San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

june 26, 2008 : I get mail

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

june 26, 2008 : I get mail Empty
PostSubject: june 26, 2008 : I get mail   june 26, 2008 : I get mail EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:06 am

Subject:
Are You Where You Should Be?
"Gerri Fischman" <sandiego@scientology.net>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 22:21:55 -0400

Church of Scientology of San Diego
Want to play another game at the same time?
It's simple.

Just call a staff member at
619 239 2091
and we'll tell you what to do.

You'll love it!

You can also just click here to donate right now (go to our website and follow the directions) and that makes you a player too.

WHERE WILL YOU BE ON THE PLAQUE HONORING OUR DONORS?

Plaque

When our Ideal Org is completed, there will be a special area to honor those who came forward and contributed to help purchase the new building.

There will be an honor roll (not exactly like the plaque above, that's just an idea) where each honor status from Alumni on up will be represented.

Your name should be there!

As of midnight Friday night, all our donations will be tallied and your name will be set up for all to see one day--and at the honor status level you achieved.

And how awesome is that going to be! Your children and family and neighbors will be able to see how a great achievement was done. It is and always has been you doing it--and you deserve the full acknowledgement.

Now is the time to make those final donations, to move yourself up to the honor status level you totally deserve.

One way to start that off right now is play the game of C NOTE DAYS.
A C-note is $100--the game is for us each to donate a C note or more on these final hours.

You might think, "Oh, it's only $100." But you should know that if everyone who receives this donates $100, we'll be done.

This is a game where everybody wins!

You can go to our website and donate via PayPal by clicking here. Or you can call into the org (619 239 2091).

Thank you so much for all you're doing to make this happen!

With ARC,
Gerri Fischman
Executive Director
Church of Scientology of San Diego
Back to top Go down

june 26, 2008 : I get mail
Page 1 of 1