San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3 July, send money

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

3 July, send money Empty
PostSubject: 3 July, send money   3 July, send money EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:31 am

Subject: Very Well Done--What's Next?
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 01:56:36 -0400

HELLO!

As you may know, we sailed on a harbor cruise this past weekend to celebrate the Org's achievement of the funding of the purchase of our new Ideal Org building!!

The evening was indescribable--so I hope you had a chance to participate. There was an honor guard sent down by International Management, awards presented by the head of our Continental area representing International Management, incredible food, the best company ever, and of course the beautiful San Diego bay, downtown skyline, fireworks from the Padres game and even more.

And the accomplishment of this target is beyond indescribable. If you were here Friday, you already know better than I could ever tell you what it was like.

Every single one of you who helped make this happen is commended, and you truly are an awesome team! Very, very well done, the target of purchasing the building was met!

And what's next?

The building and site plans will be done, and the property renovated. It will be brought up to the standards of a true Hubbard Scientology Org, ideal in every sense of the word.

That includes state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment, course rooms, auditing rooms, and obviously beautiful grounds for us all to enjoy.

Much of the funding for that is in place, but this next target is not yet a done.

Together, as we flowed our energy toward the new building purchase, we created the wherewithal to make it happen.

And together, we'll complete the next target too.

When you and I and the rest of our team decide on something and take action to flow energy to it (be it calling people, donating funds, talking to others, etc.), then that decision becomes real.

Without that decision and energy flow, things can stick. And until this planet is Clear and sane, we certainly don't want to be stuck.

That means that with Target 1 met (purchase of the building), the last thing we can do is drop everything that worked and rest on our laurels. We need to keep in the successful actions and even increase them.

So, please go to the website again, and further the renovations by flowing a donation toward the next target. It will help everything move along faster! Click here to make that happen.

And thank you again, I think we are the best team ever!

Gerri Fischman
Church of Scientology of San Diego
Back to top Go down

3 July, send money
Page 1 of 1