San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Late)Night On The Town (07/26 - 27) - Post game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

(Late)Night On The Town (07/26 - 27) - Post game Empty
PostSubject: (Late)Night On The Town (07/26 - 27) - Post game   (Late)Night On The Town (07/26 - 27) - Post game EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 2:44 pm

I embarked on my way to meet Random at Old Town Transit Station before going down the meet Rofl at Santa Fe. Along the way I encountered a wild furfag.. I needed not comment, for others were already giving the "blue fox" a through trolling, with him retorting "it's for the art!" to every comment made.

Meetup at 11:30 PM.. went as planned. We made our way down the Santa Fe. Because we arrived before the masquerade was over, we walked over to the Con. Made a phone call about time.. Blast! Rofl was unable to attend as planned due to watching underage b&s. He had me call mudkips because they were in the area, but my phone dropped a call and I couldn't reach them after. We used Randoms laptop to connect for IRC and get /b/lackup, but it turned out to be futile. So alone, we made our way to the Org.

Upon arrival, there was a revelation: The signs were crooked and the parking lot was almost empty except for one lone man. We proceded to Roll him for great justice in various ways (Rick, Mc, Bel, etc.) until he closed the door and went to the back rool.

Eventually, we see a group of people approaching. One lashes out at me with "What do you have against this religon!?" I was taken aback, only to realize: It's Rofl with underages in tow. He stayed for a half hour or so before leaving.

Just two again, we rolled and danced more. Eventually we left for nourishments and restrooms. We took a long walk through the gaslamp and was confused for "Jabberwockeys" and such far to many times before we met HIM. He had the smell of alcohol on his breath and the spark of death in his eyes. We talked.. apparently he protested up near Seatle or something? We talk for awhile, a few others coming and going. Eventually we stand near the garage where he parked his truck. He looks in a different direction, we both follow suit. Suddenly he snatches Random's mask from his head and bolts to his truck. We stood there dumbstrucked at what had just taken place. "What the fuck!?" was the only thing we could say. So we followed into the garage, scouting but finding nothing. So we exit only to have a stroke of luck: His truck just pulled out and stopped at a red light. I stuck up my middle finger while Random made a mad dash to his truck and snatched the mask out of it.. it was home again.

Eventually we made our way back to the Org once again, only to find it completely deserted.

[more rolling and restroom breaks until around 4 AM]
A cop car rolls up and asks us to demask. I lift mine up slightly so my eyes can be seen while Random explains. They accept the reason then inform us that from the Org a series of multiple 911 calls then hang ups have been happening. Having no clue, they let us continue while they cruise into their parking lot before leaving.

[Partying and restroom breaks more]

Around 6 AM, we leave to get a personal pizza from Pizza Hut. Ah, nurishment.. we cruise back to the org, only for someone who works at the building across the street to come out and talk to us. His initial reaction was "Why are you doing this? What have they done?" to eventually being horrified after describing OP Freakout, the Fair Game policy and local experiences, ex-Scilon experiences, etc. He refuses a flier.

We made our way down the the Fish Tin at 8 AM, knowing we're early. We wait until 9:30, with one other sighting of a GF mask, on a kid. When suddenly approaching was an LA Anon. Possessing no fliers, we walk around.. and around.. and around in a giant look around the Con and the surrounding streets. Eventually we make our way to the grassy knole where we rest and talk about various things (Chan wars, etc). Deciding Random and myself are tired, we all split ways.

The end.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: (Late)Night On The Town (07/26 - 27) - Post game   (Late)Night On The Town (07/26 - 27) - Post game EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:34 pm

I showed up at the bottom of 5th Ave at 10:00 am. Obamanon and I held the fort for a few hours. Obamanon said shields were down at the org on his way into town. We handed out cards. I was interviewed about GaLAXy Press. High fived, got thumbs upped, yay anonymous, etc.

I am beat. Glad it's over! I still have lots of YFTC and they'll be put to good use.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: (Late)Night On The Town (07/26 - 27) - Post game   (Late)Night On The Town (07/26 - 27) - Post game EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 9:35 pm

xenubarb wrote:
I was interviewed about GaLAXy Press.

I think its spelled

Quote :
GuhLÁxy
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: (Late)Night On The Town (07/26 - 27) - Post game   (Late)Night On The Town (07/26 - 27) - Post game EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 9:40 pm

Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: (Late)Night On The Town (07/26 - 27) - Post game   (Late)Night On The Town (07/26 - 27) - Post game EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 11:38 am

so...

random should have taken down the guy's liscense plate..

he shouldnt have been driving if he smelled of alcohol...

and that fucker is not allowed to steal your mask... -.-;

true story...

FTP
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: (Late)Night On The Town (07/26 - 27) - Post game   (Late)Night On The Town (07/26 - 27) - Post game EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:42 pm

For_the_People wrote:
so...

random should have taken down the guy's liscense plate..

he shouldnt have been driving if he smelled of alcohol...

and that fucker is not allowed to steal your mask... -.-;

true story...

FTP
I don't know if it was actually him that smelled of alcohol.. we were in the gaslamp at 1 AM or so. He was drinking Red Bull. There was also a row of 3 security guards during the mask part who didn't do anything.
He mentioned he wanted it for the next protest and [to paraphrash] 'that we can get another one, and if not he'll let us borrow his (that he just stole")'.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Late)Night On The Town (07/26 - 27) - Post game   (Late)Night On The Town (07/26 - 27) - Post game Empty

Back to top Go down

(Late)Night On The Town (07/26 - 27) - Post game
Page 1 of 1