San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

July 1: JOIN STAPH NAO, we will need you for ideal org

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

July 1: JOIN STAPH NAO, we will need you for ideal org Empty
PostSubject: July 1: JOIN STAPH NAO, we will need you for ideal org   July 1: JOIN STAPH NAO, we will need you for ideal org EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:26 am

Subject:
IDEAL ORG STAFF
Date:Tue, 1 Jul 2008 02:36:23 -0400Hubbard Communications Office
Church of Scientology of San Diego

"As far as San Diego is concerned -- we're friends. When I was a writer I used to have a cottage up on the cliff there, above Mission Valley, looked out across and down to the San Diego mission.
<Ron lieked us! He really lieked us!>

"...the utter, absolute quiet of Mission Valley in those days and the soothing, soothing sunlight was just about what I needed to look off in to the never-never land of story writing. And I thoroughly enjoyed it.

<soothing soothing sunlight, never-neverland of crap writing!>
"Anyway, it's not just your San Diego. That's my San Diego, too. And I want you to take good care of it. I want you to give it some good tech. I want you to give it some good policy. You have some Flag programs. You have a brilliant and bright future ahead of you. There's everything going now for Scientology..."
--LRH
From Ron's Journal 28 San Diego Org

Greetings!

Were you at the Victory Party Cruise? Wasn't it special? Spectacular? Best Ever?

With the accomplishment of purchasing our new org building (what an understatement, it's a campus, an estate, a "complex", a fitting home for an IDEAL ORG) we surely have taken the first step towards fulfilling Ron's request to take good care of San Diego! He also asked us to give San Diego good tech and good policy. And that is the next step, the next component of doing what LRH asked us to do in his Ron's Journal 28.

Building renovations will commence in earnest, and before we know it, it will be time to move the org to its new home. BUT -- there is this one thing still -- the staff that will man up the new Ideal Org is not all there yet. If we don't build up our numbers, the sheer size of the new place, not to mention the many-fold increase in demand for services, will show how short-handed we are and prevent us from fulfilling Ron's request...

We HAVE GOT to man up our organization and start training the new staff for the posts they'll hold, and we need to start NOW!!

Who will be these "new staff"? In his lecture "Milestone One", LRH answers that question with no ambiguity. He says, "Scientology needs a crew, and with persistence and opening your ears you will be that crew."

You know he is talking to you and me, yes? We're the ones he is counting on to be the crew to clear this area.

We have accomplished an incredible feat, an unprecedented coming together, and we are a much stronger group as a result! Let us not falter at this stage of the game!

Please consider, if ever there was a time to join staff -- it is NOW. With the Golden Age of Knowledge and the release of The Basics, with the new central location, large space for an Ideal Org, we have all the components to operate from -- not just org services, but the many other types of community services that form the rest of the International Strategy for clearing Earth. All that is needed is YOUR willingness and agreement to become a part of the delivery team. If you are not qualified to be directly on staff, then you must take your place in the extensions of the Field Activities Division (become a Power FSM and a Lead VM) and if you do qualify to be on staff, join now, today!

You have come through with the resources to pull off a very tall order. Now decide to do the next action -- come in to announce your intention, sign up and start.

We are at 1330 4th Ave., San Diego CA 92101 (for just a little bit longer)

Much Love,
Danny

<SIGN UP NAO, BITCHES! AND BRING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY! RON SAID TO SO DO EET, FAGGOTS!>
Back to top Go down

July 1: JOIN STAPH NAO, we will need you for ideal org
Page 1 of 1