San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

July 1 2008 : I've Got Mail!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

July 1 2008 : I've Got Mail! Empty
PostSubject: July 1 2008 : I've Got Mail!   July 1 2008 : I've Got Mail! EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:02 am

Someone has been forwarding these to me. Unfortunately, she hasn't received any since the last time we did lunch, so...perhaps we wuz spotted?

Subject:
Target 1 Met
"Gerri Fischman" <sandiego@scientology.net>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2008 22:55:53 -0400

I hope that you were able to attend Saturday night's incredible event acknowledging the success of fundraising to purchase our new Ideal Org building!

Every part of the event was incredible--the honor guard, award presentations, the setting, the company--every aspect was just perfect.

And I want you to know that I think you are pretty awesome too. Thank you for every part you have played in pulling this off! We all make a great team.

The first target is met, but we've more to do. I don't know if you've noticed (smile), but San Diego's Ideal Org isn't open yet. The renovations aren't done. We haven't moved in.

I think you very probably have a good idea of how flows work. And right now, we need those flows to continue.

When you and I and the rest of our team decide on something and take action to flow energy to it (be it calling people, donating funds, talking to others, or whatever), then that decision becomes real.

Without that decision and energy flow, things can stick. And until this planet is Clear and sane and we are all able to lead productive lives on it, we certainly don't want to be stuck.

That means that with Target 1 met (purchase of the building), the last thing we can do is drop everything that worked and rest on our laurels. We need to keep in the successful actions and even increase them.

So, please go to the website again, and further the renovations by flowing a donation toward the next target. It will help everything move along faster! Click here to make that happen.
Back to top Go down

July 1 2008 : I've Got Mail!
Page 1 of 1