San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4 July (so that's what they were up to, spamming)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

4 July (so that's what they were up to, spamming) Empty
PostSubject: 4 July (so that's what they were up to, spamming)   4 July (so that's what they were up to, spamming) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:29 am

Subject: Event #1, WE'RE IN IT!!!
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 04:26:00 -0400

WE'RE IN IT! there are even more Ideal Orgs rising across the globe . . . including San Diego! That's right, San Diego Org is featured in this year's Opening Night event! I guarantee you will be VERY PROUD!

Freewinds
I wanted to give you some info regarding the first of this year's Maiden Voyage Anniversary events. The date and time are:

Saturday, July 12th. Doors open at 6 pm and we'll begin promptly at 6:30 pm. The event will be held at the Church of Scientology of San Diego, 1330 4th Avenue, downtown.

The Chairman of the Board Religious Technology Center delivers this event from beginning to end. There is a state of Scientology briefing for all Scientologists. This is the night we take stock of massive new potentials and reorient to a whole new universe.

Don't miss this event. Get your friends and family here too!

With ARC,
Gerri Fischman
Executive Director
Church of Scientology of San Diego
Back to top Go down
gargy
OT 6
gargy

PostSubject: Re: 4 July (so that's what they were up to, spamming)   4 July (so that's what they were up to, spamming) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 12:28 pm

So they'll have a maiden voyage event every saturday night in july (and one in august)? I think so.

According to the ot committee website, they are selling books at parkway plaza every sunday, 11-7.
http://otcsandiego.com/jul.html
In looking at the photos and lists of names of "contributors" to their new property, I'm happy to say they have very very few NEW names/faces from when we were there in 2003-2005. They are all the same old hard-core people, the true bubbleheads (like we were). It takes a lot to get those people out. Oy. It's awful.
Back to top Go down
http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: 4 July (so that's what they were up to, spamming)   4 July (so that's what they were up to, spamming) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 8:08 pm

gargy wrote:
So they'll have a maiden voyage event every saturday night in july (and one in august)? I think so.

According to the ot committee website, they are selling books at parkway plaza every sunday, 11-7.
http://otcsandiego.com/jul.html
In looking at the photos and lists of names of "contributors" to their new property, I'm happy to say they have very very few NEW names/faces from when we were there in 2003-2005. They are all the same old hard-core people, the true bubbleheads (like we were). It takes a lot to get those people out. Oy. It's awful.
According to that, almost every Sunday they're selling. That calenders a year old though. Never seen them there... Hm.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: 4 July (so that's what they were up to, spamming)   4 July (so that's what they were up to, spamming) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 10:55 pm

Have you gone there on Sunday morning? Because we KNOW they're going somewhere and flogging books in the crappy red truck with expired tags. The guy comes back around 1 or 2 pm, unloads chairs and boxes of unsold books. We know they're not doing it at Horton or we'd have seen it. Balboa Park used to be a place, but I don't know if that's where they're shilling these days. We really gots to get our intel act together and find out, but I don't think it matters because I have not seen the guy unload any empty boxes, know what I'm sayin?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 July (so that's what they were up to, spamming)   4 July (so that's what they were up to, spamming) Empty

Back to top Go down

4 July (so that's what they were up to, spamming)
Page 1 of 1