitty handwriting. AnonDUR had to leave to go to rk, he left the cart and water for us so FTP could grab it when he showed up later in the evening. Eventually during my dancing we finally met up with Zen, Karn, ScarletBanner, his two newfags, and by that time the raid really kicked up a notch, much lulz and flyers were passed out by all and soon thereafter, we ran out of flyers. once we did that, RandomFaceInCrowd and myself went to kinkos and printed out 400 flyers (100 copies per flyer we had) we ended up jamming the machine and it took them awhile to fix it, and went back for more Enturbulation.

Soon after that, me and RFC went to wendys a few blocks down, got some om noms, and a special treat for everyone - Frosty's because it was so fucking hot, i ended up forgetting one person, and had to run back with ScarletBanner to make sure everyone got frosties. Barb showed up around 4:30 and she was partying hard today!Tofuman had to leave early, so he did around this time. Then Anonagi showed up with his bullhorn to drive by a few times, but i was sad he didnt come out and stay for awhile but his presence really boosted morale in an allready epicly hot and tiring day.

We ended up doing a group photo at the fountain, and decided it was time to do head up to the org. Still had many signs up, we rickrolled em, danced around, and Zen and FTP got me up on their shoulders for some lulz and so i could see into the org, they literally FREAKED when they saw me up there. MOAR of this during protests. they HATE IT. HATE. i took some pics of them, and we danced and enturbulated for awhile.

Then we proceeded our epic march around the gaslamp quarter. We went by EVERYWHERE. epic lulz were had when we went by Hooters, i danced in front of the door and there was a Hooters girl hoola-hooping and she looked at me, threw down the hoola hoop, ran out and poked her head out the door and shouted at me 'YOU'RE IGNORANT!" and ran back inside. i was SO FUCKING TAKEN ABACK BY THIS I HAD TO STOP, and i was lulzing SO FUCKING HARD. A hooters girl? AND IM IGNORANT. WAT DA FUCK. after we win against scientology, we're going after Hooters . lolz.

We then went by dicks last resort, and hit them up, and went down by Petco park where there was a game going on, we got some good PR out there, and ended up dancing out by the front gate, and took a group photo right when one of the Petco Park security guards told us we had to go on the other side of the street, and we complied no problems. LOTS OF PEOPLE TOOK FLYERS TO READ DURING THE GAME! THIS
WAS EPIC WIN. MOAR PROTESTING AROUND THE BALLPARK. WAVES AND WAVES OF PPL = WAVES AND WAVES OF EPIC WIN.

We started back up, barb left to go park the motorcycle near the org, and we met this guy who was really into what we were doing, said he took his daughter into an org and pretty much realized scientology was a scam when they were mainly interested in his money. zen was talking to him for a good 20 mins, gave him the huge packet on anon, and the website. and then we marched back up to the org, meeting some crazy people on the way who wanted to join us, who did, then broke off of us randomly b4 we got to the org.

We met up with barb at the org, and it was pretty dark, i changed into my light up clothes and put on some bling. MUCH LULZ WHEN YOU HAVE LIGHT UP SHIT AT PROTESTS.

an epic win was had when FTP and Zen lifted me back on their shoulders to get a glimpse of inside the org. heres what i saw exactly:

A kid talking to the receptionist in the office, and playing with scizzors, and then right outside by the scientology posters, a scilon walked past, looked up at me and just started LAUGHING! IT WAS EPIC WIN! FUCKING EPIC! THIS GUY JUST BROKE INTO A HUUUGE GRIN AND CHUCKLED! he wins in my book. scientologist or NOT! (sorry if this gets u srs sec checked later dude) Into the evening AnonDUR RETURNED TO THE FUCKING RAID TO PARTY! FUCKING EPIC. LEAVING AND RETURNING TO THE SAME RAID ON THE SAME DAY! WIN.

Anyway throughout the day TONS OF FUCKING SCILONS WERE LEAVING AND ENTERING THE BUILDING. SHITLOADS. parkinglot full, ppl w/o proper plates parking in the handicapped space. srs. epic.

Later on in the night we met this guy from new zealand, we gave him some info, and took epic pictures of us with his epic camera that looked like it costed over 9000 dollars. great guy.

OH. when we went up the first time we taped a sign signing our nicknames on it, and they took it down when we came up in the evening - so we posted up 2 more Razz.

the music was a success thanks to ScarletBanner bringing his /b/ackup boombox, and other anons with their iPods.

cops ended up parked outside the org at the evening raid, just to make sure we didnt do anything illegal. cop looked bored as hell.

much dancing and lulz, and honks were had.

Zen and Karn had to take off and Zen passed on the epic Mudkip to me, which now resides at my house (with a broken tail for now :[) and he will be brought to each raid i take part in. Later ScarletBanner left, (maybe scarlet left b4 zen and them i forget the day was just so fucking much it was insane)

OH AND WE SAW THAT CRAZY GUY IN THE SILVER PAINT WHO DANCED FROM THE 6/8TH FLASHRAID WALKED BY THE ORG WHILE WE ENTURBULATED. WIN!

We ended up calling it quits around 10:30, and FTP, AnonDUR, RandomFaceInCrowd, and myself ended up going to krispe kreme, and we had some good discussions talking about scientology in general, the mad picket, Jason Bigge (sp?) and other shit. Did a gasrun, pulled out yakety sax, it was 11:30 at night, and danced around in the middle of a fucking gas station, eventually dancing to YATTA!. lulziest shit. very fucking LULZY.

Took RFIC home, and then got a ride back to vista from FTP. without him i wouldnt be able to to stay so long.

Anyway SD anons have really built some good relationships between its members. I know we arent supposed to trust ANYONE because of scilon spies but seriously if any of these people who were out with us this evening, if they are scilon spies, they must be REALLY FUCKING DEDICATED TO THE SHIT. i mean seriously.

Epic night. Best protest EVAR

TL;DR GO FUCK YOUR MOM WHILE YOU SHOVE A DILDO IN YOUR ASS AND LICK A DOGS VAGINA. READ THIS SHIT. ITS TOO GOOD NOT TO, AND WHILE YOU DO REALIZE YOU HATE YOURSELF FOR MISSING OUT ON THE BEST FLASHRAID SD HAS DONE YET. AND IF YOU WERE THERE, REALIZE HOW EPIC IT WAS AND SAY "DAMN, THAT FUCKING ROCKED."

We are hoping to do a 24 hour raid in the near future where we troll the org for a full 24 hours. will be epic.

Thank you to all the anon who showed up and made this the best raid so far! im so glad we didnt end up turning this one into a fake raid.

Last edited by Roflcptr on Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:20 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : SPELLING ERRORS! EVERYWHERE! im so fucked up i dont fucking care kthx)
Back to top Go down
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:11 am

It looks like they've been strengthening the shield wall. It seems multilayered in the pics. Are there new panels up that weren't there before?
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:15 am

We need to do something like this again sometime.
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:16 am

annonilate wrote:
It looks like they've been strengthening the shield wall. It seems multilayered in the pics. Are there new panels up that weren't there before?

no, nothing new that i havent seen before, they just set them up in a way that made them closer together, but still effective. They left open a slit so they could take pictures , and film us which they did throughout the day all fucking day while we were up there.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:16 am

he took his daughter not his son, rofl..

way to listen
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:17 am

There was actually some multilayering on the side RIGHT in front of the bus stop. Two extra signs for no good reason.
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:18 am

For_the_People wrote:
he took his daughter not his son, rofl..

way to listen

Fix'D also wasnt rly listening, too busy dancing for pplz
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:22 am

I will say this. The people with whom I shared my face today are probably the only ones. I'm not about to just walk around with no mask and I am SO going to mod that shit cause it was KILLING me today.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:23 am

so....

aside from them parking in handicapped parking (handicaps are all in your mind as you know, :O)

they filmed us, and came in huge waves...

i started stripping for these cool random 3 people who followed and/or led us back to the org. and we came across 2 other bored SDiegans who were initiated into anon with a rick roll and they followed us half way back.

honestly... there was so much win that its all coming back to me in waves.

As for RFItC.... and to Rofl...

fun times..... fun times...

PS...... THERE WAS ALOTOF SEXY ASS.... at this raid.... OMFG i love short short / short skirt /tight ass plaid short... season... OMFG....

End
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:33 am

You mean to say you love San Diego (Except for the five days it rains really really hard)
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 3:05 am

24 hour raid should be under the radar on date and time. keep saying we are until the day comes. FTP i cant thank you enough. i would of had to leave early missing out on "us" being called "Aholes" by a fucked up homeless guy. but you cant blame the guy. hes from a different time period and his ideas dont stretch into the dangers of scientology. i wouldnt say i feel sorry for the guy tho. he was being a dick not letting us speak. hence my outburst about bill gates. fucking twat.... anyways. ROFL. awesome fucking job and anondur, yer water srsly saved us. and mabey a few homeless people.
side note* dont forget about xenus powers. they were strong.
game over scientology. enter coins to continue
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 3:33 am

Glad you guys enjoyed the drive by Rickroll I gave you at 4:30 pm. I snuck away from work for an hour, just to do that to you guys.

Who says we can't troll ourselves? afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 9:11 am

RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:
you sir have the smell of WIN. not sweat.

My helmet smells of win, then...
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 9:39 am

Scilons? at My Hooters? I'm more ignorant than you think!

Man glad you guys stayed safe as well as had so much fun.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 9:45 am

Random stuff:
Passerby with rat in his jacket
Videotape scilon scuttling back in when cops showed up
Guy with prolly 10 year old kid going into the org
Hooter's girl calling roflcptr ignorant (!!! bimbo sez wut?)
Posing for pix downtown at people's request (hey, we saw anonymous today!)
Glow in the dark bracelets
SD peeps leaving work: not interested
SD peeps coming downtown later: fun!
Discussing the life-changing philosophy of The Misfits with some homeless guy (clue up, d00d. Ur homeless!)
Pulling over on my way back up to the org to call cops because some skanky tweaker woman was shoveling all the crap out of her shitty car onto Third Ave.
Recognising woman from a picture of the SD OT Committee
Anons dancing slutty
Honks, thumbs up from people driving by at night who couldn't read our signs
Sitting on my bike, waiting for da boyz to come back to the org, playing TR0 whack-a-mole with scilons peeking out of their windows at me
bong sighting in window of org (or vase, who knows?)
realizing that dancing on the street with anonymous is a lot more fun than some stinky, sweaty club full of assholes
Weirdo scilon sitting in a chair behind the barricades, refusing to talk to us
Scilon couple going in wearing cheesy looking matching leather jackets, probably purchased in TJ. Wun't no 'Wilsons House Of Leather' product
Big white scilon party van almost backing into another scilon trying to get into the garage
MAJOR FUCKING WIN! Passing cop car giving us a honk and wave!

Suggestion for next time: have at least one big banner and move around to Third Ave at the back of the org once in a while so they can see us
I think this was more fun than any of the global ops.

I think I ran over a rat on my way home. It was too fast to be a possum.
Back to top Go down
Zen
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 12:32 am

I'm a little late to posting these, but here are the lolicam pics.
Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 Th_100_0588 Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 Th_100_0561 Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 Th_100_0557 Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 Th_100_0572 Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 Th_100_0574 Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 Th_100_0575 Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 Th_100_0576 Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 Th_100_0579

moar here from pre flag raid
https://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn222/lolicam/Pre%20Flag%20june%2020/

Also i finally got around to uploading the Sea Arrrgh pics
Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 Th_100_0547 Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 Th_100_0550

moar Sea Arrrgh here
https://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn222/lolicam/Sea%20Arrrgh%20June%2014/
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 2:48 am

damn im a camera whore, :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre Flag Tour raid?   Pre Flag Tour raid? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre Flag Tour raid?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4