San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Local shops for masks

Go down 
+3
xenubarb
Anonagi
Rabidmutt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rabidmutt
OT 1

Local shops for masks Empty
PostSubject: Local shops for masks   Local shops for masks EmptyMon May 05, 2008 2:50 pm

I know the most straightforward way to get a mask would probably be to take the lazy route and buy it online, but I was wondering if anyone knows some good stores where there's a high likelihood, or confirmed selling of the GF masks. Without sounding too paranoid, I'd like to try and make a purchase with plain ol' legal tender before putting my credit card info to an online purchase.

Oh, and hi by the way. New guy here.
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: Local shops for masks   Local shops for masks EmptyTue May 06, 2008 1:23 am

Buffalo's Breath costumes usually has a few, it's where I picked up mine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Local shops for masks   Local shops for masks EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 6:48 pm

Gypsy Treasures in La Mesa usually has some. But they might need to order moar. When I was there for pirate swag the other day, I gave the guy one of our cards. He seemed interested...
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Local shops for masks   Local shops for masks EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 8:57 pm

xenubarb wrote:
Gypsy Treasures in La Mesa usually has some. But they might need to order moar. When I was there for pirate swag the other day, I gave the guy one of our cards. He seemed interested...
Really? I've walked there a few times on my lunch break and they didn't have any.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
Anon41
OT 3
Anon41

PostSubject: Re: Local shops for masks   Local shops for masks EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 2:25 am

Spencer Gifts had a bunch of them last Halloween, you could try to see if they have any surplus in the back.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Local shops for masks   Local shops for masks EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 12:01 pm

Thanks for the help, guys.

Another new guy here, and was looking around myself as well.

Will be searching with another new member and will keep you informed on if and where we find the GF masks
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Local shops for masks   Local shops for masks EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 5:57 pm

Update:

as of Today, June 10, 2008.

Spencer's Gifts and Gypsy Treasure did not have any GF masks.

Also as an additional update, we purchased the last of the masks from Buffalo Breath. And are also purchasing the last two that are being shipped for us from the other store.

I would reccomend websites which have only rush order on those items (Thanks to Anon!) such as

GF Masks

which supports what we do as well as has them on rush for no extra charge (it seems)

FTP
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Local shops for masks   Local shops for masks EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 4:19 pm

after waiting a week and 2 days over the designated time frame. 1 of 2 packages has arrived. so i have facial cloaking device. but still waiting on the mini data storage devices. says itll be here on saturday. UPS is draging its ass on my orders. this has never happend before in the brief history of me using their tech for delivering my packages. but unless UPS gets here before 10am that day im not going to have the space i would like for this protest. but ill figure out something. i has plenty of supplies and tools to work with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Local shops for masks   Local shops for masks EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 7:23 pm

if you let me know asap i have alot of portable storage that i have no problem in sharing....

in the forms of my epic voice recorder / flash drive... my cellular device which holds a 4g card... and numerous blank cds...

let me know if you need anything special...

FTP
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Local shops for masks   Local shops for masks EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 9:59 pm

laptop + 80gb external hdd + 4gb flashdrive+1gb total in flash disks for photo transfering or stoarge. i think ill make due lol. only problem would be batteries (and i plan on bringing more than enough). but at least those dont go up in price as much as gas.
but thx
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Local shops for masks   Local shops for masks Empty

Back to top Go down

Local shops for masks
Page 1 of 1