San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

June 25 2008: mountaineers and diamonds (lolwut)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

June 25 2008: mountaineers and diamonds (lolwut) Empty
PostSubject: June 25 2008: mountaineers and diamonds (lolwut)   June 25 2008: mountaineers and diamonds (lolwut) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:17 am

Noteworthy only for its incomprehensible weirdness and date of send.

Subject:
Mountaineers and Diamonds...
"Gerri Fischman" <sandiego@scientology.net>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:59:03 -0400

Church of Scientology of San Diego
Mountaineers and Diamonds

What does a mountain climber have to do with diamonds?
Well, here's a hint: the climber has very nearly reached the summit, he's almost at the top.
(And his pick and the fact he's using it have nothing to do with the solution.)

Want to know?
It's simple.

Call a staff member at
619 239 2091

SAN DIEGO IS NEARLY AT THE TOP!
Mountaineer Near the Top

Hello again!
Like our org building project, the climber in the picture above is nearly at the top, so I've chosen this photo for a particular reason (see the sidebar to the left).

Join "C Note Days." A C-note is $100--the game is for us each to donate a C note or more on these final days. Midnight Friday the 27th we need to have all remaining funds for our Ideal Org property. The Freewinds sails on Saturday the 28th for this year's Maiden Voyage celebration and we MUST be D-O-N-E. Not nearly there or almost done, but D-O-N-E, and I need your help.

You might think, "Oh, it's only $100." But you should know that if everyone who receives this donates $100, it WILL happen!

This is a game where everybody wins!

"The future is a beautiful playground... You talk about virgin territory -- the most virgin territory there is, is the future. You can do anything you want with it." LRH

We're building a new civilization and it's going to be quite a playground!

You can go to our website and donate via PayPal by clicking here. Or you can follow the instructions at the left and call into the org.

Thank you so much for all you're doing to make this happen. I am very proud of you!

With ARC,
Gerri Fischman
Executive Director
Church of Scientology of San Diego
Back to top Go down

June 25 2008: mountaineers and diamonds (lolwut)
Page 1 of 1